supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHAMPIONS ALL AROUND

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS GONNA BE 2 TEAMS FROM INDY WIT THAT RING.........IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN SPONSOR A TOP OF THE LINE FIELD FOR THA CRFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME....... I CAN HONESTLY SAY I LUV PLAYIN WIT THA RENENGADES NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN.....JUS WANTED TO LET THA TEAM KNO

Re: CHAMPIONS ALL AROUND

Counting your chickens before they hatch. Whos to say that some of the other teams wont add players like you did and whip on you in the first round of playoffs? Nothing worse than jumping on a team for a easy ring.

ITS NOT BOUT JUMPIN ON A TEAM FOR AN EASY RING....ITS BOUT JUMPIN ON A TEAM WIT TEAMMATES I ENJOY.....PLAYERS THAT I HAVE BEEN PLAYIN WIT SINCE I STARTED PLAYIN SEMIPRO.....AND THA WAY I SEE.....I THINK WE PLAYED THE OTHER MOST TALENTED TEAM IN CRFL THE RAIDERS AND THEY DID ADD PLAYERS AND WHAT WAS THAT OUTCOME....HATS OFF TO THERE QB HE GOT GAME

The Blitz and the Patriots both beat the Raiders as well so how are the Raiders the other most talented team?

the reason why the raiders are more talented is because they are the only team that put up 20+pts on us........everyone else are BUMS.......

This dude is like Joe Biden, he keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

The Renegades are a good team with depth, The first half was a better indication of how the game went because I know we got tired especially me. I havent went both ways in 2 years lol, I had cramps throughout the second half and was never really the same. It was a great game and it was good to see some old pirates that I have played and that also recongized me. O, by the way, I joined a team because I just love playin the f...in game lol! It sucks that in our league we couldnt get a chance to make a run in the playoffs. I think its ok to join different teams and it is justified when a team has turmoil like the Pirate situation. Neway i will be with the Raiders for the remainder of this season and then we will see what happens. Looks like this new Revolution team might be the closest to me, especially if there home field ends up in Muncie! Just sayin lol.

Good luck guys-JW #32 for the Raiders

dang walser u got gas like that to travel to muncie...? U R a beast then....hahahahah...i have hard enough time gettin to my own practice......it was good playin u also man......keep it safe out there on the field

Shit Muncie is a lot closer than Sidney, OH lol. I live in Winchester so its about half hour, but This I didnt go to practice to often because of my job. Personally I think there should be a team in Muncie anyway because of the talent and size of Muncie, but we will see. I will def try not to get hurt, but I can take more risks now because of one little word INSURANCE lol. Gotta love that f...in duck! See you soon man.

deshaun, please shut your mouth. Every team in this league is legit as far as im concerned and I KNOW even though we've had our cut offs, that other teams wont hesitate to add players THROUGHOUT the playoffs as they unquestionably have in the past, could be scrub through the season, and money in the playoffs. Till this league takes its foot out of its ass and wants some real legitimacy with cutting off I'd say mid season on rosters w proven I.D., then were gonna have to keep putting up with this same old BS. We wonder why everybody leaves after a year or two in this league.

I thought the CRFL was a new league this year how can teams leave after 1 or 2 years if this is the first season?

havn't you already said your leaving the crfl and joining the ifl

Who knows, u cant believe anything that the renegades say.

If u don't respond to The Stupid, they will stop posting and go away.

you can believe everything we say. that championsip is ours. we are the generals of our league.

WHIT,,,U NEED TO CHILL OUT BY TELLIN SOMEONE TO SHUT THERE MOUTH...STR8 UP.......U KNO IM NOT THA ONE TO BE TALKIN TO LIKE THAT.........AND IF U GOT SUMMIN TO SAY WE ARE ON THA SAME TEAM U CAN SAY IT TO ME WHEN U SEE ME....DONT EVER TRY TO SINGLE ME OUT LIKE THAT AGAIN.....THATS THE SAME SHIT JJ DID......AND IM NOT WIT THAT AT ALL....SO SAVE IT

1. Saying ur the best in ur league is like saying ur the best team of the ACCESS North...u couod still suck was and think ur good. Ur league isn't worth much yet.

2. dholder, this sounds like this is ur 2nd team THIS YEAR that ur teammates have told u to stfu. I'm guessing it's time for u to quit running ur mouth here and listen to ur teammates and grow up some. Reading ur last post was like watching Marty McFly just get called a chicken. Grow up kid, u still have a chance to mature in life, u know.

