supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Outlawz are merging with the Warriors???

Just saw it on the Ohio message board.
http://ohiosemipro.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=4301

Re: The Outlawz are merging with the Warriors???

yep its official warriors a huge team lol

Some interesting things coming down the pipe from this mega merger!! Stay tuned!

i think the warriors loose alot of credibiltiy with this merger. they really need the outlaws, thik it shows generals would really mop them too. what else does it mean? that warriors will be cheap and add to theyre roster before nationals

I love people that run off at the mouth (or keyboard) without knowing what the hell they are talking about!

The Outlawz staff and players will not be added until after Lima Warriors return from Florida. And believe me, there are many reasons why we merged with the Outlawz, one of those NOT being any fear of anyone from the IFL or any other league.

Seems to me that we did pretty well before we asked the Outlawz aboard.

Well said #10! It is in the agreement that no Outlawz personel will be apart of what we did not earn. I would not of wanted it any other way out of principle alone. We are coming on board the greatest show in semi pro to help make it better. I for one am proud to be a part of this team.

wow
...it shows generals would really mop them too...

Hardly.

I'd pay to see a game between the Indiana Generals and the Lima Warriors. That would be good football. Those two teams, along with the Wayne County Wolverines, are the best teams we've faced these past three seasons. (No offense to any of our other opponents.)

wow
i think the warriors loose alot of credibiltiy with this merger. they really need the outlaws, thik it shows generals would really mop them too. what else does it mean? that warriors will be cheap and add to theyre roster before nationals
The Warriors would smash the Generals even with out the Outlawz. Generals played nothing but average teams in the IFL I'd like to see the Generals go to the HFL and see if they would even make playoffs!!!

Not having watched any Generals games I won't speculate on who would win between our two teams. I will say that what I know of the Generals that they are an upstanding organization that won their league championship undefeated, by lopsided scores. They must be doing something right. I would love to play these guys in Florida and would even pitch my case to the powers that be they should get extended an invitation.

And about the merger. We have just made our strong team even stronger. I personally have know Todd Gordon for a long time and I'm honored to have him and his staff as Warriors now. A bunch of good people have now become part of the Warriors family.

What is the point in the Warriors and Generals going 16 hours south to play a game. Why not meet somewhere in the middle and play. Unless your two teams are getting paid a lot of money its not really worth it. You can play when and where ever you want to play at. Common sense would say play at one of the two teams field.

i agreem i know the generals are def not scared to play the warriors. no point in goin to floirda, rocalli is prob a nicer field anyways, stil call it national championship, teams are ranked 1 and 2.. make it happen. generals aint scared

This would be a great game and a close one. I think a lot of people should spread the word about making this a national championship game. Also J/W who ended up as the mvp of the championship game vs the Blaze?

Lima has 3 L on the season. There are other teams with none or 1 that should be playing for a National title not Lima. Lima is a better team but 3 loses means no National title.

Kory Gordon
This would be a great game and a close one. I think a lot of people should spread the word about making this a national championship game. Also J/W who ended up as the mvp of the championship game vs the Blaze?

To answer your question it was Jeremy Hibbeln our Quarterback.

Yeah I figured it would be him or your safety #2.

Hard to pick between the two. Hibb had 6 TD passes. June had 3 INT's 1 to the house. Had over 100 yards in punt returns.

Lets see you have two teams one undefeated and one with some L's that could get invited by someone in Florida to play a mythical " national championship "
game they could spend lots of money getting down there not be able to stay long and the Generals would come home with a win and still no respect or the two teams could play close to home for both save a ton of money and give the fans who supported them all season a great game. Kind of a pay back for the fans to be able to see a great game between two very good teams I'm sure that this game would be a sell out if promoted the right way.
One of these teams is scared but which one is it you all be the judge.

GENERALS ARE DEF NOT SCARED. we can do this very very soon

common sense
Lets see you have two teams one undefeated and one with some L's that could get invited by someone in Florida to play a mythical " national championship "
game they could spend lots of money getting down there not be able to stay long and the Generals would come home with a win and still no respect or the two teams could play close to home for both save a ton of money and give the fans who supported them all season a great game. Kind of a pay back for the fans to be able to see a great game between two very good teams I'm sure that this game would be a sell out if promoted the right way.
One of these teams is scared but which one is it you all be the judge.

First off, the Lima Warriors have been down this road before. Had a national championship game, put on by the same folks, in Ashland, Ohio. While great in theory the execution left a lot to be desired. Learned from it, that is why we are playing in Florida. IF/WHEN the Generals are invited, I think it will be an excellent game...played in Florida. But the Lima Warriors fear no one, so if it makes you sleep better at night thinking the Warriors are scared, have at it.

3 L's
Lima has 3 L on the season. There are other teams with none or 1 that should be playing for a National title not Lima. Lima is a better team but 3 loses means no National title.

Seems like the folks who run this event think otherwise. Maybe our reputation as a team, the fact we have one national title already, or the competition across the HFL. Who knows, but they think we are worthy.