Troy Edwards

DL # 46 Glenn Frazier - Ohio Outlaws

It's Glen Frazier #49 - Ohio OutlawZ lol

Re: IFL All League Teams

Chad Walters plays for the Midwest Force not ohioforce

and he wears #40... noticed he was the only player with no number

Congrats the the guys on the generals who made it as a all star.

For those who didnt guess we work harder next year I know ill be putting my work in like I have all year.Congrats lets win the ship.

congrats to the players who made, although I feel that a few players are not on there that should be, but great job to the players that did make it.

If this is suppose to be the ALL IFL TEAM then why isn't every team represented. I don't see anyone from the Panthers or the Shamrock on the list. Just because they were on bad teams doesn't mean they aren't worthy of being an ALL-STAR. I think that every team should have at least one player elected to the ALL IFL TEAM. That way every team is represented.

Why didn't Robby Morgan of wolfpack make it had a great season

I'm not trying to sound like a di#* when I say this but in the NFL not every team is represented in the Pro Bowl. It is a matter of talent on the team vs. Talent in the league. Sometimes the most talented player on the team doesn't compare to the rest of the league. Just a thought, though I could be wrong.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

no 52 jj miller lb for the shamrock should have made it how does the ifl vote for the allstar team

is this official ? or just something a fan put together ?

I'm gonna do something nobody has done here and say thank you to everyone who voted for me.

I think the league has forgotten a few players.. Def. KERI FOSTER and KRYS YAKS from the hitmen.. Their stats alone.. I doubt anybody other than sum1 from the generals has them Beat. Idk how the voting went or works.. But I def see some names on their that shocked me.. Not to mention.. Craig Moore is a way better QB than the BLAZEs qb and the wolfpacks.

where did you get wolfpack, our qb ain't up there

Let me try to end the stupid debate of my player was better than your player before it begins.

The way the voting went was very simple. Your coach submitted the players he felt had a good enough season for a nomination. Then the other teams voted on who should make the list. So not one man came up with the list. Sure Yacks & Foster both had great seasons but the voting was done fair as possible.

Everyone needs to know one important thing about this message board. Whenever someone post on here, whether intended or not, they undermind everyone from their own team all the way to the league boardmembers & the league itself. Everyone in the I.F.L. has worked harder than people would ever believe to put together such a great season. For once I would like to hear the players get on here & thank the people that made it possible to play the greatest sport on earth. I remember the simple days of being a player & showing up just to play then go home. Those were the simple days without the headaches.

GREAT 2010 SEASON I.F.L. ...

Thank you to all the I.F.L. Boardmembers, Team Reps., & Everyone that strapped up againts The Rock. Thank you for all of the great memories from I believe to be one of the best I.F.L. seasons yet. Looking forward to 2011...

Great game last night...

Congradulations GENERALS...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3
Co-Owner

Nicely said Mitch.......also your daughter and family are with me in my prayers buddy! If you where left off this list, realize it just means you need to step ya game up!

What a joke, was this based on popularity or what was done on the field every week? Im not talking about the other teams "all stars" just the voting as a whole. Im very jaded against the IFL this year. Whoever voted for the Mustang team was confused and dont know their a hole from their elbow, just like the refs this year home and away. Hopefully the league "leadership" will be able to make some big changes in how the league is ran. This is just another example of a good ole boys club.

I agree #52 mlb for the shamrock was a beast, no reason in the world why he and 93 from the Stangs didnt make it, popularity and yes men prevail.

Gentlemen...

Mr. Frantz did a splendid job of explaining the voting process. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it is at least fair. I'd prefer to not have to pick from only seeing a player at one game but until every GM or owner gets tape on every other game in the league, this is what we have. (And really...who'd have time for THAT?)

For example, my vote for All-North QB was Craig Moore. In two games (one regular season and one playoff, he threw for six TDs, while running for another! Did every other GM or owner know that? Not unless the Hitmen management made sure that they did.

I had to ask my players about the guys that each team nominated. Once again, they could only have an opinion about the guys nominated and their performance against us in one (or two) games. They wanted me to vote for a couple of players that were not nominated by their teams, for whatever reason.

In the future, some may want to remember, while you're taunting or taking cheap shots or otherwise dishonoring the Game, there is a man on the other sideline that will be deciding who gets All-Star vote and who doesn't.

The system may not be perfect, but once again, I think it is fair. I congratulate every single guy that was named to this squad.

