supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pirates upcoming game

I just heard that jj or john jackson has ran off with the teams money and is no where to be found...... I also heard he had paid some of his bills wit it how is that fair to guys who have played all year for their gm to run off because he's embarrassed

Re: pirates upcoming game

Thats a pretty serious accusation. You better have proof of something like that before you go slinging that junk around. "hearing" it isnt going to cut it. The way some of you have been bashing this fellow is a damn shame.

"IF" this is true it is very sad. I think if the players still want to play they should. Im not sure but I bet the Wolfpack would host the game this saturday. They would be off a week then they would go to the Generals for the first round of the playoffs.
"IF" the team is done then that would give the Generals a bye for the first round of the playoffs.
Im sure people will say let this team or that team in but if you wanted in you should have made the playoffs! I think the Pirates will finish out the season.
Good luck Pirates and stay together and finish out the season.

First of all, for the sake of the players and the league, let's just hope this is a RUMOR. However, before giving the Generals a BYE, I'm sure there are some teams in the south that wouldn't mind traveling to INDY to play them. It's football man, it's all in fun.

All of you talking about byes and other teams playing the Generals in place of the Pirates should be ashamed of yourselfs. I made a call and there is absolutely no truth to this whole thread. Maybe some of you should have made a call before responding. This is why you cant believe everything you read. Especially on here!

I hope this is just a cruel rumor but if it is true there is that word IF but if the money is gone and the Pirates don't finish the season then I would hope that two things happen,
first off that someone from the organization should make a statement and let everyone know just exactly what is going on with the team and with scheduled games. There are many people affected by this and players as well as fans deserve to be informed on the status. This is an organization with lots of tradition and I'm sure they will not drag this out and I'm sure this team and organization will survive.
Secondly if the Pirates finish the season then that playoff spot should go to the Madison County Pirates, they EARNED that spot and they should be able to represent their team and community in the IFL playoffs, the spot should not be GIVEN to any other team simply because nobody but the Pirates have earned that spot. Now if the Pirates fold BEFORE the end of the season that a different story but if they finish the season this weekend that in my humble opinion would mean they are the team that fills the playoff spot.
I'm sure that nobody wants to give the Generals a bye week but that's not the question here the question is simple who earned the right to go to the playoffs.
Will be interesting to see how this unfolds with the league leadership. Personally I see it this way even if they were to be down to 20 players those 20 Pirates would come and play ball they have pride and tradition and even when faced with the task of playing a game with no rotation they will show up and battle to the end.

Maybe JJ will pull his ass away from the Indiana semi pro football website and make a post to put every thing to rest!!!

That "Rummer" I know to be total bs, how? Because I was the treasurer for the team. I can tell you that JJ spent money out of his own pocket to get people equipment, field fees, ref fees, jersey's, announcers, website, security, and more, There were over 57 that got jerseys and only 25 every paid in full over half only paid 20 of the 180 player fees. John had put the cost on his personal credit card. I don't waste my time posting on here because of all the BS that it starts and all the lies. Because anyone can set at home and say BS knowing its not true just to start sh!t on here.
Has john made mistakes this year, yes. have all the other players,owners, and coaches, yes. Some learn from them and others fight. This is why the pirtes have such a hard time making it. They had the talent to play just not the spirit of a team. And most people try to put it on one player which is total BS to. I can tell you this to, I guarantee players are mad at me because I was going to suspend them for missing games because of being drunk, fighting on the field, and other things but some how that was my fault to. I'm not going to set here and say I was perfect either but this crap has to stop.
If you didn't know by now JJ has not been controlling the pirates for a month, someone else has, so stop trying to bash someone you know noting about. I tell you this much if the pirates would have came together they would have been amazing.
I hope that you all get to finish your season. I have nothing but respect for all the players coaches owners and fans of football. I just wish others would open their eyes and see this crap does nothing good for semi pro football but tear it down.

