supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whats the thoughts on the Wildcats vs Generals Game????

Whats the thoughts on the Wildcats vs Generals Game????

Re: Whats the thoughts on the Wildcats vs Generals Game????

If the wildcats want this one they will have to play harder, faster, mistake free football to even have a chance. JT will have his well oiled machine ready for a playoff home game. Question is are the Wildcats up to the task at hand?

Prediction
I have the final score
Generals 48
Wildcats 21

Heard the Wildcats QB went down against the Outlaws and is probably not going to be back this game. If thats the case they will be missing his scrambling ability.

Generals 28
Wildcats 0

Ill go out on a limb here

generals 70 wildcats 0

should be close for the coin toss not sure what will happen after that. Cant wait to watch this.

I can't imagine the last post coming from a Generals fan.
I think there will be many attempts this week to sling some mud. I hope that Generals fans won't fall for it.
The Generals have a tough game coming up this Saturday against a very good 7-1 Wildcat team that will not be the same team that the Generals played earlier in the season.
Talk is just that talk the players will play the game on Saturday and the coaches will coach, the winners will be the fans that attend this battle and get to see one hell of a football game at one of the nicest facilities in the IFL.
Good luck to all involved in this game may you make your fans proud and represent your city and team as well as the IFL well.

i dont see the wildcats scoring any points and yes the wildcats QB did go down against the outlawz it will be the generals vs wolfpack for the champions