supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
League awards

Now that the regular season id over who do you guys think should be some award winners for the IFL.
Lets try to be real on this. I know not every team played each other so lets do a North and South.
Just put down who you think was the best.
Kicker/Punter
Special Teams -(someone other than a kicker)
DB - 2 CB'S AND 2 Safety
LB - 2 OLB'S & 2 MLB'S
DL - 2 DE'S AND 2 DT'S
OLINEMEN - LT-LG-C-RG-RT
TE - 2 TE
WR - 3 WR
RB - 2 RB
FB - 1 FB
QB - 2 QB
League mvp
Def MVP
OFF MVP
Pick three players
Coach of the year
GM of the year
New team of the year
Supafan trash talker of the year lol
Comeback player of the year

I don't know why the league does not do this. We need to start doing this every year. It's another way to make our league better.
Lets have a north and south for all these.
Im sure vince will have his up shortly too.

Re: League awards

North
K/P Wolfpack #1
Special Teams #9 Hitmen
DB #10 Hurricanes
DB Mustangs
DB #23 Hitmen
DB #4 Blaze
LB #17 Wolfpack
LB # 44 Blaze
MLB #51 Wolfpack
Oline Blaze wolfpack and Mustangs all have good guys
Dline DE's Wolfpack DT blaze
WR # 7 Mustangs
WR #10 Hurricanes
WR # 11 Hitmen
RB # 6 wolfpack
RB # 15 Blaze
FB #34 Wolfpack
QB # 11 Mustangs
QB # 16 Blaze
North MVP #6 Wolfpack
North off. MVP #10 Hurricanes
North Def MVP #4 Blaze
North new team Blaze
North shit talker hitmen #28
North Coaching staff of the year Wolfpack

South
K/P Generals #1
DB #2 GENERALS
DB #6 Generals
DB #33 PIRATES
DB #21 Generals
DE's Pirates
DT's Generals
Oline - Generals & Wildcats
TE - #13 FORCE & #89 Generals
WR - #12 Cutters & Generals
RB - #34 cutters
FB - Generals #35
QB - #18 generals #8 Cutters
South MVP #18 generals
off mvp # 12 cutters
def mvp #2 gen
specail teams #83 gen
gm generals
coaches gens
new team wildcats
supafan talker #51 oulawz lol

I got a few players I thought someone should mention that might not get attention from other people who will post here. #52 lb for the shamrocks. Bad team yea but he is by far one of the best lbs I have seen this year. He seemed to have a good attitude also never yelled at anyone and cracked jokes the whole game. #1 from the Pirates. Might be the one of the fastest guys in the league. The qb from the wildcats. He isn't the best passing qb in the league but I know were lucky he didn't tuck it and take off running more. All three of these guys I thought were worth mentioning.

Supafan trash talker of the year has to go to Hitman 28.

Hard works is paying off go generals

The IFL is in the process of putting together their All League teams for the North and the South. They should be announced within the next few weeks.

Mustangs #64
I got a few players I thought someone should mention that might not get attention from other people who will post here. #52 lb for the shamrocks. Bad team yea but he is by far one of the best lbs I have seen this year. He seemed to have a good attitude also never yelled at anyone and cracked jokes the whole game. #1 from the Pirates. Might be the one of the fastest guys in the league. The qb from the wildcats. He isn't the best passing qb in the league but I know were lucky he didn't tuck it and take off running more. All three of these guys I thought were worth mentioning.

Thanks for the props man! Before that game I only thrown 1 INT. Your front 4 was pretty fast and caused me to run in cirlces. I'm still sore from Saturday night. Good Luck against the Wolfpack.