supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AMERICAN FOOTBALL NEWS TODAY SUMMER/FALL SEASON CLASS AA 'TOP 25'TEAMS. 4 GAMES TO QUALIFY.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL NEWS TODAY SUMMER/FALL SEASON CLASS AA 'TOP 25'TEAMS. 4 GAMES TO QUALIFY.
Ranking for games playerd through August14th:

1. Metro Detroit Wolverines (13-0) Midwest League
2. Roscoe Rush (8-0) Mid States League
3. Kentucky Wolverines (12-1) GridIron DevelopmeLeague
4. Carolina Warriors (9-1) Gridiron League
5. Chippewa Valley Predators*(9-1) North Elite League
6. Mid-Ohio Jets (11-2) Heartland League
7. Carolina Cougars (7-1) Gridiron Developmental
8. Rochester Renegades (9-0-1) Grid Iron Alliance
9. Lima Warriors (10-3) Heartland League
10 .Indiana Generals (7-0) Interstate League
11. Beaufort Broncos (6-0) Gridiron Developmental
12. Noble Co. Wolfpack (6-0) Interstate League
13. Lincoln Way Patriots (7-1) Mid States League
14. North Carolina Bengals (6-1) Gridiron Developmen
15. Cleveland Cobras (11-2) Heartland League
16. Central Ohio Spartans (11-2) Heartland League
17. Ohio Valley Warriors (10-2) (Heartland)
18, St.Paul Pioneers* (10-2) Northern Elite League
19. Ky/Ohio Xtreme* (11-2) Heartland League
20. Beloit Titans (9-2) Great Midwest League
21. Fox Valley (9-2) Northern Elite Leage
22. Youngstown Steelers (8-2) Grid Iron Alliance
23. Leyden Lions (6-1) Mid States League
24. Jackson Juggernauts (5-0) Southern American League
25. Indiana Patriots (4-1) Crossroads League

Re: AMERICAN FOOTBALL NEWS TODAY SUMMER/FALL SEASON CLASS AA 'TOP 25'TEAMS. 4 GAMES TO QUALIFY.

Not sure that it really matters but the Indiana Generals are 9-0 overall on the season.

Re: AMERICAN FOOTBALL NEWS TODAY SUMMER/FALL SEASON CLASS AA 'TOP 25'TEAMS. 4 GAMES TO QUALIFY.

Pretty sure that they don't care if the mighty Generals won a couple preseason games.

American Football News Today?

That's the "organization" that hosted our game down in Homestead, FL in January.

Here's some advice: stay as far away from them as possible.

what was the problem

General
Not sure that it really matters but the Indiana Generals are 9-0 overall on the season.

I have been turning in the IFL scores for the season. I didnt get the preseason games. I didnt know the scores. If you can get them to me I will E-Mail it to him to update your record. If I still have Troy phone number from a few years ago I will try to call him.

Dennis Morris
Long Snapper
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010

Dennis Morris
General

I have been turning in the IFL scores for the season. I didnt get the preseason games. I didnt know the scores. If you can get them to me I will E-Mail it to him to update your record. If I still have Troy phone number from a few years ago I will try to call him.

Dennis Morris
Long Snapper

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt the Generals getting beat 9 - 0 to the tornados? The only real good team they have faced this year. Also it looks like with three losses the Warriors are in front of the generals. That would be a good match up, The generals facing a team with 3 losses in the HFL. I would still like to see the generals go though to play some real talant. Just to see where they really match up.

Man I tell you what, I'm no general nor have I ever been but you get a good team that has 2 undefeted regular seasons and good players and coaches and everyone wants to take their shots at them. If you want it go get it on the field instead of getting creamed 50 to nothing. FYI, I was at the Tornado game and it was called because of weather before it was offical. and the Generals were holding their own.
and "Duh" correct me if im wrong but you prob sittin the bench on a team that dreams of playin like the generals 3rd string anyway.

Well with all the points put up this year by the generals im sure the third string has seen lots of playing time this year think about that one...

Duh
Dennis Morris
General

Dennis Morris
Long Snapper

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt the Generals getting beat 9 - 0 to the tornados? The only real good team they have faced this year. Also it looks like with three losses the Warriors are in front of the generals. That would be a good match up, The generals facing a team with 3 losses in the HFL. I would still like to see the generals go though to play some real talant. Just to see where they really match up.

The Lima Warriors only had 2 losses in the Heartland Football League. The other loss was a pre-season game at the Detroit Ravens.