supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BLAZE scouting report...

Anyone like to "give" any information about the BLAZE and what type of O and D they run before this weekend?

Re: BLAZE scouting report...

While on offence they like to run and pass the ball into the endzone. While on defence they like to take the ball from you and run to the endzone. On special teams they tear it up by scoring points and causing turnovers.

LOL. Fair enough. Well played sir, well played.

23..15..5.. Only ppl to look out for.. Alot of draws.. Dives.. Occasionally a pass to 5 or 23... Usually long balls to 23.. Other than that.. 4-3 defense.. Blitz alot.. DBS r WRs.. Don't blitz.. Stay home DEs.. Hit 15 hard and low.. Hell fumble and he doesnt like big hits... Do that.. The Moneys in the bag.

Also 99..92..44 on D will need extra attention or you will have problems. You can pass all day on the secondary.

"Hit 15 hard and low.. Hell fumble and he doesnt like big hits.."

I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion but...I wonder about the credentials of someone who would make such a statement about another player. Even if you played against #15 in a game this season, you obviously know little about the man.

How many TDs did YOU score in the Big Ten, 'Haha'? You think they don't deliver "big hits" in the Big Ten?

#15 has been playing hurt all season, yet hasn't missed a game. Let us know what team you play for and what number you wear. We're trying to get him healthy for the playoffs and I'm sure he'll have something for you and your teammates, if you appear on the schedule.

As for the rest of the scouting report on the Blaze...our QB is an AARP member, the entire defense just came down with mono and our top three WRs all lost their hands in industrial accidents this week. We just hope to keep it close the next couple of weeks...

:)

Career Statistics at Iowa. Played 4 seasons.

Rushing

Career 35 carries for 135 yards.

Is this the same Robbie Crockett thats on the Blaze? Googled the name and seen this.

Source: USATODAY.com

Robbie Crockett

Iowa football

He was accused of having sex with a 13-year-old girl in 1998 and was charged with third-degree criminal sexual conduct. Crockett pleaded guilty to one count of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct and was sentenced to 90 days in prison and three years of probation. He was also ordered to pay fines and court costs of more than $2,700 and to pay for the victim's counseling.

i doubt this could be him (sarcasm intended).

the blaze raised their noses at another team earlier this year because said team had a player on probation. they told the gm of said team that they didn't want to associate themselves with an organization that promoted criminals/past criminal behavior. they suggested that teams do background checks on their players.

Yep.. Thats him.. He "played" at the U. Of Iowa..if u look at the blazes roster..Right next to his name it says... Look Em up on the Sex Offenders website... I'm sure they have record of where he lives etc.. He has to keep up to date on it.... Ive got a daughter...'u nasty sum bitch #15 CROCKETT

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2003-12-22-athletes-assault-side_x.htm

If not for kurtis saying he played at Iowa I wouldnt have ever thought of googling him and seeing a sex offence on a child charge.

wow thats crazy. sorry kurtis for throwing his business out there like that, you just made your boy a marked man from here on out. and it wont be just fair shots, there will def be dirty ones. thats messed up

Let me help you all get your stories straight. 15's past has never been any kind of secret. His school affiliations (BC-Central and U of Iowa) have been listed after his name on our web site roster for three seasons, now. He is now one of the best men that I have the privilege of knowing.

His offense came when he was a senior in high school, when his gf was a freshman. Yeah...Career 35 carries for 135 yards...why no mention of the four TDs he scored? Once again...I never scored a TD in the Big Ten. My question was, "How many have you scored?"

Someone posts this info here and now blames ME for it? Not only THAT...but then threatens a guy with dirty hits?!?! Don't bother apologizing for being an *ss.

I will admit that our organization chose not to go out of our way to cultivate a relationship with a certain team, earlier this year. It was handled privately until a person within that organization made an issue out of it, publicly. Our issue at that time was never past behavior, but current behavior. We have guys with records on our team. We require them to stay out of trouble to remain a member. Is that too much to ask? Apparently...

I guess if a senior in high school wants to have realations with a 13 year old, thats only the business of his family, the girls family and the law. Anyways, thats good that he had 4 tds in his college career, however there are other players here who played D1 college ball and did it successfully but never try to talk up their accomplishments.

Let's think about it.. When ur a SENIOR... ur typically 18-19 When ur a freshman.. Ur typically 15-16.. Where does 13 fit in that age category? I was the youngest in my class n at 13.. I was in 7th grade.. The greater question is how did he get to
College with being a SEX OFFENDER..? And being a convicted felon...? Either way.. He's a POS to me.

To all who have such a problem with me, come and talk to me like a man! There are many circumstances that happened with my situation. Was it wrong, absolutely! I paid my price, have any of you?? I do not hide from it nor do I dwell on it. Nobody is perfect, except the one who happened to be crucified to a cross. My business was front line news and NONE of you out there will ever know how embarrassed I, my family, friends, teammates, and the girls family will ever be. I appreciate all the attention because obviously no one is talking or worrying about the "anonymous" individuals who happen to be posting regurgitated information from uninformed reporters. If you want to holler at me make sure you do it to my face, don't cower behind a message board that very few read! You don't have to like me, I could care less! It's a joke that I'm even responding to this, but I AM A COMPETITOR!! Make sure that if you try and cheap shot me that you bring your F***ING A-GAME because I am NO ROOKIE!

