supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mom

Just letting our family in Supanation know that our mother has been called home. She's now at peace and happy. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.

Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

P.S.
Mitch your family is still our prayers.

Re: Mom

Brian I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, I have only met you briefly but was Dave's special teams coach this past season. I lost both my parents Mom in 07 and Dad in 08 and I know the sorrow you and Dave are feeling at this time.
My wife and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Let Dave know if there is anything that I can do to please let me know.
Coach Allen

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.please let me know the arrangements and need anything let me know

Dave and. Brian ,my. Thoughts and prayers are with you , may God ease your sorrow

Brian and Dave,
Please know that my family will keep you in our prayers and we are saddened to hear of your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in 2003. All I can say is that it does get easier in time. Just remember the all the good things about her and you'll smile before you know it.

Brian and Dave,
Sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. I honestly cannot think of a more difficult time for you right now. You have my sympathy.

Arrangements.
http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Margaret-Clawson&lc=4120&mid=4397963
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

Brian, Sorry to hear this about your mom and if there is anything i can do just ask. My family and I will be praying for you.