supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL North/South Championship

First of all congrats to the final 4 teams in the IFL Playoffs. Second of all, I am stating my opinions about a few things after being in the IFL for my first year.
I am not going to sugar coat what I am getting ready to say, I am just going to post it, and then express my reasons.
Next weekend Trine University will host the Battle Creek Blaze and the West Central Wildcats for the IFL Championship. Let me start with the North Game.
-Yes, the wolfpack are undefeated.
-Yes, the wolfpack already beat the blaze.
-Yes, the wolfpack are top 15 in the nation.
-Yes, the wolfpack just destroyed the mustangs.
*The Wolfpack are undefeated because of other teams mistakes. At best they should of finished 5-3. As for beating the Blaze they got lucky! Horrible officiating, and some Blaze mistakes. Those will be fixed. If nobody already knew, rankings do not mean ANYTHING! They destroyed a very bad mustangs team. The Wolfpack are overrated, and will get beat this weekend in front of that oh so good home crowd of theirs. The head coach can continue to cry about things in the off season, and the All American will still only have 1 ring!
**Blaze burn the Wolfpack 31-10
South Division Game
-Yes, the generals are undefeated.
-Yes, the generals already blew the wildcats out.
-Yes, the generals are 2nd and 3rd in the nation.
-Yes, the generals have scored a lot of points.
*The Generals are undefeated because of the weak southern division. The games against the north teams they took seriously why we did not. It did not mean much for the north teams to risk injury. The Wildcats were without a lot of players in the first meeting this year. They will have a whole squad and prove to be better than what the Generals are thinking.
As I stated above, RANKINGS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! Who cares about the Generals scoring so many points. Another thing the generals and wolfpack have in common is cocky coaches. With the generals being the worser of the two. Running up the score on teams who are terrible and on teams who plan on taking the game lightly. The all mighty generals get shot down this weekend by the wildcats.
**Wildcats run over the Generals 28-17.
There you have it ladies and gents. Good luck this weekend and hope everyone is safe!

Re: IFL North/South Championship

i have to say i agree with boomer. both the generals and wolfpack have had succesful seasons and after beating the teams already early in the season they will be overlooking their opponents. the number 2 seeds will be battling for the championship.

blaze 24
wolfpack 21

wildcats 10
generals 7

Let the pissing contest begin.

Boomer
First of all congrats to the final 4 teams in the IFL Playoffs. Second of all, I am stating my opinions about a few things after being in the IFL for my first year.
I am not going to sugar coat what I am getting ready to say, I am just going to post it, and then express my reasons.
Next weekend Trine University will host the Battle Creek Blaze and the West Central Wildcats for the IFL Championship. Let me start with the North Game.
-Yes, the wolfpack are undefeated.
-Yes, the wolfpack already beat the blaze.
-Yes, the wolfpack are top 15 in the nation.
-Yes, the wolfpack just destroyed the mustangs.
*The Wolfpack are undefeated because of other teams mistakes. At best they should of finished 5-3. As for beating the Blaze they got lucky! Horrible officiating, and some Blaze mistakes. Those will be fixed. If nobody already knew, rankings do not mean ANYTHING! They destroyed a very bad mustangs team. The Wolfpack are overrated, and will get beat this weekend in front of that oh so good home crowd of theirs. The head coach can continue to cry about things in the off season, and the All American will still only have 1 ring!
**Blaze burn the Wolfpack 31-10
South Division Game
-Yes, the generals are undefeated.
-Yes, the generals already blew the wildcats out.
-Yes, the generals are 2nd and 3rd in the nation.
-Yes, the generals have scored a lot of points.
*The Generals are undefeated because of the weak southern division. The games against the north teams they took seriously why we did not. It did not mean much for the north teams to risk injury. The Wildcats were without a lot of players in the first meeting this year. They will have a whole squad and prove to be better than what the Generals are thinking.
As I stated above, RANKINGS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! Who cares about the Generals scoring so many points. Another thing the generals and wolfpack have in common is cocky coaches. With the generals being the worser of the two. Running up the score on teams who are terrible and on teams who plan on taking the game lightly. The all mighty generals get shot down this weekend by the wildcats.
**Wildcats run over the Generals 28-17.
There you have it ladies and gents. Good luck this weekend and hope everyone is safe!
wow man maybe you should actually watch some games so you sound halfway intelligent when you talk because everything you just said is false.....everything.......oooo and when you say horrible officiating yeah your right the wolfpack had to beat the 11 players AND the refs at battle creek so im glad you were right on one thing%20void(0);

Hahaha its always a excuse why a team gets beat by us.We didnt have this or that we didnt take it serious.We had nothing to gain by beating the generals. Yea you had something to gain its called winning.You like to lose stay home and dont play we come to win every game. Wether it be by 1 or 100 it doesnt matter you dont like it beat us.You dont like that then lay down and take a ass whipping.

