supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Team in Madison/Delaware county area

visit www.revolutionfootball.us for more information

Re: New Team in Madison/Delaware county area

I wish the new revolution team good luck... and in this next breath I Jeffery L. Adams will say this, to those pirates that stayed the course, the PLAYERS that did not commit plank suicide, remember when times were hard for what ever reason, ask yourself are these the people that were in the trenches battling until the end. Will these people "Dine in Hell" with you? Before you commit to a team with people that have low character in the face of adversity, complain when you do not get as much playing time that they think they deserve, or people that tell wise tales about their prior experience playing, not to mention former gm's that when stressed quits and "sells" and then attempts destory a team, and has simple addition issues, or just a lack of morale as they act as a woman scorned (no derespect intended to women!). I am not going to ramble on and on though I could please trust that! But "ALL" interested people, if you are new players or old pirates players do your homework! But even if I was to strap it up again, I would NOT with some of the folks involved with this new team. You are grown men and capable of making your own decision, but i have been burned the last two years by some of these members and I am positive that if hard times come again as they will ("semi-pro")ball then history does have a nasty upsetting way of repeating itself. I enjoyed going into battle with low numbers against the Generals this past week as the Spartans did! This game is the game I will remember forever as we made it against the odds, played and finished this final game of football as guys playing because they loved it! Thank you to the 16 that showed up to play, and lifetime thank you to the other nine guys that stayed with me to battle with pride! Thank you!

Thank you for your reply Mr. Adams but you know nothing about this team or who is a part of it. Not one time did I ever get on here and try to bash the Pirates or anyone on the team. I even waited until the end of your season to post this on supa so try to show some character. You can say what you want but this team has nothing to do with the OLD Pirates, Coach Crim, or John Jackson. I personaly don't care what you think and you take your trash talking somewhere else. This team was created because of the horrible leadership and lack of respect that the Pirates had even for their own teammates. Go ahead and do your research and you will find that We are dedicated to getting back to playing football, having fun, and leaving all the drama queens on the sidelines where they belong watching.

I do not wish to point this in the wrong way and I wish ALL the former Pirates and staff the best with what ever you do! As I said this is the REVOLUTION! and we are doing things our way!

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask my name is Jack Spradlin and I am the General Manager and Founder of the team. My email is revolution.football@gmail.com

If your looking for somewhere to play drama free football in our area come check us out.

Once again thank you Mr. Adams

I remember when this player Jack Black Spradlin tried...let me say that again...tried to coach one game then threatened to kick players off the team. He was cursing and yelling just like some of the other drama queens on the sidelines cause he couldn't take the pressure or the stress of running coaching or dealing with a team. Good luck REVOLUTION hope your team makes it into a league or better yet hope you can finish the year you start. Cause none of the x players listed as part of the staff finished this last year out....HAHAHA

You can hide under a fake name all day and your memory is bad. Look at the stats. While I was coaching the Pirates we went 3 and 1. Not bad in my books. As for why I left the team I was tired of dealing with players getting into fights on the sidelines at every game and practice. The fans even quit coming to home games because of it. Like I said before I wish the pirates all the best but don't try to bring us down because your team didn't make it.

Thats right Jack, it was YOU that went 3-1 had nothing to do with the team and how we executed our plays. Hell half the time the QB changed the plays in the huddle because even he knew your play calling was bogus. But this all makes since, You can sit back and try and vast in the glory of the team but yet take no responsibility for any of the negative stuff that went down. Sounds like someone i want to play for. Dont forget even at 3-1 you still QUIT PERIOD. A true player and coach stays through the good and the bad, the wins and the losses. But not you oh no, YOU are the reason we were successful...lol..you got to be JACK-ed in the head if you think the 3-1 start was because of you.
Own up to making your mistakes and being a punk and quitting because you couldn't take it. your a joke

That is the true personality of the Pirates displayed right there and that is why a roster of 65 ended at 10. It wasn't Coach Crim or JJ it was the bad attitudes of about 10 players that tore that team apart. With out those cancers that team could have been something special. I can guarantee I will not let that happen to my team. I am done you and with this your not even man enough to put your name on here. Say what you want about me and go hide because thats all you can do.
Those that know me know I poured my soul into that team just to be spat on by a handful of players. I'm done with this childish display. If you want to talk to me you know where to find me.
Move on and grow up.

