supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Look our for the Generals

The North better be looking out for the Generals. I hope the Wolfpack can make make it to the Championship. After the Generals demolished the Hitmen, they are the only team in the North that stands a chance against the Generals.

Re: Look our for the Generals

We will take it one game at a time. We have a playoff game in two weeks that we must take of first. One game at a time. Also want to thank the Hitmen for a good game today. Good luck in the playoffs.

With less than half of the team there.. I wouldn't b proud.. We traveled with 23 players.. No excuses, y'all r a good team.. But we aren't even concerned with this Game.. We didn't show u nothin for a few reasons.. One being JT has nothin better to do than watch film 8 hrs a day. Good game.. Well see y'all soon

58-0, dont be proud? i dont care if you were missing few players. they aint gonna make up 58 points. we have alot to be proud of. we accomplished alot in that game. 1000 yd rusher in bobby burton, 1000 yard reciever in antwan mack thanks to great blocking by in my bias opinion of course the best o line in the league. we broke the league record for points scored for in a season and did it in only 7 games. generals now holding the defense and offense records for points scored and allowed. our defense is on track to be the best overall defense in the country when its all said and done. dont be proud? why make excuses? its our fault you didnt travel with every player? no need to even say anything, regroup and get ready for playoffs, i know my team is ready. and yeah our coach studies film but guess what? looks like it pays off doesnt it. we knew every play you were gonna run, and without our defense coach there. 10-0 on the season, and before this game ranked 8th in the country. we have alot to be proud of. and thanks for highlights on fox59 news last night and thanks for hating, haters make us famous.

www.indianagenerals.com check it out (i esp like the coaches corner)

Really? Honestly you're making your team look bad! When I played with the Broncos in this league, we played with 25 and had maybe 15 at practice and we dog walked teams! Undefeated and won the ship 37-0!

Now I don't usually talk crazy on here, bc honestly.....we don't need too but you guys are lucky we didn't score 100. You know and everyone who was there knows we could have done it! 51-0 at half time....come on! Take it as a learning experience and move on, instead of getting on here and crying about not having your players lol. you know deep down it doesn't matter who you had bc you're not on our level. Good try though!

To the players that were telling me good game as I was walking to my car! Y'all keep your heads up bc you guys are the ones that will bring this team up! Your attitudes will bring in the good players!

I would say to all the "talkers" see you in the ship but I doubt you make it.

I was at this game due to my team having a bye.
I did count the Hitmen players before kickoff and they had 31 or 32 dressed.
I know that anytime you line up to play you play to win.
Before the game started I thought this would be a good game.
The hitmen have some very good football players. They got really hyped up before the kickoff. During the game they was hitting hard,playing hard & talking hard lol.
Our first game we played in preseason was the Generals. They mollywhoped up bad!
But we used it to get better. You guys should do the same. The Hitmen are a good team they just need to stop talking so much and just play. Good luck to you guys in the North playoffs.
On a side note, I was shocked to see JT bench the starters at halftime man you going soft JT lol jk man. Thats why I didnt post my name cause you would make me run and I dont even play for you lol.

The generals are good in this league yes but send them to the hfl and they are a 5 and 5 team at best.

has aeveryone seen a trend here every time the hitmen lose they have some excuss like bad reffs not enough players be real hitmen you can just say that team that just beat was a better team to night and leave it at that

5-5? LOL

Haha.. Good game generals.. Us hitmen that were there weren't too worried abou winning or losing.. The team and myself were out to have some fun.. I was tryin to get my licks in.. Were already in the playoffs. We had nothin to gain or lose.. Worst case scenario.. We lost.. And y'all talk shit.. Either way.. I didn't cAre.. We had like 25-30 dressed.. Over half were backups.. So u scored 50 points on our "b team".. We didn't have nearly 20 other players.. For various reasons.. Either way.. Y'all won.. U dnt hear any excuses comin from me.. U have some great athletes.. Ur QB is a real classy guy.. 40 was a pretty cool old man.. Congrats to ur 1000 yard rusher/receiver... Hopefully in 10 years well have a program like u guys have put together. Don't dwell on this "win" I agree with whoever said u change leagues and ur 5-5.. Ive played in the MSFL.. Almost every team is on ur guys level.. Unlike this league there's a lot of soft teams.. It's a great league to start out in.. Hence the reason the hitmen r in this League as a first year team... Y'all have enough talent to compete with some teams in the msfl.. But I guarantee y'all don't put up 50 a game.. Try the Leyden lions or the Chicago Thunder or the Racine Threat.
Either way.. Good game.. Even to ur coach who was talking shot on the sideline to alot of players on the field.. A real class act coach. ; )

Nobody from the Generals got on here talking crazy lol....it would have been left as an ass whooping and that's it. As far as all the talk in the game.....your team was the one laughing talking from the sidelines lol...its all good though...

