supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Post Scores and Details From Your 8/28 Games HERE- NOT BELOW

All apologies, SupaNation for the tardiness and relative brevity of my post. Circumstances left me with no other option this week. Looking forward to the updates you all provide with scores and details.

Indiana Hitmen @ Indiana Generals

The Generals are in for a bigger challenge than they realize. The Hitmen are making a strong case for IFL dark horse, and by halftime, the Generals will be feeling the threat. Home field advantage will mean everything in this one.

Generals 28
Hitmen 13

Ohio Valley Warriors @ Lima Warriors

What a GREAT contest this will be for the HFL crown. Both Warriors squads have played very well late in the season. I have to admit that my heart is with the OVW given their tough history of coming up just short, but my brain tells me the LW will have too much.

Lima Warriors 22
OV Warriors 12

Battle Creek Blaze @ Midwest Force

At least the Force get to play host in this one. The MWF have proven to have really suffered from the team spit and consistent personnel changes this season. The Blaze are still a very real threat to win the North- this one will NOT be close.

Blaze 31
Force 13

Kosciusco County Mustangs @ West Central Wildcats

This battle will be for the very soul of the Mustang organization. The storied franchise is just holding onto its status as second tier threat in a very tough division. The Wildcats have proven that they are not simply a refugee from a weaker league, but a real contender in the division. Unfortunately for the Mustangs- the long trip will cost them.

Wildcats 26
Mustangs 22

Wanee Hurricanes @ Indiana Cutters

This is an interesting matchup for a lot of reasons. Not least the long trip the Hurricanes will be taking- among the longest in the league this year. On paper, the Hurricanes have had a much stronger 2010. The Cutters are fighting to regain respect, if little else. Look for this one to be an upset with special teams playing an important role.

Cutters 14
Hurricanes 12

Noble County Wolfpack @ Madison County Pirates

The Wolfpack are certainly for real. No one now doubts that. The Pirates have fallen on hard times in every respect, but to their credit, they are setting up shop to host the very tough Wolfpack this weekend. Much credit to the hosts, but they're in for a tough day, even at home.

Wolfpack 48
Pirates 0

Miami County Blitz @ Tri-County Raiders

The Raiders have found a relatively soft landing in the CRFL and look to realistically compete for the conference title. The Blitz have not been as consistent as they'd hoped- especially, perhaps, on the road. This weekend should be different and this game will determine to a great extent the ordering of things as the league limps toward the playoffs.

Blitz 19
Raiders 10

Monroe Central Golden Bears @ Union City Indians

Beef's Indians used special teams and big defensive plays to drop 50+ points on the hapless Wes-Del Warriors last season. The good news for Beef is that the Monroe Central team in its FIRST year of varsity competition comes to town. The Golden Bears are better than one would expect, and the Indian defense has a long way to go- but the hosts have a clear advantage here. There are still a lot of kinks to work out, but the Indians will be off to a 2-0 start for the first time in anyone's memory.

Indians 41
Golden Bears 22

That's in. You all know the deal- play tough and make your mommas proud! By the way, your momma called and said she wanted you to post lots of game details with your scores!

Re: Post Scores and Details From Your 8/28 Games HERE- NOT BELOW

Raiders 9
Blitz 0
Great Game!!!

Nice hard fought game today! The Hitmen never gave up! Good luck in the playoffs!

Shout out to Harris #98 with the pick 6 today! D-Line was on point!

Genrals 58

Hitmen. 0

Outlawz 58-0 over the Panthers. Panthers are a class act and have a lot of heart. I heard they didn't even have a coach show up and they still played the whole game.

N.C. Wolfpack 43
M.C. Pirates 0

Wildcats 10
Mustangs 0

I have never been this beat up playing football... I feel like Brett Favre after that Saints game. Mustangs defense is really tough and I appreciate that. I had a lot of fun and I'm sure the rest of our squad did too.

Just to prove how tough they were, they had 3 goal line stands against us tonight and 2 of them were turnovers by ME!!

Wish you guys a safe trip home and GOOD LUCK in the playoffs. I'm rooting for you guys!

Heartland Football League Championship:

Lima Warriors 40
Ohio Valley Warriors 20

Led by MVP Corey Minnfield throwing and rushing for a touchdown, the Lima Warriors roll to their third title (2 league, 1 national) since 2007. Bobby Huttis was the recipient of the touchdown catch. Deondre Holt rushed for two scores and Joe Clinger and Drew Cleckley also added rushing touchdowns. Lima piled up 32 first downs unofficially while holding the OVW to 7. Dante Barnes intercepted a pass and the Lima Warrior defense was stellar on this evening.

Great game Blaze!

I understand both teams were missing key players, but it was one of the better football games I have been apart of. The players and coaches for the Blaze are top notch and they are a very well run organization. Both teams battled, and the Blaze finished out on top.

Blaze 20
Midwest Force 18

Cutters 35 Canes 28 good clean game and hell of a season Canes we have some work to do yes....

Anyone know the final score of the CRFL Knights vs. Patriots game played on August 28th?