This is my last post on the matter.

Once again congrats to all Pirates on the year and good luck to you all in the future.
Thank you
Jack Spradlin

Look I don't want to start nothing but I played for the pirates and Spradlin did nothing but try to help us, dude was there every day. I don't know but this is just wrong

I must agree with that last post. Jack and all the names I have heard associated with this new team were dedicated. They were at practice and pre-season work outs. They had injuries and situations that prevented them from finishing the year. I hold no animosity towards any of them. Don't get on here and just bash. Why can't anyone being supportive or try and build up a new team, not start rumors and try and destroy the team before they even have first meeting. Good luck Jack. I hope you can find the solutions to the problems the Pirate "teammates" couldn't figure out.

hahaha thats all I have to say, There is no drama in true statements! Again, I wish you luck in starting off your new team. It is funny how your current field is that of what was the pirates... I listed my issues didnt bring out names, I just simply hate quiters and weak minded people. You threw out JJ's name I did NOT! and just because he is not listed as a leader does not mean he is not going to be there. what you do not know is I played counselor for this season for JJ and I know, he is planning on playing for your team. I also know other little facts that he did to go above and beyond to ruin the team for the remaining players on the team whom he could not give any just cause for attempting to screw. So Jack instead of being on the defense, relax a little. But again as I stated before to the players coaches that showed guts, pride, and expressed their passion to finish what they started it was a real pleasure to play along side you!

Adams out!

Ps Joel thank you for sticking it out with us!

And yes Jack was there but the fact is the man quit! If a coach quits due to players being upset then in my book that is just strange. A good coach demands the respect of their players to lead them from the front and not the back and lastly a quote from a great movie(Remember the Titans), "attitude reflects leadership captain!"

No wonder they quit with people like this dude on the team lol. Its everyones fault but yours mr J.Adams #33 lol. Be a man and walk away and quit pointing the finger. For a grown ass man you sure do cry alot

kid is talkin bout "Before you commit to a team with people that have low character" and hes on here tryin to bash people cause his team sucked, you guy got blown out by every team you faced but the cutters and we all know how they faired. Better start lookin in the mirror adams you layin it on so deep i gota get my boots

WoW, you guys start bashing Jeff like he quit or something. He was part of the 10 along with myself that was still standing with pride at the end of the playoff game against the Generals. If you wasn't part of that 10 then ya'll seriously need to shut it. Weather we got blowed out or not we made it to the playoffs and thats better than some of the other teams. We had our problems inside our team and thats the way it went down. And the only blow outs i remember being in was after our team blew up from the inside out. Unless you are counting the Outlawz game which was 22-0 but 14 of their points came in the 4th quarter. Any ways Jeff was part of the heart of our team. And he makes a solid point, Jack did do somethings right, but in the middle of the year..HE QUIT!! I also had my doubts and walked away but i returned to finish what we as a team started. 45 started the year and 10 finished it. Regardless on what happened to our team WE NEVER QUIT! Good luck with the new team in the upcoming year Jack, hope it works out better for you and your team.

continue to be weak and hide.

mr. adams i did not play for pirates but what we saw when we played u guys u were ignorant, argued everything, ur coach as i seen was even hardheaded n now everyone n the league can see why u guys imploded

