supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great game blaze

i was inspired by the outlaws great sense of sportsmanship. we played a real nailbiter against the blaze last night and i am still feeling some of those shots. nothing but class the entire game and i hope to see you guys again in the playoffs. good luck and stay healthy!

Re: Great game blaze

So who won the game? No one has posted a score from that game.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

sorry about that. the blaze won 14 - 7 in overttime. a great fight to the finish. its what we still put on pads for, a great game that goes the distance.

Hope to play them again we have some unfinished buisness to settle.

On behalf of the Blaze, I'd like to thank the players and staff from Wanee. With your help (without an opponent, there is no game) we were able to provide Mike, a Desert Storm Veteran, battling cancer, with some much-needed funding ($1000)...for which he is VERY appreciative.

At the same time, our fans were treated to 60 minutes of hard-hitting, fast-paced football, played by skilled athletes. You behaved with real class throughout a very close football game, gentlemen. Thank you.

Good, competitive football, played with great sportsmanship, is why we came to the IFL. We can market this product, when all involved carry themselves with the class and dignity that the Hurricanes showed during their trip to Athens!

Seeing your website, i saw that you guys in athens are commeted to cancer patients, and i think every team should find something like that to give back. we are so lucky to be healthy enough to still play this game! For you blaze, i swear it was you guys who set the tone for such a contest. i am proud to know that not only did mike get some well need financial support, and was able to enjoy such a great ball game that hopefully for those three hrs or so he was out there took his mind away from his problems. My God continue to bless you blaze and everything you touch. good luck this weekend........the hitmen are tougher then what ppl have been saying. cant wait to play you guys again!

Such a great way to give back to people that need it. The blaze are a good team and i can tell you with all the talk on the field i did not hear anything negative come out of a single blaze players mouth. That is the first time i've ever played in a game that the other team didnt talk back. Much respect to the club and coaching and great game...

i just wanna say thanks again to the blaze for helping out a vet! i am also a vet of OIF with two deployments totallying 27 months. tell him to continue the good fight. ALL THE WAY, AIRBORNE!!!!!

HHC Scout platoon, recon side.
2nd of the 505th PIR 82nd Airborne.

i just wanna say thanks again to the blaze for helping out a vet! i am also a vet of OIF with two deployments totallying 27 months. tell him to continue the good fight. ALL THE WAY, AIRBORNE!!!!!