supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RAIDERS GET NO RESPECT

Heello i was at the Raiders football game the other nite, i was really lost woundering why the ref's left the game at half time? Who gets the win, lose or draw? And what happens to both teams? I was told of the raiders won by 20 points, that they would be in 2nd place? So because at half time they where winning by 17, controlling the entire game. Did the other team deside to have the Ref's leave to make sure the Raiders would not win? Just seems strange that the Raiders destroyed their opp. and get nothing out of it!

Re: RAIDERS GET NO RESPECT

So from the look at it noone knows what happened, and or going to happen? From what i've read on this board and seen in life SEMI-PRO is aweful to let this type of things happen!!

In order to keep the rumor mill from flying out of control as usual, I am reluctantly replying to this post. Just because no one has been on here actively talking about it doesn't mean it's not being dealt with. Incidentally, the CRFL has its own message board. This is not it.

I have very limited knowledge of this situation. I was not at the game. First of all, no team has the ability to just "make" the referees leave. I'm not sure what that comment was about. Apparently, the refs showed up with 3 and wanted paid what 5 would have gotten. It was made very clear that the refs get paid per man, not per game. Whether there was a misunderstanding or not, I can't say, I wasn't there. I don't know what the conversations were between the owners and the refs. However, there was a comment about the Raiders players offering to pay the difference so they could finish the game. That is completely beside the point. The refs should have known what the rule was and should not have asked for more than they were due. I am stunned that this happened the way it did. It's obviously a very unique situation and the first time I've heard of the refs actually leaving a game.

We have a very good head of officials who I'm sure is as upset about this as everyone else. The leadership of the league is working to resolve this. What the resolution will be I don't know. All I can say is that it is being dealt with.

I would like to remind people that everyone involved in semi-pro does this on a volunteer basis. We all have jobs and families and lives outside of football. Just because a situation doesn't get jumped on and solved immediately or someone doesn't respond to your post within 5 minutes, that doesn't mean it's not being dealt with.

Thank you for your time Bill, by chance do u have the lnik to the site? Was not trying to start anything just woundering what was going on. And again thank you for the reply.

I heard the game will be continued... I was down to finish it to, the one ref got off the phone, then the refs just left. Sad day in football.. Never seen anything like this in my life. Wayne, owners of both teams will figure it out.

Raiders get no respect... Lol I knew someone would post something like this, like I said I wanted to finish it too, I missed a ufc for all that mess

I apologize if I sounded snippy. I've just seen where people come on here and start badmouthing a league for not doing the right thing when things are actually being handled behind the scenes. The IFL had some issues this year that they did not air in public, but I'm sure were handled in the right manner. That's exactly what we are attempting to do. The site is www.crossroadsfootballleague.com

the old raiders, dont derserve a lick of respect... play half the season and no show in playoffs

yeah the Raiders should have to lose the game aagianst the pats because they forfited there playoff game last year. that makes pefect sense to me! They are already out of the IFL maybe they should be kicked out of the CRFL to that will show them! For one thing ist not the old Raiders , its alot of the same guys! Best thing that could have happened for the Raiders was getting in the CRFL. Teams were to big for thr Raiders to compete with in the IFL.We were not ready to compete at that leavel last year and it realy hurt us by the end of the year. Having a good season in the CRFL should realy improve the recruiting for the Raiders. I sure wish semipro would start encouraging struggling teams instead of tearing them down. u are what u are MR U KNOW. an ass !

Hensley how you been? We need to run into each other again down in the dyt bar hopping again. Hey get your Raider boys into the Turkey Bowl Tournament. I think it'll be a good time and we always like playing the Raiders they are a class act.

Tyler Peckham
Midwest Force Pres.

The game will be played! Tell the warriors we'll be there, ya I heard it when I was out there. Guess what I don't care either, I didn't feel beat that game. These cry baby refs been out for us from the first game I played in "semi-pro". If are team plays at "full strength" lol I got friends from high school that would make your picks ups look like kids out there. Can't wait to come back 17 on the raiders... If we don't win out I'd be surprised. Don't be scaired...post away. #66 is my number and I play for the pats if you don't know me

Fabio, that's funny!!

Hey peck. yeah will have to that some time. Dont know when i am going back to Dayton but maybe some time. I sent the Raiders the Turkey bowl info. sounds like a good time! I dont play for the Raiders so i cant say that any warriors players were with then but i know in the past a couple guys always played the last few games with us if they could. Id say at best maybe 3 or 4. Its not like u played half the warriors squad BMW! All it usally is is a couple good friends that come play end of season!Dont think 3 guys make a huge diffrence anyway! Hey Lance whats up ? I may have to strap some pads on for this game! Wonder if the Raiders could use another Pick Up!

Pick em up boys, we're comin! We'll have at least 30 on the sideline lol I know there were only like two or three of the warriors out there but it's just funny to me that people know it for a fact and nothing happens. But it's a field with a cage like feel, someone has to hype it up. Be ready for a game

what does it matter if we add 3 guys from the warriors no rule against it so let it go if the pats are so good it shouldnt matter who we put on the field all this bs on here has got me looking forward to the 9th so we can finish what we started

RAIDER NATION BABY!!!!!!!!

