supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
playoffs - this is a wasted week

curious, why don't we just skip this week and get down to business, we all know that we are going to kick the shit out of the outlawz, they will be lucky to have 20 guys here again. we all also know that the generals are going to kick the pirates ass if they show up. SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS GENERALS, BE READY!

Re: playoffs - this is a wasted week

I can assure you that this is none of our guys. I'm the only one that posts on here and I very rarely do so. Anyways I'm pretty sure our whole team needs this break due to all the players that are hurt. Good Luck to all the teams and enjoy Labor Day weekend and all the college football games! GO BLUE!!!

I have to agree I doubt that this is a Wildcat player. Look at how many times this season they have been on here talking trash. I can't recall a single time.

Since this is a public and free site (besides the yearly fund to run it) I have been a member of the IFL for this being my 5th yr and I feel to post on this site you should have to submit an email, username and password just like you would for such.. hotmail, yahoo, facebook, etc.. I mean yes some people could have fake posts but eventually posting under that same name you will be busted by supafan. I know Supa has a life but if he seen the same person representing 3 usernames or 3 emails it could easily be regulated. And if someone finds holes and can post whenever under a hidden name then they just have no life and need a new hobby.

I mean this doesnt hurt the site at all being that we donate money to run the site. YES keep it open to the public to view but to post you should need some credibility. AND I ALREADY said a flaw would be that there are just some people with no life that will find there way around the system but its better than the random names now!

Petre OUT!

OH The Generals have been ready since they shut yall out lol ...yall best be ready they got the ring on their mind and aint stoppin for any1....hit,wild,wolf,blaze, it dont matta son

I know this was not a Wildcat player. Good luck to the Outlawz and Wildcats. As for all Generals fans and players lets stay off the site until our season is complete Thanks.

curious wildcat player
curious, why don't we just skip this week and get down to business, we all know that we are going to kick the shit out of the outlawz, they will be lucky to have 20 guys here again. we all also know that the generals are going to kick the pirates ass if they show up. SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS GENERALS, BE READY!

Not trying to stir anything up but Wildcats it wont be as easy as last time were going to be a lot more healthy this game. We got a lot of players back that didn't play sense the Force game.

so instead of it being 38-8, it will be 38-16

Ohio Outlawz
curious wildcat player

Not trying to stir anything up but Wildcats it wont be as easy as last time were going to be a lot more healthy this game. We got a lot of players back that didn't play sense the Force game.

Outlawz players stay off the board. We know that wasnt a wildcat player. Just someone trying to stir something up.