supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW TEAM COMEING IN THE NORTH

NEW TEAM STARTING UP IN THE NOrthern ind in. area more infromation comein g in a week or so

Re: NEW TEAM COMEING IN THE NORTH

Right, because northern Indiana needs another team...

I hope they have somoene else type up their flyers...

I heard about this. Don Hicks is calling all the players from the Shamrock, Hitmen, and the Hurricanes to come play on his team. I SAW FIRST HAND ON HOW MUCH HE KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL WITH THE SHAMROCK AND THE TITANS. The North doen't need anymore teams. Both the Hurricanes and the Hitmen have proven to be well ran programs. For all the players in the North, do your research before you jump on an other new team.

I'm just saying...

I love this. People talk so much and hide behind a screen name. Let people play. This is supposed to be for fun. So much drama. Ridiculous sometimes. Good luck to everyone left in the playoffs and to everyone in the offseason and next year. New team or not. Coach Don, you're alright by me. -Mike Craig

just to clear the bull i'am not the person in the north starting a new team or have i called anyones players from other teams to come play for me but i have been asked by players and the owner of the new team to be a coach on the team but i'am not sure what i want to do yet so to the ex rock player know what you are saying before you get on here and assome anything and try to smear anyone take a look at your self. i'am just saying

Lets all just drink a cold one and relax.

RICK JAMES BITCH!!! Haha, I agree with him.

Hey Don, how 'bout those Irish? lol

mike you know i love my irish i do not jump ship just because of a few things not going right like some people do so go IRISH

Wow Zartman...blasting ND....thats wrong...

Lets take a moment or 2 too talk about USC
Nothing like stripping a National Championship away and giving up a Heisman

Just kidding Z-Man

All good points Don I just like teasing the real hard core ND fans, and with that being said, still ranked, still undefeated, and thats with a new coach and no bowl game in the near future, and the one thing about SC its rwally not that big a deal, it's how they are on the west coast, lol it takes some getting used to.and I also think Kelly will do something with that team if given enough time

I hear ya bro...
Been a ND fan since I was a kid...and you and me both know that half the people that come to this Message Board werent even thought of back in the 70's

Hell I have the great opportunity to work at ND and can go to any Game...any sport I want (First Aid).

I hope that Kelly can turn it around and actually the last 3 coaches have had great first years only to suck the next couple...so I have faith....

As for USC...since Im a ND fan..of course I have no love for them...but feel sorry for the kids who actually did the right stuff only to have stuff taken away from them...
Like the kids playing now...they didnt do anything wrong and yet its them that are being punished
Not a fan of the NCAA...
as for Kiffin... Definitly not a fan of him...because of his coaching history...Leaving Tennesse like he did puts a bad taste in my mouth....

Well, good luck with the trojans...gonna be hard to recruit since there is no bowl games, but heck almost any starter at USuCk...can start in the NFL.