First off, let me say good luck to the new team; Secondly, the adversity that we faced this year was put in place well before the season even started. Our so called GM (John Jackson aka JJ), did some very foul things in the off season; banning players, removing coaches, taking coaching positions form our first offence coach just so he can have full control over the offence, and so on. Just like Jeff, I had to also play mediator or have talks with JJ. It's crazy to call people drama queens when they are upset about how things are going, especially when they have money invested. No I don't agree with the way that they displayed their anger; but, what do you expect? We as a team were to discuss ALL team matters and the fact is that decisions were made without team involvement. As for any speculations about JJ being treated bad, that's very untrue. He (JJ) made the decisoin to walk away even after I had advised him not to; that was his choice to do so. Yes, JJ did try to ruin the team after he left. How? when you give your word that you would represent the team until the end of the season and you deliberately walk out before a league meeting where all teams are required to have a representative presnt by saying you no longer have anything to do with the Pirates and then leave, after you gave your word that you would represent the Pirates, leaving us (Pirates) without any representative present, knowing that without representation, the Pirates would have been tossed out of the league. Thankfully Someone from the IFL organization called Jeff so he could come represent the team at the meeting. JJ also told the team that there was enough funds left to pay the refs for the last two games, the fact of the matter is that when we played our last game, the General's staff pitched in to help us pay the refs so we could play that game (Thanks JT, big props for that, and I'd play for a coach with that kind of integrity any day). So, if you say that there is enough fund to pay for the next two games, how come there weren't? If the allagations of JJ having his hand in the teams pocket weren't true, this situation with the fund coming up short to pay the refs for the last game sure make those allagations seem true. Bad Karma was set on us before we even started. JJ and others bad mouth the Indy renegade praying for their faliure; but, look at them, in their league thriving with success, while it was the Pirates that fell apart. So to any player, new to semi-pro or retuning players looking to play for a new team, take Jeff Adam's advice and do your research first. I'd hate to see anyone stuck on a team with a General Manager who doesn't have enough "Life Skills" to even manage their own actions. Jack, JJ played you by putting you in the situation that you were in (Offensive coach), knowing the limited talent that we had at the time at the QB position. He only put you in that coaching position because the first offensive coach wouldn't let him have any say-so over the offence; but he knew that you would. I say that to say this: It wasn't your fault that you got played, but what was your fault is that you quit. Yes, some players were very disrespectful but you as well were disrespectful at times as well . Enough said about that, I have nothing too say bad about your character other then you quiting. Before I end, let me say this: " to whomever you are that tried to bash a man with good character, integrity, and leadership (talking about Jeff Adams), you metioned something about being a man; why don't you try being one and put a name with your word? A man stands behind what comes out of his mouth, right or wrong, because he is man enough to addmitt when he's wrong. Now a coward, like you, hides and turns tail and runs because he is to much of a coward to stand behind his words. It's been said that all we as men have in this worlds is our Balls and our Word; you don't have any of the two. You don't have your word because you don't have the BALLS to put your name behind your words!!!! Unlike you, I will. My name is CHRISTOPHER M. NAVE; #88 for the Madison County Pirates. If you have a problem with what I said hit me up at 317-333-2252. If you call and still don't like what I said, come see me homie!!!!!!" Be a man, stand up for what you said....

I know I said I was done posting on here but everyone cant leave well enough alone.

First off the Revolution is not and will never be the Pirates. Nor do we have any affiliation with the Pirates. Thank you for your concerns about my team, but we are just fine.

Next let me just say Chris I have nothing but respect for you and Adams. Both of you are great players and leaders on and off the field and I wish things could have went differently but they didn't. All I ask is that you guys quit trying to tear down my team that none of you even are a part of. What did I ever do to any of you aside from be there every week to help out. Yes I quit but when I am coaching players that did not want me there and wanted to do nothing but fight me why stay? I was getting threats from multiple players and being pushed aside anyway.

I respect you all for sticking it out this season and wish you the best of luck next season. All I ask is that you come see what the Revolution is about before you take your personal stabs at me because I am not in the wrong here and you all know it whether you want to admit it or not. I don't care if your not naming names or pointing fingers your trying to make the Revolution look bad because you think JJ is running it or some other reason which I don't know about. I was not there for the Pirates downfall when I left you still had a roster of 45 and JJ was still owner was he not? I honestly don't understand but hey it is what it is. Good luck to you all and I hope you can all get past this eventually.

Best of luck,
Jack Spradlin

Their year is done with, let it go. Y'all sound like a bunch of little bitches still in high school. Take that high school drama somewhere else.

To Mr. Anthony Roberts,

I got your highschool bitch homie.

To Jack, we've already talked, no one is trying to tear down your team, all that was said was for people to check into the teams that they are interested in playing for.

no doubt. take your drama and crying elsewhere.