Todd Blanton # 33 for the Stangs also should have gotten some recognition. Wasnt 100% all year and when I called on him he and 93 where always up to the task. In my worthless opinion the whole Defense for the Stangs should have been voted in this year. Not that is really matters, there isnt a party or a game anymore.

do you really think your whole defense should have made it? c'mon, really neil

Neil Harris
What a joke, was this based on popularity or what was done on the field every week? Im not talking about the other teams "all stars" just the voting as a whole. Im very jaded against the IFL this year. Whoever voted for the Mustang team was confused and dont know their a hole from their elbow, just like the refs this year home and away. Hopefully the league "leadership" will be able to make some big changes in how the league is ran. This is just another example of a good ole boys club.

let me put my 2 cents in here...the players that are name all league are voted on by the coaches in the league. I myself didnt feel like i played well enough to make all league...the thought never occured to me but the coaches in the league none of which knew me or any other outlawz voted three outlawz to the all league team. i would like to say thank you to all coaches who voted for me and mike macklin and glenn frazier and i would like to thank the otulawz coaching staff for nominating us. Now i would like to adress the popularity contest comment. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????? the only time a popularity contest is used for voting all stars and in the NFL. come on now man i would like to think your smarter than that. i understand maybe you didnt get voted in or someone you know didnt but be realistic, if you didnt play well enough to make all league dont whine and moan about it hit the weight room this winter keep at work harder come out with a chip on your shoulder and maybe just maybe you can have the privilege of being given the label of all star. again i would like to thank the coaches in the league as well as the outlawz coaching staff for what was a fun football season. i know it was only my second season semi pro but it was my best memory of football man...alot of class act teams in this league. i wish everyone luck with all they do in the off season and hopefully all your roster can and will return with some new additions so you can make a run for the title

The south should of said Generals all starters both sides of the ball hahaha.

#72 generals.. you didn't even make the roster. to call the south an all-generals team? you're wrong. there's more NON-generals than generals. there were other deserving players than YOUR team. it's a shame you guys win the championship, but you come on here talkin smack alllllll the time. makes your team look unclassy. you're an idiot. i mean congrats to the generals on winning it all, and your all-stars.. but jesus christ... i've heard enough.

There is nothing wrong for a guy to say his team or team mates are the best and there is nothing wrong with a group of guys who do this for fun to celebrate, even if its on a message board. If you are tired of it dont read it or beat us.

I am one of those guys on the list that thinks others on my team were deserving more than me and Im flattered that i was selected. I too think our whole defense COULD have made the list, but we also understand there are other great players in this league. Its something thats fun to see and be a part of.

nah its funny that a o-line gives up 1 sack the entire IFL season and that we all didnt make it haha.I dont care about any other o-line your teams gave up that much every game u played us so.....

And to the guys on the generals do I think they all should have made it hell yea they do.

Thomas Goldsmith LG#98 OUTLAWZ
Neil Harris

let me put my 2 cents in here...the players that are name all league are voted on by the coaches in the league. I myself didnt feel like i played well enough to make all league...the thought never occured to me but the coaches in the league none of which knew me or any other outlawz voted three outlawz to the all league team. i would like to say thank you to all coaches who voted for me and mike macklin and glenn frazier and i would like to thank the otulawz coaching staff for nominating us. Now i would like to adress the popularity contest comment. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????? the only time a popularity contest is used for voting all stars and in the NFL. come on now man i would like to think your smarter than that. i understand maybe you didnt get voted in or someone you know didnt but be realistic, if you didnt play well enough to make all league dont whine and moan about it hit the weight room this winter keep at work harder come out with a chip on your shoulder and maybe just maybe you can have the privilege of being given the label of all star. again i would like to thank the coaches in the league as well as the outlawz coaching staff for what was a fun football season. i know it was only my second season semi pro but it was my best memory of football man...alot of class act teams in this league. i wish everyone luck with all they do in the off season and hopefully all your roster can and will return with some new additions so you can make a run for the title

seeing how this is just your second season, maybe you are a slow learner, hang out awhile and see. Gross ofcourse im not serious but you cant say Craft didnt deserve to be voted, and for the coaching staffs voting the team in, no one asked me, didnt know one thing about it. youth football coaching is the way to go anyway. the majority of the players in this league have impossible egos making coaching almost impossible. just and example, i come on with a real problem with the Stang all star team, voiced my problem with it, and got messages on facebook from a player that was upset i didnt go to bat for them also. give me a break. oh well, it is what it is. Good luck to everyone in the off season.

Yeah yeah Thanks for the votes acknowledging a good year for me(Neko Shumpert) and the North Allstars in 2010. 4 the allstars great job and 4 those thinkin they should be on here try again next year. Maybe ur season's (mustangs) were good but not allstar years jus being honest. It could've bn a another guy here or there 4 allstar Only can speak on who i seen play evey Saturday. So the guy's who made it hard work makes us efficient on the field. Can we get a ALLSTAR JERSEY with are numbers since we're not playin a game or something besides sayin we're jus allstars!!! Thanks 4 the Coach's and Players even tho we had a not so good year i still had fun playing football. It took the other 10 brothers on the field that made it possible for you so if so next year Mustangs!!! Mustang21 DB lata mane!!!

do the players that mde te team get anything for it...I know last year the players received T-shrts do the players from this year get a certificate or a shirt or anything or just the recognition?

does anybody know where the hell Bobby Burton is playing this year, if he is playing at all?

hes riding with us again