By the way we were not playing a team from the msfl....but any team in front of us and we will ball out. I have played in the msfl against the steel and the lions...and I guarantee you we would be at the top of that league. Just keep hating...lol..we like it!

Good luck in the playoffs.

Nobody from the Generals got on here talking crazy lol....it would have been left as an ass whooping and that's it. As far as all the talk in the game.....your team was the one laughing talking from the sidelines lol...its all good though...

By the way we were not playing a team from the msfl....but any team in front of us and we will ball out. I have played in the msfl against the steel and the lions...and I guarantee you we would be at the top of that league. Just keep hating...lol..we like it!

Good luck in the playoffs.

"Over half were backups.. So u scored 50 points on our "b team".. We didn't have nearly 20 other players.. For various reasons.. Either way.. Y'all won.. U dnt hear any excuses comin from me"

That sounds like a excuse to me. Wait, y'all always have some kind of excuse after you lose. You would be the first team I have ever heard of that wasnt trying to win a game. Congrats on your 50 point halftime deficit. You really earned it.

your not making excuses, your entire thread was that. it wasnt our coach talking shit from the sidelines, it was me filling in for our defense coach who couldnt make it. we talk shit? your guys were kicking ours on bottoms of piles. kicking them to get off. you number 28 after getting beat for like the 4th time deep(oh yeah like i said earlier, thanks for the highlights esp good to see you get beat on the news) would make a tackle 40 yds down field and keep wrestling with reciever way after play was dead, more than a few times. all that talk you do, your sorry. you wouldnt touch the field on my team. and talk all you want. you aint on my level kid. and im not even good. ill line up with you any day of the week, i promise you that. your team could talk alot of shit but funny as soon as final whistle blew, none of them boys were to be found. all talk, no game. you wont make it to the championship. im sorry all you north teams had to deal with playing them. the class act wolfpack will mop the field with you in the north finals. good luck wolfpack. hope we make it there to face you guys.

Oh the Generals...

They are quite the wrecking crew, they truly are. They beat us! If a team is to beat the Generals, they better just play sound football, period. The Generals are by far not necessarily the most "flashy" team in the league, with perhaps not even the top "athletes." HOWEVER, their FUNDAMENTALS cannot be touched by any team. Special teams, players do not leave their lanes. Offense, that QB is the best in the league. Their backs and receivers may not be the biggest or the fastest, however, they run excellent crisp routes(for example, that great slant and catch right before halftime against us, several weeks back) their running backs carryout great fakes and BLOCK really well.

If you want to beat the Generals, you better play the best game as a team and HOPE, somehow, that QB/TE/and pretty much their whole starting D, has an off day.

We saw the Cutters get up early, that's football. However, Coach JT, made GREAT ADJUSTMENTS, and the team responded well. Kudos to the Generals and all of their players on a fine fine season. Oh, and you boys in the North division, you better strap it up, because if the Generals get through the South in the playoffs (Wildcats are a tough group of guys), I honestly don't think we have even seen the best of what the Generals can do. Good Luck to everyone in the playoffs, and remember to have some extra fun for those teams that did not make it!

I will say that the Wildcats are the second best team in the South and if they do play the Generals again, the game will end the same as earlier in the season. It may not be by as big of a blow out as the first time but the Wildcats will fall to the Generals. Like it was said in a previous post, I would like to see the Wolfpack in the title game from the North.

wtf man. all u do is talk shit. u make us look bad. and ur a disgrace to our team. all u talk about is urself and im sick of it. u try boasting urself up by saying u lead the league in interceptions, blame losses on officials, and try saying we didnt want to win yesterday? last time i checked every single team, in every single sport, tries to win every single game. like coach said all week this was our time to really shine and prove to the league we are for real. do some soul searching man and just do me a favor....

play for the hitmen organization and the love of the game. NOT for yourself and past dreams.

