Well after a summer of mostly dry weather it looks like the rain has arrived.
I wish it could have waited until tomorrow but it is what is it is.
I know some tams have the luxury of playing on field turf and so the wet weather will have less of an impact on those games but I also know some schools are pretty protective of their fields and in some cases won't even allow semi-pro games to take place on a soaked field.
What is the procedure in a case of a team having their field deemed not for play today would it be a forfeit or what.
I am looking at the weather and it should all be moved out by late afternoon but I know there has been in some areas over an inch of rain since last night.