supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
outlawz hypeman

who is the outlawz hypeman???????? dion?
cory?
levi?
cody?
macklin?

Re: outlawz hypeman

What do you mean hypeman?

I mean the pearson that gets the team hype and picks them up when they make a mistake

What kind of question is that? When you got a group of guys that have equal passion for what they do no one stands out. Everyone helps their brother up, and if your not hype when you step on the field then stay at home. I will be hype, I expect my team to be hype, and I will put a foot in their asses if they are not. It's time to play!!!

hell yea i agree with that 100% but sum of out players dont seem to b too excited bout playing or like to boost their team up

you know you gotta have a reason to get hyped up and the Outlawz just don't have one right now they are going to drive for about 3 hours tomorrow and when they get to Brazil they are gonna get a good old fashioned butt kickin.
Wasn't anything on the prediction page but I'm saying this one won't be close with the Wildcats kicking some Outlawz butt to the tune of at least 35-7 and that is being generous the Wildcat Offense is hitting on all cycinders and the defense is on a mission they have allowed a total of 16 points to be scored on them by 6 different teams I say this defense is the best in the league right now but then everyone has an opinion.
You take away the General game in which many starters were not playing and this is the top defense in the IFL

Pretty much everyone. Jeff Williams Dion and Frazier are our main leaders.But most of our players Pick eachother up and try to keep energy on the sideline.

they dont have to have a reason they can get hype because they love the game and just love playin against competitors i really see it as fun not win or lose even tho it b nice to win

dude whoever this is obviously you dont know the outlawz we are hype no matter what and if i remember the events of last saturday night the game was a hell of alot closer than last time