I promise you all this talk about the generals not being a team or not taking teams serious you have no clue about us or this team. We take every game serious we practice like a team we had practices this year that we hit harder than any other team has come close to hitting us. Nobody on the generals is about me its about us we are the generals we are going to be the IFL champs.

Ill make a prediction we will be at roncalli hs this saturday at 7pm come watch the game. Support us. Wildcats I hope you travel safely bring your full squad and then some Nobody will say anything after this game is over.

Unfortunately the wildcats will probably be the same team you saw last time.

Unfortunate
Unfortunately the wildcats will probably be the same team you saw last time.

I can only hope they are the same team because if it is this is going to really be an upset isn't it.
The Generals talk big but what is the combined record of the teams they have played this season.
So yes the Wildcats are going to demote the Generals to privates and then take on the Blaze and yes the Generals have the cockyest coaches in the league and they will feel different when this game is over and the Wildcat coaches are smiling from ear to ear and getting ready for the trip to Trine.
The only running up of the score this time will be Rindone and the Wildcats doing the running.
Now we have had all kinds of trash talk and everyone has been called out can we now stop the talk and let the teams play the damn game.

even though it hurts me to say this...the generals are gonna win it all. everyone who get on here and says the generals dont work or the generals dont play like a team...its bullshit. my team the hurricanes played them week 1 and for every point we scored on them right after we prayed and broke up they were running suicides. right after a game played at 4 and the heat index was over 100 that day. if that aint work tell me what is. they definetly put in the work and if they really arent a team like everyone likes to say...it hasnt hurt them yet

As a former player for the Generals and JT and former coach and owner of the Dragons with JT this is when his teams shine.

Like it or not this is the real season when he gets everyone focused. Really, what successful person isn't cocky, or confident, about what they do. Those that hate it don't have it.

We all know that in this and any other game there will be BS. Whether is a crappy call by the ref's that takes away a big play or a key player gets hurt or can't make it, remember, its about the best team. In the playoffs, your players step up to a different level, if they can. If they can't, they have no shot.

I know from the past that JT will have all his players at practice and at the game. I know that the Wildcats have traditionally not traveled well. I hope that they have their full squad to make it at least a competetive game. I also know that neither team is looking past this game because if you lose, then what.

Best of luck to the final four and be safe. Regardless of your opponent everyone else wants to be where you are so let it loose, there is no tomorrow.

I just want to remark on what was said about the cocky coaches on Generals and wolfpak.
What a bunch of crap. The Generals staff was respectful to us when they smashed the outlawz and The best and most respectful staff i ever seen was when we traveled to play the wolf pak in noble cnty .

The Wolfpack are a good solid football team, with a full coaching staff. We did make some mistakes vs them in both games, yeah they do know us pretty well and the refs in the ifl this yr are embarrassing, except for 88, we actually kicked off from the 40 this yr, nothing was said because they didnt do it for the other team so hey, why the hell not. Wolfpack and Generals in the finals, gotta say that the Pack bring it home this year, that being said I havent seen the Generals play this year, just gotta go for the North. I hope for the sake of the league that we get Refs that are all on the same page, that the rules dont change according to where you are playing, and for the love of God lets find out if we play Nfl, college, Federation, Arena, or Lingerie bowl rules, just a thought. Go Bears, Boats n Hoes.

Outlawz head coach Gordon
I just want to remark on what was said about the cocky coaches on Generals and wolfpak.
What a bunch of crap. The Generals staff was respectful to us when they smashed the outlawz and The best and most respectful staff i ever seen was when we traveled to play the wolf pak in noble cnty .

before anyone gets on here talkin about how classy and respectful the generals are, i would like to point out that one of their coaches was drinking beer on their sidelines during a game earlier this season. by the way, the game was played on an elementary field. now THAT'S a class act. and it was COORS!

Im all about putting down a cold one, but a Coors?

ehhh owell loves us or hate us we win. Generals win boomer nice way to get your predictions right.

Blaze here we come baby generals ready to take that ship this year.