supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOWN GOES FRAZIER!! HAHA

Talking all that ish, Two titles coming to Nap, yeah okay. DOWN GOES FRAZIER!! HAHA, DHolder come out and playyaaaa!!!!

Re: DOWN GOES FRAZIER!! HAHA

whats that all about?

Renegades lose to Patriots!!!

AND WE STILL GONNA WIN THA CHAMPIONSHIP.......

AND WE STILL GONNA WIN THA CHAMPIONSHIP.......

dholder15indyrenegades 1on1 truck
WELL IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS GONNA BE 2 TEAMS FROM INDY WIT THAT RING.........

AND THA WAY I SEE.....I THINK WE PLAYED THE OTHER MOST TALENTED TEAM IN CRFL THE RAIDERS AND THEY DID ADD PLAYERS AND WHAT WAS THAT OUTCOME....HATS OFF TO THERE QB HE GOT GAME

the reason why the raiders are more talented is because they are the only team that put up 20+pts on us........everyone else are BUMS.......

renegades
you can believe everything we say. that championsip is ours. we are the generals of our league.

Renegades lose? The two Nostradamuses above were right.

I'm not going to say anything... and that's all I have to say

what was the score

28-22 and we scored wit a 60yrd pass at the end but was called back on a holdin call

The holding penalty did not rob you the game because he was down at the 7 yard line with 3 seconds left which would have been an interesting plya had not your offensive lineman held. It is not the refs fault you lost. We had 6 or 7 turnovers which you should of taken advantage of. Thnx to our defense you did not take full advantage of our offensive mishaps. It will be a good finish to the season. Good luck the rest of the season hope to see u later.