You know all this talk is cheap and it does nothing to change anything there have been 7 teams line up against the Generals and no team has come close to getting them rattled, there will be three teams that will still have a chance to derail them the season is over
now comes the true season of one loss and go home.

If you guys spent half as much time trying to improve your team or league as you do on here talking shit the IFL would be a better league because of it
maybe most of you don't know it but a coach for the Generals worked the phone lines and emailed sports writers all week trying to promote this game against the Hitmen he didn't do it for any other reason than to promote the Generals and the IFL. When was the last time a team from the IFL was the guests of a live sports show.
It hasn't been posted on here yet but tonight on WXIN FOX 59 in Indianapolis the General coaching staff and some players will be on the Indy Sports nation show live at 11:30pm this not only promotes the Indiana Generals who just finished an undefeated season but the InterState Football league as well. This is something that is good for the league and the semi-pro sport as a whole and that is something that never gets a word on this board.
Now if this man was being an ass and talking shit on here everyone would be rambling on about him.
The priorities of those posting on here are out of touch sometimes.
Credit should be given to someone who works hard to make the league and his team better

If u generals actually read everything he said, he said we weren't concerned with winning.. But they didn't try to lose as well. They were short half their team. They were told once they realized how many players weren't coming to JUST PLAY AND HAVE FUN today. So, hitman28 is not really talking shit, nor making excuses dumbass. They were simplying doing as their coach told Em.

Look you guys turned in a roster of 43 guys. You had 32 at the game. That means you was missing 11 guys not 20 or 30. You don't have 60 players! Stop with the BS you lost move on to the playoffs.

go to the hitmen web site and there is a video half way down that is titled.. you play to win the game.. guess they forgot that video was there. keep talking. haters make us famous. hahahaha

Bottom line.

The Generals are a hell of a football team and they have been a solid organization for more than a decade.
They deserve a hell of a lot of credit. They have some great athletes and some true class acts.

The QB, #7, of course my dude Kenny Day and some of those ex Bronco O-linemen.

And I just wanted to say that it was nice to finally meet you guys on the field.

Buuuuuut.

That being said, it really seems to me like there is just a hint of league bias towards us Hitmen, and sure, some of it we bring on ourselves.

For one, I totally agree with the remarks about the trash talking, we really need to try and tone that down. I get that some dudes need to do it to get their "A" game but man sometimes enough is enough.

But it's not like we've played a bunch of churchmice every week.

Players from the Canes and Noble County ran their mouths all game long. I mean I don't care one way or the other but if we're going to get called out for it so should everybody else.

Now in terms of dirty play and cheapshots. I don't see everything so I know the officials don't either. But I know that a couple of bad apples can really spoil a bunch. But I was impressed on how the Generals addressed one of their dirty teammates on the field, letting him know that crap like that wasn't needed.

But all that being said.

Every bit of talk don't mean anything now.

The Gens and the Pack finished undefeated. Now it's time for the second season. Good luck to everybody, heal up and stay healthy.

PS: My bad for the thing with the dude working the chains for you guys. But he threatened me the second he came across the field then sat on his phone giving scouting reports to somebody instead of doing the job he volunteered for.

Generals, I've been to two of your games this year and I'm shocked. Shocked that you would bang your chest about breaking all these league records and having the best D in the country when the only reason your winning is because the Cutters are down. I hope you win out, I hope you get invited to Florida, and I hope the Lima Warriors play ya cause it won't even be close. If this doesn't happen I hope you accept an invitation to Lima in the spring for a competitive scrimmage. One that your team has turned down for years.

First want to thank you for coming to two of our games this year. We must do something that you like to come see us play. The Generals had the #1 offense and the #1 defense last year too. What I don't understand is how are we winning since the cutters are down. We beat the cutters last year and they beat us. We don't play them every game so how will that keep us from winning. We will enjoy all that we have done this year no matter what any of you guys say. Im sure the Colts,Texans & Saints in the NFL can beat us too. So can Ohio St.,USC & IU.
Even if we lose in the first round of the playoffs it wont change that we had a great year and had tons of fun .

I don't know about IU. LOL!