FOOTBALL LOVER........STICK YA NOSE SOMEWHERE ELSE

Ill tell u on here and to ur face shut up on this site we dont need the drama. This is why teams hate us i see now

WHATS SO CRAZY IS..IS YALL TELLIN ME TO STFU WIT THA DRAMA ON HERE....AND I WANNA KNO WAT DRAMA THERE IS THAT I PUT ON HERE FROM THA START.......ITS CRAZY HOW PPL REALLY DNT READ POST FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.........THANKIN A TEAM FOR LETTIN ME PLAY AND LOOK WAT IT TURNS INTO.....WOW....WELL I BE AT THA GAME SO ANYONE GOT SUMMIN TO SAY

Now he is callin out his own teammates. This guy is a tool. No wonder the pirates kicked him off the team. lol

Nobody from the CRFL got on here and smack talked until the Pirates went to the Renegades. How bout you go and take all that junk talk back to the IFL where it belongs.

thy cnt destyed t pi ths yr an ifl aint gona put withit ay more

You talk to much crap holder.

2 Perfect Quotes for Mr. DHolder who has constant diarrhea of the mouth:

"Let a suspected fool open his mouth and he will prove it every time!!"

A wise coach once said
"Deshon has been an ass since pee-wee. Never knew when to shut up when he was 7 and hasn't learned a damn thing in 20 years!!"

Keep talking and making the Renegades look bad for your dumb self!! Time for people to see its you who are an idiot and not just the Pirates!!

HAHAHAH...IM LAUGHIN CUZ NOT ONE PERSON HAS THA BALLS TO SAY IT TO MY FACE.....PERIOD......ITS FUNNY HOW MY START OF THE POST TURND INTO DRAMA......AND FOR THE RECORD I DIDNT GET KICKED OFF THE PIRATES TEAM........ # 2 I NEVER CALLD OUT ANY OF MY TEAMMATES,I JUS LET THEM KNO THAT THEY SEE ME EVERY WK BUT DNT ADDRESS ANYTHING TO ME WHEN THEY SEE ME...... # 3 A WISE MAN ONCE TOLD WHEN TALK JUS MAKE SURE U CAN BACK EVERYTHING UP,EVERYTHING,AND I HAVE YET TO FAIL...AND EVERYONE THAT IS POSTIN ON HERE IS JUS AS BAD AS I AM BY EGGIN SHIT ON...I GOT TEMPER THIS IS WHAT I DO...U DONT WANNA HEAR ME THEN SHUT UP......MAN PPL JUS DONT READ POST ANYMORE.....SO IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE.......I JUS WANNA KNO WHERE I STARTD THE DRAMA AT ON THIS THREAD.....

haha yeah i've got something.. a wise man once said, if you're team sucks, don't talk shit! how bout them patriots?! renegades blow son

AND WE STILL GONNA WIN THA SHIP....IMMA SAY IT AND KEEP SAYIN IT....

Shut your fat mouth already. You aint that good or you would be in the NFL.

lol

dholder15/29indyrenegades 1on1 truck
AND WE STILL GONNA WIN THA SHIP....IMMA SAY IT AND KEEP SAYIN IT....

You had to leave one team for another to even have a chance. To me you are already a trader and loser. Couldn win with pirates so duck your team for another chance than talk crap,Thats funny.

anything else! you have no right to say the renegades blow i was at the game yesterday and the refs helped you guys win that game. If i remember right all of our players were fighting amongst each other on the sideline. So when you guys figure out when you guys can play football and quit fighting and crying like a bunch of little babies then maybe I will come back and support you guys. You guys had what six fumbles and you say the renegades blow! Come on man I know you are a patriots player so quit talking shit and just play some damn football!

LMFAO, the refs have NEVER helped the Pats. Anyone who thinks they have is IGNORANT and blind.

hahahaha who cares really.

Thanks for caring 72, really...

Renegades vs the good guys lol heres your chance to prove yourself right. But that means your gonna have to prove us wrong, good luck

I was at the Pat. and Raiders game and the Pat. will lose in the championship game. They are not that good. they was fighting on the side line and it was funny as hell lol. Hell the Pat. coach was crying about one of the raider players.

The Raiders should of won that game, there running game was good. #5 and #46 was running all over the Pats. I cant remb. but i think #46 play def. to. Raider who is #46 that kid was all over the place.so was #55,#17, #11,#5.

I do think the ref. did help the pats. out. Hell the Pats coach was tell the side ref. to make calls and he did lol.I think one ref. didn't get pay to. I don't think i will ever go see the Pats play again. they where real getto and fight with there team and the Raider team.

To the team that plays the Pats, run the ball at them.the Pats off. line is beat up and they are soft. play cover 1 on the wr. and blitz the out side the raider kill them all day long. I out!!!

fan
I was at the Pat. and Raiders game and the Pat. will lose in the championship game. They are not that good. they was fighting on the side line and it was funny as hell lol. Hell the Pat. coach was crying about one of the raider players.

The Raiders should of won that game, there running game was good. #5 and #46 was running all over the Pats. I cant remb. but i think #46 play def. to. Raider who is #46 that kid was all over the place.so was #55,#17, #11,#5.

