supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hell of a schedule this weekend

The Interstate football league has a wild weekend lined up for this weeks games.
1(
The Hurricanes travel to Bourbon to play the Mustangs
not sure who come out on top here but you can bet it will be a close game.
2(
The Outlawz travel to Brazil to do battle with the Wildcats another game that might come down to the last play of the game.
3(
The Blaze travel to the Hitmen for a battle of teams in their first I.F.L. season with both having lost only once. This game like the others is just to close to call.
4(
Last but certainly not least the Generals travel South to tangle with the Cutters, talk about a grudge match you couldn't ask for a game that means more to a team. These two teams tangled last year in Bloomington and also in Indy for the championship game and everyone knows this game won't be for the faint of heart. This is the game I think everyone will be waiting to see Supa's prediction on.
Supa you have some big games to call this week and 4 of the 5 will be difficult to get right.
If you are a football and I.F.L. fan there will be great games all over the state this Saturday get out and enjoy some football.
To all the players and coaches have a safe fun weekend. May you and your fans travel safe and may everyone have an injury free weekend. Remember you represent not only yourself but also your organizations,remember each week you get to play the game you love someday that day will end!

Re: Hell of a schedule this weekend

It's funny, these games look good on paper, however, I don't think they will be that close. The Wildcats will handle the Outlawz (I expect number 17 of the Wildcats to dominate, again). The Hurricanes should beat the Mustangs, should. Regardless of what happened last year with the Cutters and Generals, this game won't be close, and if it is it's because the Generals Coach allows it. As long as the Gen. QB and TE are clicking and those LB's are doing what they are coached to do, Cutters lose big in this one. None of this is personal, just an opinion, ya know, like a butthole, everyone has one!

"Regardless of what happened last year with the Cutters and Generals, this game won't be close"

As with any other rivalry game in football, anything can happen.

anything can happen is true... the generals could score 150pts or they might just win by 70...

Once again, no disrespect to anyone, especially the teams still in the hunt for the playoffs, but really...I would love to see a team challenge the Generals, it hasn't really happened yet...I mean, they dropped 35 points on us, and we didn't take of some mistakes they made and it goes the other way as well. IF it's close, it's because the Generals believe they may play them again in the playoffs(you never know).

The talk on here is fun to read but it isn't going to prove anything the points will be scored by the players on Saturday night but I think it is safe to say if you want to see the scoreboard close get a look at it while it is 0-0 at the kick-off.
Someone said that if it was close it would be because Coach JT allowed it to be, anyone who knows Coach JT knows that he doesn't coach that way. A team comes to the game prepared and ready to play with the best they have and if it isn't equal that is not his fault, don't look for him to be Santa Claus in August Saturday night cause I just don't believe that will happen. I'm sure both teams are ready

It will happen and mark this on the board it will be a hard fight to the end and we will see how the STORM finishes it haha good luck to all teams strap up and buckle down yes....