supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lima Warriors headed to AA National Championship.

The Lima Warriors were asked and accepted a bid to play in the AA National Championship game. This game will be held Jan. 16th, 2011 in Homestead, Fl. The time and venue will be determined later, as will the Warriors opponent. Lima is chasing their 4th championship since 2007.

Re: Lima Warriors headed to AA National Championship.

I can think of an area team or two that would hope to join you in that Florida sunshine. Congrats on another amazing season and be sure to keep us posted as you prepare for the big game this winter.

Thanks for the love Supa. Will do.

Yeah, I hope an IFL team wins and accepts the offer to play us in Miami. It will be fun!!!

Looks like that is gonna happen 55!

lima rep, do you have contact with the game rep? has he told you if the wolfpack or generals go undefeated if they will def be playing you guys? would just like to know if you know, could be good motivatin to let guys know

In all honesty I don't officially represent the Lima Warriors, or talk to the Sunshine Bowl folks, but in looking at the rankings the second and third ranked teams in "AA" are the Indiana Generals and the Noble County Wolfpack. Logic would only dictate that if one, or both make the IFL championship, the league champ would get the bid to Florida. Now I don't know this for certain, but it would make perfect sense. But when has that been criteria to make it to a national championship game?

player
lima rep, do you have contact with the game rep? has he told you if the wolfpack or generals go undefeated if they will def be playing you guys? would just like to know if you know, could be good motivatin to let guys know

This is from there website at http://www.hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=AMERICANFOOTBALLNEWSTODAY&t=c&s=football&p=NewsStory&newsID=19773

There will be two separate National Championships for 1A &AA in January 2011, in Homestead, Florida.
The Lima Warriors, Champions of the Heartland League #2 have been invited to play in the AA game. The Roscoe Rush & Indiana Generals are being considered for their opponent.

Dennis Morris
Long Snapper
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"

sorry oh great almighty lima warriors but you know you willbe bumped from number 1 if the wolfpack or generals go undefeated

1 or 2, we get to play for the championship, that is all that matters.

sorry
sorry oh great almighty lima warriors but you know you willbe bumped from number 1 if the wolfpack or generals go undefeated

Not really. Look at how many teams from the HFL are ranked in the top 20. Now how many from the IFL.....That is taken into consideration. So it isn't a done deal if one of the IFL teams go unbeaten. Might happen, but don't hold your breath.

the hfl has 6 teams ranked and ifl has 3. but all 3 ifl teams in top 7. two with a chance to be unbeaten. nobody has said that the ifl is better than the hfl. just saying you wont end up with 1 seed if wolfpack or generals go unbeaten

sorry
the hfl has 6 teams ranked and ifl has 3. but all 3 ifl teams in top 7. two with a chance to be unbeaten. nobody has said that the ifl is better than the hfl. just saying you wont end up with 1 seed if wolfpack or generals go unbeaten

To Sorry: WHo gives a shit if the Lima Warriors are ranked #1 or #2 in the polls? At the end of the day it doesnt matter because the are in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! And guess what even if they are going in as a #2, what happens if they win? Guess who is #1. Quit being a douchebag and trying to stir up shit like a little kid. If you wanna be a lil kid go back to suckin on your mommas teet. And if that doesnt work, give your dad a call.

To Lima Warriors: Not that I have to say this but Congrats on your season and a National Championship bid.

Thanks Truth!

Lima will need some LUCK when thay play Roscoe Rush for the AA National Championship. I think the score will be 24 to 14 Rush. The Rush just beat one of the best teams in Semi-Pro Football in the Chicago Thunder to win the Championship in one of the Beat Leagues in Semi-Pro Football in the Mid States Football League.

Thanks
Dennis Morris
Long Snapper
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"

That what I like, a challenge!! From what little research I have done, the Rush do look like a formidable opponent. But I'm more than confident that my boys will hold their own. Should live up to the billing then!