Wow, now my eyes are open the all mighty Cutters are down and so that allowed the Generals to win all their games.
I am assuming that next year the Cutters will turn it all around, all the former Broncos will come back for a farewell season, and Shean will lead them to an unbeaten season and another ship, in case you missed the mighty Cutters have NEVER had an unbeaten season and they have never had the nerve to play any pre-season games, and it damn sure does NOT affect the league when they have a down season. The thing it affects is that they get to attend playoff games instead on playing in them, they won three games this year one by 7 in the second week and one by 7 points in the final game the "other" win was a forfeit that everyone got courtousy of the folded Raiders.This team is in a slide and right now there isn't anyone with a checkbook big enough to right the sinking ship. There are many other teams in this league and right now with the coaches and personal that the Cutters have they are a 3-5 team no doubt about that the question is how many will leave for greener pastures next year.
What about the Wolfpack who can beat the Generals, what about the Blaze who have a very good team, there are so many teams in the league right now that your post is offensive to and shows a complete lack of respect for them, the Wilcats are 7-1 and have a different team than when they played the Generals the first time and the next game will be a close game that the Ctas could win.
The Generals on the other hand, have had two straight regular unbeatedn seasons and got ( beat ? ) by one point in the ship last year, don't get me wrong it was a hell of a game, but come on 1 point. Here is a question for you how do you take a team that is filled with former Broncos that won three straight and then that same group wins two more for the Cutters thats FIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN FIVE years how in the hell does that team go from a dynasty to an also ran in ONE SEASON.Answer is simple Slinkard retired from coaching and Shean took over.
I see you have attended two games this year watching the Generals, maybe you got some film and can go back to Ohio oh maybe that's not go back rather drive home since I take it you are from the great state of Ohio and maybe improve your standings, I just checked and Lima was like number 37 in the country, maybe you should email those in charge of the ranking system since it very clear that you are not ranked what you feel you should be.If you want a game with the Generals I'm sure all you have to do is ask.
I doubt that the Generals have ducked a game with you for years and I'm damn sure they have not ducked a game with you since JT has been there.
You give yourself to much credit why in the world would they play a powerhouse like the Tonadoes and duck you all. I believe the Generals when they get on here and say they would play anyone anytime.
I just hope the General haters keep on hating it is something that the team feeds off and makes them work even harder in practice and at games to win, I don't think they care if someone likes them or not they are a family who have one goal in mind.
This board is just choke full of people who like to run down who ever is on top.
Yes there are many different leagues and different levels but there are some things that you must have in order to compete in ANY league, dedicated players and coaches willing to give up their summers and work their ass off.
It doesn't matter what league you are in winning a ship is the goal when you set out, you will never hear a player say I won a championship in 2000 but it was only in the IFL it wasn't in the HFL so it don't count as much. Come on guys this is supposed to be fun not a job or career

The IFl is for two types of teams, rebuilding ones that need a few years to step up to stiffer competitions and average teams that just like to go out on Saturdays and have fun doing what they love. I don't think the Generals fall into either of these categories, they are a descent team but will never get the respect they deserve as long as they are in the IFL. You bash on Ohio, but those teams like the Lima Warriors would wax you guys.

well your season is over hfl and the indianapolis tornadoes have asked any of your teams for a game sept 25th, theres a challenge but i guarantee no team will accept. and i know they challenged cause triggs posted on your ohio message board

yeah well the HFL season is over and that will be their excuse they were just trying to make the Generals look bad and yes it was posted so lets see how quick they are to step up and accept a real challenge

HITMAN28
Haha.. Good game generals.. Us hitmen that were there weren't too worried abou winning or losing.. The team and myself were out to have some fun.. I was tryin to get my licks in.. Were already in the playoffs. We had nothin to gain or lose.. Worst case scenario.. We lost.. And y'all talk shit.. Either way.. I didn't cAre.. We had like 25-30 dressed.. Over half were backups.. So u scored 50 points on our "b team".. We didn't have nearly 20 other players.. For various reasons.. Either way.. Y'all won.. U dnt hear any excuses comin from me.. U have some great athletes.. Ur QB is a real classy guy.. 40 was a pretty cool old man.. Congrats to ur 1000 yard rusher/receiver... Hopefully in 10 years well have a program like u guys have put together. Don't dwell on this "win" I agree with whoever said u change leagues and ur 5-5.. Ive played in the MSFL.. Almost every team is on ur guys level.. Unlike this league there's a lot of soft teams.. It's a great league to start out in.. Hence the reason the hitmen r in this League as a first year team... Y'all have enough talent to compete with some teams in the msfl.. But I guarantee y'all don't put up 50 a game.. Try the Leyden lions or the Chicago Thunder or the Racine Threat.
Either way.. Good game.. Even to ur coach who was talking shot on the sideline to alot of players on the field.. A real class act coach. ; )

Hey hitman 28 look at what your players are saying about you on the playoff thread, you had nothing to play for well enjoy your trip to Michigan hope you find those missing players.

