supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Turkey Bowl 7 on 7 Full Contact Tournament

We will be holding the First annual Turkey Bowl Tournament. It well be held on November 13th starting at 12:00 noon. Entry fee is $50.00 per team (at 12 players that only $4.15 per player) if you have more than one squad from the same team second team is $30.00. We will except the first 12 teams that enter and make payment. We will be playing at Muncie Southside High school, 1601 E 26th St. Muncie, IN 47302. Roster limit is 12 per team (min. 7). We will play using high school rules modified for 7 on 7 full contact, full pads. The field will be 50 yards from end-zone to end-zone. Offense will consist of 3 down lineman, QB, 2 WR, 1 RB. Defense can only rush 3 men at a time. No field goals, touchdowns and 2 point conversions only. 7 min quarters, 3 time outs per half. There will be no entry fee for fans and is open to public. If your interested in playing please contact Jack Spradlin at revolution.football@gmail.com or 765-215-0428. Entry money is due up front to be given one of the 12 available spots. We will be providing referees for all the games.

There have already been 3 squads register so there are only 9 spots left!

Re: Turkey Bowl 7 on 7 Full Contact Tournament

Do you have to be from one of the teams or can it just be a team we put together? What do the winners get?

It is open to public as long as you have the proper protective equipment and the entry fee to pay for the field and refs you can play. We will be giving out a trophy for first. depending on if we get the full 12 teams we might have a cash prize as well.

We now have 5 Registered teams still looking for 7 more if your interested or have questions let me know!

To all the Teams that have contact me. Email me your roster (max of 12 players per roster) and I will send you the address where you can send payment and a full list of rules. We now have a total of 8 teams. Still looking for 4 more if your interested let me know ASAP. You do not have to have affiliation with a team in any league you can play as an independent. Uniforms can be discussed.

revolution.football@gmail.com

This would have been fun but it's the same day as Ohio's 7 on 7 state tourney in C-bus. Good luck guys.

As it stands now we have 7 teams. If we have no more than 8 this will be a double elimination tournament. if we get more than 8 due to time it will be single elimination until quarter finals then double elimination. We still have 5 spots available. Let me know If your interested.

We are up to 8 Teams and looking for 4 more.

This is the last week to sign up for the Turkey Bowl Tournament. You must have your team fee and roster in by November 5th or your team can not enter. If you have any questions let me know. See you on the field November 13th!