supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
U MUST B SICK SON!!!!

We are blowing out everybody period it ant even fun no more. I (goldberg) /former pirate and the renagades need some comp check the score borad homie we killing who ever step up to the plate. So as for the I.F.L. we will be there next year after we get this ring. Who says so ??? all the old pirates who are now the renagades!!! We all back together why u think we winning and they looseing (no disrespect).

P.S. HATE IS 4 SUCKAS!!!

Re: U MUST B SICK SON!!!!

That was to IFL'er on V.S. lol my bad didnt mean to malke a new one thats how u know i dont be on supafan lmao

Okay, if you say so.

Booooooy Stop yall aint blowin everybody out...you and the refs beat the patriots by how many? So handle them first before you get on here wit all that blowout talk!!!

Didnt u all lose to the Raiders?? Didnt know u were blowing everyone out!!

We aint loss to anyone since the Pirates joined us. Dont be talkin unless you actualy play.

When the gades lost to the raiders we were wit the pirates and i say we because we all came over at the sametime when they played the patriots. What happen we won how many have we lost since NONE how many been blow out ALL.Must i go on and we do play the raiders again so u can look at that score when its over.IFL'er do u even play like 4real cuz if u do u should know me and know that ill dig all up in that @$$ prop all ready did (NOHOMO)

P.S. HATE IS FOR SUCKAS

This guy has a little spunk bahahaha

Hey dont come head hunting for me!! I am just a washed up retired bumm. I dont know who any of the pirates or renagades players are that changed or what ever ! all i know is the gades arent undeafeted and i dont realy care who is on there team now because if u werent playing with a team before there 3rd game u shouldnt be allowed to play any way!!

WRAP.....FOR THEM RAIDERS AND THE REST OF CRFL LEAGUE LETS BRING IT HOME GADES.....

so we can join new teams if our season is over? I def want to play some more. so if anyone could use me and a couple other guys give me a shout

Actualy i wanna apoligize for my statement about who should be playing on what team or not! I dont know who joined what team and when they did, so i am out of line with that commient. Any player could have played in a game before the 3rd game rule! I shouldnt have said that commient because i am not apart of these teams and dont know when the players may have played in games or not. So i tell anyone who cares my bad and its none of my bussiness anyway! Lol!

Ok i am wrong agian apparently there is no 3 game rule in the CRFL this year! My bad fellas play on all!

IFl'er im talking to u who u play 4 so we can set this up. U dont play do ya

WE DONT BELIVE U! YOU U NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Why exactly is there a fight here? its pointless really

To be honest there is no fight just footplayers ]talking trash man thats all. Football players being football players

Just a question - We all know that the Renegades have gotten an adrenaline shot and are playing much better ball as of late. However, do you really think that they would be able to handle to IFL champ?? I would figure that if the Renegades were in the IFL they would finish no better than 3rd in any division, which would be around 6th best in the league -
In the North - Are you better than
Wolfpack? Blaze? Hitmen? I think not~
In the South - Are you better than
Generals? Wildcats? I think not ~

So how can you call out the IFL champ?

The coach of the soon to be IFL champs said the only game they will be playing after the IFL season will be in the National Championship.

Goldberg #53
We are blowing out everybody period it ant even fun no more. I (goldberg) /former pirate and the renagades need some comp check the score borad homie we killing who ever step up to the plate. So as for the I.F.L. we will be there next year after we get this ring. Who says so ??? all the old pirates who are now the renagades!!! We all back together why u think we winning and they looseing (no disrespect).

P.S. HATE IS 4 SUCKAS!!!

Was this even English?

Ok im done u guys are no fun supafan used to be the s*** now we dont even talk football no more.