supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
renegades?

just wondering who won the renegades /blitz game. score?

Re: renegades?

I believe I saw on facebook they the Renegades won but I'm not sure of the score. What happened to the Dark Knights? Have they folded up shop along with the Ohio Force? Just wondering.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

yes renegades won 22-0....gettin ready for playoffs nxt week......renegades have 1rst week bye

No, the playoffs don't start next week and the Renegades do not get a first week bye. The last scheduled game takes place on Oct. 2nd. The schedule was rearranged due to losing a team and the Blitz/Patriots game being postponed. Had that not happened, you'd have been playing the Blitz this coming Saturday as was originally on the normal schedule. Depending on what the decision is with the Raiders/Patriots game this past weekend, the playoffs are scheduled to start on Oct. 9th.

Gonna be crazy when JT and the Generals join the renegades in the playoffs. CRFL should have put a cap on the roster. Two rings twoleagues.

and the renegades continue to show why they have no class and no respect for the game or anyone but themselves

So Bill,is there only 1rd then championship?

I would say being that there's only 4 teams, there will be one playoff weekend and then a championship.

As far as roster limits go, the cutoff is before the playoffs. There is a roster limit of 45. If a team does not turn in a roster, the limit is set at 22 players.

first things first i dunno where u get ur facts from but u should maybe try getting the truth before u get on here and open ur mouth. The renegades havent added the generals.Second before u wanna bash us u should probably notice that the Patriots, Blitz,and Raiders have added some new people, Cuz in the last three weeks i have seen new faces on each of those teams as we've played them. so unknown i guess u can say that about all of those teams too.

Renegades chill out all we need to do is win and keep playing how we playing. NO TALK! Leave it to the ppl that ant playing no more.

So renegades can't win without generals help figures for renegades