supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a team

I'm trying to get back into football I've played in high school. Is there any teams near fort Wayne? I'm a 6'2 280 lbs linemen. Is there even a team in fort wayne? I've heard of the IFL and I would like to play in this league who should I contact?

Re: Looking for a team

If you would be willing to come to Elkhart, The Shamrock is having a team meeting this saturday. If you would like more info you can contact me at 574-226-0495.

The Indiana Patriot play their games in Fort Wayne.
They play in the CRFL and are in your back yard.
You can email boom_hogan@yahoo.com for info on the team

the closest IFL team to you is th kosciusko county mustangs. they make it too the playoffs and they have made a couple of trips to the ifl championship. gl too ya

It is that time of the year and men are looking forward to and starting to prepare for next season.
Many teams are in the process of reloading their team for next season and players are making up their minds to either stay where they are or go someplace else.
When playing at this level check out what is being said about your potential team on boards such as this or by sending an email to some of those who post on here.
The northern Indiana region has many teams that always field a good team.
The Patriots have been around for a long time with lots of success, the Indy area has lots of teams as well and two of the ones I would check out are the Tornadoes and Generals they both have solid organizations and their coaching staffs are awesome.

James when are you guys going to meet up and start workouts? I know of a wr that played for the crush and one other guy who also played for them we are very interested in the mustangs. I checked out the website and I couldn't find contact info. As for the other leagues I see more crap in the crfl then the ifl and the ifl is well established that's why I would only consider ifl teams.

Im playing for the Hurricanes next year, Im not sure about the mustangs. Contact them from their website, ask them.

My name is jimi sendo I live in ft Wayne and play for the Mustangs give me a call or txt anytime 804 4831

Wolfpack also located only about 40-45 minutes north of Fort Wayne and have a large number of players out of fort wayne check the site for details and contact info noblecountywolfpack.com

Mike
James when are you guys going to meet up and start workouts? I know of a wr that played for the crush and one other guy who also played for them we are very interested in the mustangs. I checked out the website and I couldn't find contact info. As for the other leagues I see more crap in the crfl then the ifl and the ifl is well established that's why I would only consider ifl teams.

Hey Mike. Sorry about the contact info not being up front on the Mustangs website. I yelled at the idiot who's in charge of it and he fixed it right away.
If you are interested you can call G.M. Sid Philips at 574-268-7979 or send an email to kcmustangs@kconline.com
Good luck on your search.