supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rumor

i heard thru the grape vine that the ohio outlawz will be coming with a full squad of healed up players minus only one or two players to injury still, if this is the case this game could be alot closer than u giving them ohio boys credit on, remember from the scores thru the first three weeks they was playing good ball til the injuries hit them all at once! ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING DIFFERENT?
ps my picks, we still beat the outlawz 28-20
generals win big,
blaze win big and
wolfpack in big!

Re: rumor

I'll still take the generals winning... The Souths isn't as tough as the north.. In t he north, the mustangs lose.. The blaze lose.. And the wolfpack win..

yes the outlawz are healed up wolfpack winning the northing the generalls winning the south and over all generals winning it all in the playoffs and then lets see if the generals take on the hfl champs and see just how good the generalls really are if they choice to go down to homestead florida lets really see what the generals are really made of

seriously, Thank you so much for following the Indiana Generals so close. We might have a hard time playing this saturday with your head so far up our ass! Why don't you worry about your team and let us worry about ours! We don't give a damn about any other team right now but the damn M.C. Pirates.

The South isnt as tough as the North smh, we are a much tougher conference

The south has the Generals beating on everyone there. The North has the Blaze, Wolfpack and Hitmen beating on each other.

Force 4
The South isnt as tough as the North smh, we are a much tougher conference

I just want to make it clear this quote was not me i havent had internet until today so this isnt me and any other post made by "Force 4" in the last month isnt me thank you