I do think the ref. did help the pats. out. Hell the Pats coach was tell the side ref. to make calls and he did lol.I think one ref. didn't get pay to. I don't think i will ever go see the Pats play again. they where real getto and fight with there team and the Raider team.

Butt still hurts after that woopin lol. Your just a fan now huh. You got us figered out... To bad it didn't work good enough. Raiders were twisting ankles in piles and I can only speak for myself but I play straight up I held 58 just a little one play and even gave him a my bad. I put about 4 or 5 of you on your back. I'll talk on here loud and proud an i'm looking forward to the hits that come with it, I guess that's the difference I'm not scaird

To the team that plays the Pats, run the ball at them.the Pats off. line is beat up and they are soft. play cover 1 on the wr. and blitz the out side the raider kill them all day long. I out!!!

My replys in the quote above somehow figure it out

Well if you still think this is true your the fuckin idiot! The Renegades was kickin the Pats ass at halftime pretty even 1st half then all hell broke loose. The gades had 8 penalties on them which allowed the Pats to score. Everytime they made a big play to stop them another phantom flag would magically appear after the play was over. Too bad your such a dumbass to see this, but oh well the "GOOD GUYS" won! Renegades #1 Good Luck next year CRY BABIES

You would be a fan, talking all that mess. Look how many of us showed to play... That's how much we care. An your coach has no class. Your fans are dumb drunks, and 95% of your team is soft cry babies so watch your mouth. Refs are what they are, they never call a good game so get over it. Also suck me beautiful

Thats your own dam fault for only bringing 17-18 guys to a championship. They would have been better off playing the Raiders they atleast deserved to be in the ship. As far as their coach he is a class act he tried to congradulate your coach on a good game all he wanted to do was piss and moan cause he thought they had illeagal players.LOL They were all legit they played you in week 3 and beat you then too, had they been there when they played you at your place they would have beat you again. As far as being soft your the only one from either team crying like a bitch on here BEAUTIFUL!

The Renegades only played a team with 17 guys and only won by that margin? wow

The Renegades are far from being a dominate team. lets be honest the Patriots didn't play worth shit and the Gades still struggled. These were the 2 best teams your league had to offer? If the gades were as good as you say, the score shoulda been 58-0 but the Pats gave em a tough game in spite of their idiot crybaby coach. Oh yeah, he's in the H.O.F. for those who didnt know. If you can get in the Hall actin like that guy, the h.o.f. must be a bullshit organization just like the ranking thing their coach owns.
The Renegades ARE a first year team. . .in name only you stupid shit! They are a team that came from the Pirates(another dirty team that couldnt make it) because they didnt like the way things were run in madison county. Most of the Gades players have played together for a few years so they really arent a first year team. It wont matter next year cuz they wont stick around to defend the title. They goin to the IFL where theyl finish in the bottom 4 teams.

The CRFL is weak as hell and just like their precious Patriots, they are weak at the top. They have no real leader, just a dumbass who couldnt keep a team together actin like he knows somethin when he dont. Hell, the raiders got kicked out of the IFL and they were probably the best team in the CRFL, especially after they loaded up with players from the Force and Lima. The league should jsut give it up. They had like 8 teams when the season started and finished with 4. That tells me they have no idea how to run a league if they cant keep their teams for a whole season. They definitely came from the MFL, they do everything in secret and hide shit from everybody who has a right to know whats goin on.
If they dont do somethin bout the coaches and players actin like assholes on and off the field, they are gona give football a bad name. The refs cheat for their favorite team, and they ALL have favorite teams.
No way to do business guys! get it together or give it up! You should find somebody to lead you who can do shit right or just apply to the IFL where you can have some true organization and play some real competition!

Really the only reason they won was because of all the others players from other teams they picked up. Half the "all stars", can you have all stars in a 4 team league? were from other teams.

At the start of the season 28 players

at the end of the season +45 players

At least the patriots showed up with their real roster and not some stacked roster -

all photos provided on renegades website

Now that I look at it, there is 10 more players. get the count right, 30 on the top picture and 40 on the bottom. I actually took the time to count them all(actually playing). When we played the patrats at there house the team had 25+ strong, now look at them they only brought 19 (acutal count, one got booted from the game for excessive fouls so that makes 18 to finish the game)to the championship game. I see a problem with that, those players that didnt come must not have liked your team or your coach, thats why they didnt show up to the SHIP(are you kidding me not show up to the most important game of the year).
To clean up another matter our coach did go up to the patriots coach at the end of the game and all we heard was you are a cheat for adding players, then walked off. Must be a great guy... it shows when other players (from different teams)dont show up for the ship. Quit crying and get over it, you lost.
Oh ya thanks for adding the ship picture to this web site, i thought it would be to much if i did it my self.