HITMAN28

why the bullshit... take the L if you knew you werent traveling well then that your fault not the generals... as you found out they come to play weather its against 20 guys or 100 guys... as for issuing challenges for other teams- your rediculous
yayaya duh duh generals should have their hands full come champ. time and if they prevail and are invited to play beyond this season they will get smacked around but they will come to win and could very possibly prevail

moral of the story. every ifl team they have faced has felt their wrath one way or another...

good luck to them and for you haters out there it may be wise to show some support if they win it all they possibly will be representing the entire league in the post-post season...
take the L and acknowledge they are a tough squad.

i understand half of what you said was positive but the first half of your post should be kept in house for added motivation. YOU COULD SEE THEM AGAIN!

good luck to all and enjoy it. ITS A GAME....that nobody wants to lose!!! but in the end every player in the IFL hated or not should be proud to have a competitive league and a team who could possible bring some serious notoriety to the league.

Im not a general player or even affiliated.
cameron can guess who this is...

good luck to all...

Why so much hate on the generals right now.So we win games.We work hard in practice show up dominate every game go home do it all again the next week.You dont like it beat us this year. Hitmen good luck in the playoffs hope all your players show up.I hope you make the title game now so we can see your real team.Actually I hope all the teams in the north combine and play us in the championship wont matter the outcome of that game will be the same we will win.

Oh and we are ranked 3rd in the nation now so hate some more.

As for the lima warriors watched tape on them this year not so damn good either.I doubt we said no to playing any team in ohio as a matter of fact we said we would play anyone this year right.Wasnt that posted by jt earlier in the year.Makes me laugh all the talk on here about whats gonna happen and who would do what to us.

Indiana Generals IFL champs this year and National champs...

We all do this for fun. Some take it to heart more than others. At the end of the day one team will be crowned champ in all the leagues. Good luck to all the teams and everyone just chill out a bit and have fun .

old school player
We all do this for fun. Some take it to heart more than others. At the end of the day one team will be crowned champ in all the leagues. Good luck to all the teams and everyone just chill out a bit and have fun .

I agree with you this is about fun but it is also about being the best at what you do, it is never easy to climb to the top and there are many things that can and do get in the way.
There will always be haters on here some because someone left a team and went to another some because they don't like someone and some because they quite simply are jealous.
The Generals are a bunch of cocky guys running around shooting off their mouth, they are a team that has worked hard TOGETHER to accomplidh what they have so far this season, some jump JT's ass because he watches film the man is committed he works his job then prepares for that weeks game that is not arrogant it is dedication. I think everyone on this team is dedicated with one gola in mind, yes they have fun and yes fun is what it is all about but there are few chances in life to do what the Generals have the chance to do this years and that is play in a national game.
Wouldn't be great if all of Indiana semi-pro could put their differences behind them and get behind this team and show support for them they represent Indianapolis very well anywhere they go.
Yes they score points but they don't rub it in on anyone they are a class act and that goes for everyone from the coaches down to the players and even the waterboys PA man and their fans.
The IFL should be proud of them as well as all their league teams and rivals. Don't be aa hater on everything.

Generals 72, can you post a link as to where you found the rankings? I have been looking and can't find them. Thanks

http://www.semiprobcs.com/weeklyrankings/august28.html

This is one of the most interesting threads ever. First off I would like to say congrats to the Generals. For me personally I don't get it why you guys are hated on so much, maybe its you guys win and do it with extreme swag! I like it. it gives me something to look at for a measuring stick. So i hope you guys get rested, because I know the show isn't over, its just paused right now, and the best I'm sure is about to come.

