supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOLFPACK DE#46

Hey i was at the wolfpack game last night and noticed that the wolfpack lost their defensive end (VT?) late in the 2nd. That guy is a beast! The game would have been different i think if they had him. anyone know how he's doing or what the injury was?

Re: WOLFPACK DE#46

Hey man appreciate the respect for 1 of our guys. Not broke and not dislocated and he has an MRI today. VP heal up! YOUUU KNOWWW!

thanks again for your support. losing vp was huge and he definetely is a difference for our defense. im actually playing madden 11 online with him right now and his mri is monday. like petre said its not broke or dislocated, but there is a problem with the ac joint. thanks for you concern and good luck this week!

sorry to hear that Pack! i will send one up to the footbal gods for a fast and healthy recovery. VP really goes hard and does it with a lot of respect! i'm happy to see he's on a winning team because he truely disserves it!

Good luck Marsh and Petre in the playoffs and you guys stay healthy!

Hey my man thanks for the support! Hope all is well for you and the rest of the 'Canes. Good luck this weekend! Lets all represent the North!

hey I hope vp gets better and all of the wolfpack stay healthy this saturday. If I'm gonna miss an Alabama football game to play, I wanna play against the best DE in the IFL.