So are the Pirates done?

no they r not done

J Spradlin
That "Rummer" I know to be total bs, how? Because I was the treasurer for the team. I can tell you that JJ spent money out of his own pocket to get people equipment, field fees, ref fees, jersey's, announcers, website, security, and more, There were over 57 that got jerseys and only 25 every paid in full over half only paid 20 of the 180 player fees. John had put the cost on his personal credit card. I don't waste my time posting on here because of all the BS that it starts and all the lies. Because anyone can set at home and say BS knowing its not true just to start sh!t on here.
Has john made mistakes this year, yes. have all the other players,owners, and coaches, yes. Some learn from them and others fight. This is why the pirtes have such a hard time making it. They had the talent to play just not the spirit of a team. And most people try to put it on one player which is total BS to. I can tell you this to, I guarantee players are mad at me because I was going to suspend them for missing games because of being drunk, fighting on the field, and other things but some how that was my fault to. I'm not going to set here and say I was perfect either but this crap has to stop.
If you didn't know by now JJ has not been controlling the pirates for a month, someone else has, so stop trying to bash someone you know noting about. I tell you this much if the pirates would have came together they would have been amazing.
I hope that you all get to finish your season. I have nothing but respect for all the players coaches owners and fans of football. I just wish others would open their eyes and see this crap does nothing good for semi pro football but tear it down.

as far as John not running the team you seem misinformed he is still the GM and controls all the funds and everything that wont be changed until OCT 1 2010 and then the new owner/ownership group will take over JJ is responsible until that date.

The thing that I hate the most is this team /community has been known in the past for having a good group then a small town boy from Auburn IN is handed a team and run it into the ground because if can never be his fault he will never except that he has ever done anything wrong always trys to blame someone else .

I can say that JJ trys he would be a great GM if he stayed out of the football aspect of things telling coaches how to coach

hey brian lowhorn, why don't you let everyone know that you're the little birdie. and while you're at it, let everyone know about your email hacking skills? you did it to wayne back in the day and were happy to brag about it to the pirates last year before the game vs the patriots. it seems you might be up to it again....

First thing I am not little birdie and i never hacked Waynes email get your story straight before you start putting peoples names out there for bull shit.

now i will admit back in 1987 i didnt hack into a email but i did do some things to Earl Parsons and we have moved on with that issue back then.From what i see it seems you have bigger issues and i really have no issues with John or the pirates let alone i stopped even coming to the games so keep my name out your mouth Lucas and play some football or go swing on Johns nutsack I am glad i turned down his SEVERAL requests to return to coaching the pirates.

you might want to check with a player on your own team whos posting shit cause i could care less what you guys do at this point

I have no problem posting my name when i post!!!

Did I ruffle your feathers B? I don't swing on ANYONE'S nuts.

You can say what you want now, but I know what you told me last year about why WW doesn't like you. For a guy with no connection to any team you sure are wrapped up in semi-pro man drama.

Dude you can ask Wayne im sure he will come on here and tell you Wayne disliked me because of the Henry county hurricanes that was started with Keith skil and im not wrapped up in shit i was phoned by one of the pirate players that seen my name and thought i should know.

O hows the leg???

my leg injury from my motorcycle accident in 2008 has been fine all year. i'm out for the rest of the season with a knee injury i got last week vs the wildcats.

acl ?

level 1 mcl and level 2 lcl

ouch i have no issues with you period but i have tried to stay out of all the stuff going on on that team.

I hope you get better do you have to have surgery ?

I don't have to have surgery, just ice, rest, and a knee brace. now...

Brian I have nothing personal with you but I know that you know too much about the 2010 Pirates internal goings-on. Somehow, somewhere you got your info and I'm pretty sure I know how. I'll just leave it at that. This topic is dead in my eyes.

ok well heal up im sure you will be playing next year if the wife lets you

just got locked out of the teams e-mail address with a changed password.

I have been a Pirate for 4 years and seen some crazy things happen with OUR TEAM. Now to many people who may not be apart of the Pirates want to start drama but yet are to COWARD to post their real names. If you have to hide behind some junk ass name because you are to scared to catch some backlash or scared for whatever reason then dont post anything...continue to sit on your ass being a boy playing madden and leave the real football to men. To say JJ stole money is ridiculous, he has paid his own personal money just to keep the Pirates going this year and last year all because players can skip practices and only show up for game days and not pay a freaking dime so they had to be carried the whole damn year. Leave the Pirates off this board and when or if they fold, a coach or team leader will notify the proper people, until then...let it go and get a different hobby other then starting shit

Carlos #52

Fan1 Your info is wrong!!!! JJ was there at practice tonight... he will be there saturday and our games are paid for so i dont know what you are talking about so pirates lets do this we have a game saturday i expect to see all of us there and proud.... I know no matter what has happened this season it has been fun to play ball some people dont ever get a chance for that..... OH and the pirates did not and will not fold we will be back next year... this is worse then one of my grandmother's dramas she watches during the day....... glad we have so many haters!!!!