All I wanted was a scouting report, not a story of a young man's life...

As much comraderie as there is suppose to be in football, this floors me that Mr.Crockett is being attacked. Leave him and the Blaze alone! Like he stated, he paid his dues to society, and served his punishment. However, he also stated that NOBODY IS PERFECT EXCEPT Jesus Christ, kudos to Mr.Crockett for recognizing that. Being a Christian as well, it can be trying at times in the path we walk and tread on everyday.

Mr. Crockett, the Force and myself, are looking forward to battling with you and the Blaze this Saturday for a full 60 minutes. For what it's worth Mr.Crockett, if you are a Christian, take a look in the book of Matthew in the New Testament in Chapter 5, the Sermon on the Mount...It's good stuff.

See you this Saturday. God Bless.

Basically all I see here are a bunch of cowards who are afraid of Mr. Crockett so instead of being a man and confronting him face to face you sit behind your fake name and computer screen and judge. The bible say in John 8:7 "if any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone." I am 100% sure that none of you are without sin! Including myself! Only one person can judge and it's not any of you. I myself would rather play football along side 10 Robbie Crocketts than 1 coward like those on here who run their mouths and judge!! So instead of spouting off and saying stuff you have no idea about, why don't you bring it to the field cause you can bet on us doing the same!!

BCB #73

Who cares. All that matters is this game and with that stout Force defence, you will be lucky to get 20 yards rushing. And with the passing weapons that the Force have, they will put up a easy 40 points. Look for this game to be over before the half.

For those of you who think it's fair to judge a man you never met based off of a news snippet you googled on the internet, I ask you to think again. To start calling him names and making assumptions like you actually know what happened is complete ignorance. Mr. Crockett is a team captain, a good man, great father, and model citizen in the Battle Creek community. Sometimes things are not as they appear. Unless you truly know the details of what happened, don't come on here and try to defame someone on a public message board. I think I can speak for the rest of my team when I say that we are all proud to be Robbie's teammates.

BC Blaze #5

We've all committed sins.. But not all of us have raped a 13 yr old girl.. Mr Crockett..'u said ur a father.. Imagine someone doing that to YOUR DAUGHTER.

PIECE OF Sh**
We've all committed sins.. But not all of us have raped a 13 yr old girl.. Mr Crockett..'u said ur a father.. Imagine someone doing that to YOUR DAUGHTER.

Mr piece of shit why dont you state your name. As it was said he was young and made a mistake. He payed his dues. I can tell you if you would run half the rosters in any league you are gonna find alot of players with a rap sheet. Are they a piece of shit to cause they made a mistake. From playing the blaze and knowing them they are great people. As for anybody that takes a cheap shot at Mr Crockett if go as low to do that you are know better than what you are saying he is. He could of took this problem and went bad on the streets, did he do that no. He regrouped his life and is making strides to better his self again and playing football. Mr. Crockett I feel for you for taking this crap. Its your personal life that happened along time ago and it shouldnt have been brought up on a football board. As for a blaze report, you just pissed off one of the best backs in our league. The force d better be ready. As for the force players cheap shotting I dont see that from them. They will play hard nose defense. Most everybody deserves a 2nd chance in life. Mr. Crockett got his and he is doing something with it. Goodluck Kurtis with the blaze and to Mr. Crockett as well.

I would also like to request to have this thread removed because know player or team should have to go through this.

I can honestly say, Robbie may be the classiest dude that has lined up across from me this season. This entire thread is an absolute shame and a disgrace to this man. On behalf of myself and the Midwest Force, we would like to thank the BC Blaze for a hard fought game yesterday and I would like to extend a special thanks to #15 Crockett for his sportsmanship and class throughout the game. We wish you and your squad the best of luck from here on out.

Chad Walters OLB #40
Midwest Force

He's paid his dues? My son was in the same court on the same day for the same offense. My son had special circumstances, too. My son went down to the police station without a lawyer and told the truth. My son went to prison for 3 years. My son was thrown out of his own home that he bought with his own money. My son has a son whom he can't get custody of. My grandson is homeless. Every day I wonder if my son is going to kill himself. My son is now a tier 3 offender...the worst. the most horrific. My son is now considered to be as evil and dangerous as the man who kidnapped Adam Walshs's son, assaulted him and cut his head off. My son has no will to live. And, either do I because Im his mother, worked for the Battle Creek Public Schools for 30 years and "retired" the week before he went to prison. 15 years of living hell.

I pray that you and your son can find peace in the lord! He will not give us more than we can handle, may God Bless you both! "No Hill to tall for a climber".

God Bless
I pray that you and your son can find peace in the lord! He will not give us more than we can handle, may God Bless you both! "No Hill to tall for a climber".[/quote

La,la land talk. What a crock! Obviously, if I could handle it, I wouldn't be writing this after 15 years. Put your money where your mouth is. In a million years, you could never know how this has affected my life, my son's life and his son. We have no life. Money talks and that's how it rolls. Never let your child go to a police station without a lawyer. If I knew then what I know now, I would
have done ANYTHING for money. Please, instead of thinking God is going to do anything for me, please contribute to The Innocense Project.