Ex-Lima Warriors are the ones who founded semi pro in our area to begin with. Every year after that some warriors come out to play for us after their season. If anyone knew the history of us they could have and should have expected it. Warriors have always been good to us and we would do the same for them.

Dont worry bout it Pats. The Raiders will just decide not to show up for playoffs like they have done so many times in the past.

Come on with it! I thought it was against the rules myself but I truely don't care so end that talk.
Haha- your funny. Raiders nation??? Just stop guys this is entertainment

Lance
Fabio, that's funny!!

name callin is frowned upon... Your number 17 right?

I'll introduce myself as I'm helping ya up brother. Travel safe and we will see ya Saturday.

LMFAO........ If you think your gonna be knocking him around, your gonna have a reality check coming to you.

Mason Kilt
Thank you for your time Bill, by chance do u have the lnik to the site? Was not trying to start anything just woundering what was going on. And again thank you for the reply.

To the raiders you think you will be in 2nd place and have a game at home you must be jack ass you are in 3rd place with 3 loses so you can not move up you will be on the road you must not no anything about football... but then again you think your the Raiders from what i here here you are the LIma team or you couldnt win with your own team.... so Go Indy and the Pat and the Blitz ....... the raiders are lillte girls wh o will play on the road ....

THe raiders are going to prove a point Saturday and that is that weather it's here or there. The Patriots season is over next weekend. #4 in the Nation (lmfao)

Lmfao, no name post make me laugh. I'm gonna show y'all something...me I'm not hiding I'll be there but warning to the raiders, you guys arnt that good! I hear how you guys dominated us for two quarters... Good job 17 points, Domination! It's war come Saturday an lance you can introduce yourself after the game, cause otherwise I don't know if you'll have the chance

You weren't at the last game? I thought you were the 6'5"sh guy with long blond hair? Now I'm confused.

Its easy to get confused when you play for more than one team.

Jokes.... I was there fool, wasn't dominated tho. 66/79 I made this clear but for all the slow people I'll putmy numbers out there again. Be ready to lose, I know your scaird

Ohhh, what ever
THe raiders are going to prove a point Saturday and that is that weather it's here or there. The Patriots season is over next weekend. #4 in the Nation (lmfao)

Man didn't realize the Pats were #4 in nation now lets see the Generals are #2 I think in one poll and the Patriots are #4 in a poll sounds to me like a good match up that could happen in or around Indy bet fans would enjoy seeing that one.
I just ahte to see this season end there have been so many great games

If you really think the Patriots are the 4th best team in the country, you are out of your fn mind!!!!
They aint the 4th best in the state right now. Hell theyd be lucky to be 4th best in Northern Indiana.

If they're coach didnt "own" one of the ranking sites they wouldn't even be ranked at all. They ain't that good. They barely dress over 20 guys for games, they haven't beat any good teams and they aint that talented. They aint the A.C. Patriots of 07 & 08. How are they even in the same class as the Generals?

Of course if you really believe that there is only 1 team in the whole damn country that could beat the Generals, youre nuts. They are good, but #2 in the whole country? They are a big team why are they only in the "AA" class. Has anybody ever set the criteria for the classes or can somebody tell me how the classes are established?

The rankings aren't reliable and its a guessing game at best. Who has traveled around the whole country to see the 700+ teams that exist to be able to rank them?

Open you eyes and realize that semi pro football is at best a recreational sport much like the leagues you see for softball and basketball in nearly every town. Its just a smaller group of guys that participate and usually do it for fun. Its a very small percentage of players at the semi pro level that have gotten a college scholarship, or signed a contract to play for money at the professional level, weather its arena, CFL, NFL, whatever!

Now I think if people could put attitudes aside and really start working together and trying to promote the sport and quit tearing it down from within some things could change and it could be better. but as long as you have leagues bad mouthing each other, teams hatin on each other and even fighting among themselves things will never change. Until peoples "me first" attitudes can be changed things will continue to be as they are. Probably one of the biggest reasons some of the talent on the semi pro field is wasted at the semi pro level and not given the chance to make a difference on bigger and better things is that exact attitude. what college or pro team wants to babysit guys like that or how many of the "great" semi pro players have the discipline to walk onto a field where they have to obey the rules or they are gone.
Is it better to think of what you could have been, if somebody have given you the shot or somebody else hadnt screwed you over than to put in the work and earn what you get. If you just dont have the skills or ability theres no shame in that if you can say you honsetly tried. But if you show up and expect things to be handed to you because you are entitled or "somebody owes you" shame on you! Put in the work, earn what you get, if its not good enough, work harder and get better!
I guess you play for your pride (or a bogus "national ranking")when thats all you got!

My two cents, what are yours?

No balls, haha! Cry to someone that cares

They didnt field many more than 20 when they played for the National Championship either so that dont mean crap.

Hello this Is Coach Lee I own the American Mvp Scouting.... It has nothing to do with the rankings ... We place players In the gfl the Bafl and Afl you have to not the Facts .... you have no clue just like to open your mouth .... be for you say anything else get the facts ..... and yes i wasthe co head head coach and Dc in 07 for the PAT and you werent there so. anything else .....

Guy Tiny Lee
Owner American MVP Scouting
HOF 04 10
Indiana Patriots

Well I actually thought that was a good post from "It's bs..." but it means nothing with no name behind it.

It does not need to be discussed anymore. They lost to the Raiders 24-12.