supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tryouts

When do tryouts and workouts usually start in the winter?? Can anyone me an idea??

Re: Tryouts

Its different for each team, best advice is to find all the teams in your area and contact them.

early spring usually

Generally right after the first of the year. This is a good site to keep your eye on. Teams announce their try outs, then a few days later guys get on here and start talking about how good their team is.

Then after the try outs players get on here looking for who is crazy enough to say which team is the team of the year and who has the "super players".

Then during the season the whining and complaining begins about playing time, refs, and organiaztions that "did me wrong".

Then the playoffs start and those teams that are out come up with every excuse why they are sitting at home on Saturday night watching "Cops" instead of playing football. Usually it is EVERYONE elses fault except the guy who is complaining under a fake name.

Then the Championship Week for each league hits and excuses fly why you WON'T win the game, not how you WILL win.

Ahhh...Semi Pro Football,,, GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

Haha, I appreciate it guys. Mike K, that's funny. I'll keep watch. Thanks guys.

Wow, Mike, you summed it up perfectly!

The Voice

Then after the try outs players get on here looking for who is crazy enough to say which team is the team of the year and who has the "super players".

Then during the season the whining and complaining begins about playing time, refs, and organiaztions that "did me wrong".

U mean it's not just the renegades who act this way?

Thx for the laff, Voice.

lol that's basically it

Damn why does everyone hate us? Like i have seen some of our players already guaranteeing wins and talkin shit like most semi pro players do but when did we whine? We took our ass beatings and yeah players came over to our team when the pirates fell apart but shit. This post was about a player trying to find out when workouts started and then it turns to people hating on our team. Why?

So, Mike The Voice, are you saying one guy complaining under a fake name can cause a team to get blown out and quit(I said it, Mustangs quit, gave up, mailed it in, said no more pretty please)in a playoff game?

TimmyTwoTimes
So, Mike The Voice, are you saying one guy complaining under a fake name can cause a team to get blown out and quit(I said it, Mustangs quit, gave up, mailed it in, said no more pretty please)in a playoff game?

see entry: pirates

TimmyTwoTimes

LOL.
Fake name = blow out = Mustangs ???

I just wanted to know about some tryouts boys. That's all. This message board is a bunch of trash talk. It's entertaining.

New Player
I just wanted to know about some tryouts boys. That's all. This message board is a bunch of trash talk. It's entertaining.

always has been