Hitmen #28 you are a joke Lil wanna be. I really think that you should just enjoy the fact that you get to play football period! I hate to be the one that is the barer of bad news, but you SUCK. If you could play have as good as you talked, you probably would be considered as a top DB in this league! people like you give this level of ball a very bad name. I feel bad for players like jermaine and shaw, and i'm suprised one of them haven't gotten in that ass!

wouldn't have spoke on this part, but one of you hitmen wanted to bring the canes into this convo. you can ask every other team besides the hitmen, and they'll tell ya that the canes came classy! the only reason why we talked super shit to the hitmen was because you guys brought that to the party. all of your wins in my opinion were because you talked other teams out of their games.

finally i will try and give some wise words since we played the generals in week one and the hitmen. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AGAINST THE GENERALS WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAPPEN 9 OUT OF TEN! you will get that c-note on that ass if you make it to the ship! big if though!

Thank you sir

From what I have seen from the Wolfpack, their coach is a dickhead, breaking rules then when challenged about those cries like a little girl, and they are not that good, they scored 8 first half points against 18 Pirates players having to play both ways. They had a D-line that had never played otgether, an offensive line that had never played together a center that had never played, DB's playin reciever and they still only scored 8 oints in the first half. Yea at the end the score was lopsided but if you think that 18 can go for 4 qtrs both ways you are crazy. The generals are for real, they will beat the wolfpack by 50 too, good luck Generals the wolfpack are just a bunch of cry babies like their coach.

Anyone who is apart of the Generals team knows that we have the utmost respect for the Wolfpack. I've had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know Coach Marsh and he's is a pretty good person in my eyes. I have never seen the Wolfpack whine, cry or b##$h about anything on this message board or in a game with maybe the exception of a bad call by refs, but then again who amoungst us who play hasn't at one point or another done that ourselves. So whoever posted this last post obviously does not represent us (Generals) and needs to grow a pair if you're gonna talk smack about another team post your name like you have some guts. Especially when you talk about that team that has someone in my immediate family on it. Otherwise STFU.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

First I just want to say thanks Dave for pretty much stating everything that needed to be said. I have a lot of respect for the generals and have been a part of some games against them that I will always remember especially some great battles with Zeunik back in my Longhorns/Mustangs days.

Just had to get a few things straight and wont post on it again but for 1 no wolfpack player would take these junk comments to heart even if you did post your name. We are better than that to call out another player let alone a coach. A coach is there to be up the refs ass if they feel it is in their players safety and if a coach doesnt then he isnt doing his job. Coach Marsh has coached me since Middle School and not only has he made me the best player I can be but turned me into a great individual off the field to. So shut your mouth when calling out someone you dont know.

Lastly your comments about the game were junk as well. Yes we were only up 8-0 at half but if you were there watching we played terrible.. not taking away anything from the pirates cuz there a tough team that doesnt quit. but we never had any DBs playing WR and even if we did so what? Wasnt the generals down 14-0 to the cutters and ended up winning by 14 when the blaze beat them 40-0? No disrespect sent to anyone there just using an example like this scrub did. Sorry both our DEs were out against them as well so usually when you put two new guys in they havent played together smarty.

Good luck to the generals and all the other playoff teams. Lets make it a good one!

Petre OUT!

GENERALS FOR THA SHIP
From what I have seen from the Wolfpack, their coach is a dickhead, breaking rules then when challenged about those cries like a little girl, and they are not that good, they scored 8 first half points against 18 Pirates players having to play both ways. They had a D-line that had never played otgether, an offensive line that had never played together a center that had never played, DB's playin reciever and they still only scored 8 oints in the first half. Yea at the end the score was lopsided but if you think that 18 can go for 4 qtrs both ways you are crazy. The generals are for real, they will beat the wolfpack by 50 too, good luck Generals the wolfpack are just a bunch of cry babies like their coach.

whoever posted this behind their bogus screen name is a f'in idiot.

Tom Marsh is a good coach and if you have a problem with him its most likely because you're a whiny bitch that stands on the sideline behind all the starters screaming and yelling. If you are a player or coach grow a set of balls and learn how to criticize someone with class.

Tom may have his own issues but to come on here and talk shit... at least do it with class... email him, he'll talk to you and you can work out your discrepancy

Tom is a good guy and passionate about what he does so quit your bitchin!

Good luck Tom
Shrock's a bitch!

"The Hypocrite"
Kurt Engelking