supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shrock

You ever gonna win a championship SHROCK??? You are garbage! Weak a$$!
Thats right hiding behind a screen name just like you always do!

Re: Shrock

Damn.

kinda looks like to me you are the one hiding behind a screen name. I am not even going to go into detail on this, but sounds like to me, if you really had a problem and wanted to solve it, you would let him no who you are, but that won't happen, i am sure of it.

You know why dont you putKB your name

I don't understand why people hate on Shrock. The guy can play. Is that why you guys bitch? Cuz he's better than you?

I bet the fool who put this on here would write his wife or mothers name before he would give his own, knowing that they would have more balls to face Shrock than he does.

thats funny shrock is that you talking in the 3rd person?? in a previous post you stated that you post as IFL Fan
Did you forget how to spell your name?

gross stay out of it

rock 45- has nothing to do with his talent vs mine

i will get right on that, its obvious that you know us, so you have to know i could care less what you say to or about me, lol, just man up with your problem, thats all i am saying.

gross #19

Noble County Wolfpack

ehh no need to hate on shrock the dude can ball.Easily top 5 de in the ifl and hes a pretty good back for sure.I know he doesnt play d as much this year but he has talent and his brother is getting better as well.

Dude post your name and state who u are.

Ha ha!!! Wow mane that's bogus. Funny u get someone on here posting that somebody is garbage or not that good. Givin that people like me practice hard and dedicate my luv for tha game 100% makes us jus a lil more efficient than others Ha Ha!!! ru serious. And u get on here an say that won't and can't win. I played 2 seasons wit shrock an gross and can say shrock is 1 of tha best D-ends i ever played wit or against an my boy gross the same. I'm mustang21 an b4 u say anything bout kano i'm Db 21 lil big man i showed up against every team we play u better ask any1 ball hawk, heart of a giant str-8 up. Because u might be washed up an can't play no mo or a pencil pusha(critic) write this. Keep fallin behind as we move ahead cause when we progress it's hard 4 u 2 digest get it, pad up or shut up cause we leave it on tha field LIL BOY GET IT!!!

who are you and what did you say? did i say half of that?

Why? Chris Why?

This guy musta been sippin on hella haterade when he posted this. He prolly went up against shrock and left with a mad case of hate poisoning Bahahaha

I would like to dedicate this video to all those haters out there. Keep on hating, ya'll make us cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA-Qt5rwKCg