supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is really #1 ... Generals got screwed out

#1Witchita Falls Vipers (MPFL) v.s #2 Indiana Generals ...Bcs right????? Generals are trying to get a team to come to there house for the real national title shit any team in the top 10,20 it dont hatter ...iam just sayin

Re: Who is really #1 ... Generals got screwed out

Don't see it happen'n JT is working in Wisconsin so we are done for the year.

Hey look nobody got screwed maybe some people dropped the ball so to speak but anyway you cut even with the new almighty BCS rankings the Sunshine Bowl in Florida will be hosting their National Title game the game will be played by the BCS number 18 ranked Lima Warriors against the number 22 ranked Roscoe Rush.
Now the way it is and this is just my saying
The organizers of this National Title game have done all they need to do to have this game sanctioned as THE TITLE GAME there are no other title games this is it.
I think the teams records or BCS ranking don't matter ( as they have shown with their selection )
These computers are off base I mean how can they in anyway shape or form come up with rankings based on who a team plays and points scored and such.
We will know know without a doubt that whoever wins this Sunshine bowl is THE TEAM in semi-pro football and none of those ranked above them have a prayer of beating them.
Yes I'm being sarcastic here come one guys Lima and Roscoe have money and can afford the trip so they are going might I suggest that next year teams who know they are going to be in a position to play in this wonderful TITLE GAME start getting their sponsors lined up and doing some fund raising these trips are nopt cheap and go to the teams with the best bank account not the teams with the best record or the better team.

I'm just sayin
Hey look nobody got screwed maybe some people dropped the ball so to speak but anyway you cut even with the new almighty BCS rankings the Sunshine Bowl in Florida will be hosting their National Title game the game will be played by the BCS number 18 ranked Lima Warriors against the number 22 ranked Roscoe Rush.
Now the way it is and this is just my saying
The organizers of this National Title game have done all they need to do to have this game sanctioned as THE TITLE GAME there are no other title games this is it.
I think the teams records or BCS ranking don't matter ( as they have shown with their selection )
These computers are off base I mean how can they in anyway shape or form come up with rankings based on who a team plays and points scored and such.
We will know know without a doubt that whoever wins this Sunshine bowl is THE TEAM in semi-pro football and none of those ranked above them have a prayer of beating them.
Yes I'm being sarcastic here come one guys Lima and Roscoe have money and can afford the trip so they are going might I suggest that next year teams who know they are going to be in a position to play in this wonderful TITLE GAME start getting their sponsors lined up and doing some fund raising these trips are nopt cheap and go to the teams with the best bank account not the teams with the best record or the better team.

There are 3 National Title games. The National Football Events has theres, Minor League Football News has theres and the American Football News Today has theres. The one that Lima and the Rush is playing in is the American Football News Today.

Thanks
Dennis Morris
Long Snapper
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"

So there are three NATIONAL CHAMPIONS??? One for each site thats wants to rank teams and sponsor a game so is there really a national champ I mean there will be three winners and three losers so will the three winners meet at a neutral site and play for the title of national champion, or will the three teams do rock paper scissors to lay claim to just who in fact is the best team in the nation since that is what a national champion should be the absolute best team in the country.
I'm not being a stick in the mud here I have looked at the rankings and the true two top teams in the country ARE THE NOT the Lima Warriors and Roscoe Rush if winning a game that claims to be a national championship game makes either of them feel like champions then thats wonderful I'm happy for them but when people actually pull up the rankings they like me will be asking the same question these two teams must have got in with their losses because the others ranked ahead of them declined to play.

Lima is not. The best team hell there r better teams in KY NC and IN if you ask me it is a kiss ass 12-3 teams are better then that and for indy asking a team to come there get over it and go find a game and prove you are the best don't talk about it just do it. Bill B

Have you looked at the Rankings? Have you seen how many teams from the HFL are ranked in the top 20? Same with The Rush, when you beat the Racine Raiders you must be doin something right. THere is not a team in AA in Indiana that can hold a candle to the Warriors or the Rush. Am I saying the rankings are perfect, hell no, but I have played in three leagues this year (two prodominately indiana leagues) and no one I seen would make the playoffs in the HFL so keep hating guys. I love it.

I'm still trying to figure out how several folks on this site figure the Generals deserve to HOST a national championship game?? SMH.

Listen, no one is debating whether or not the Indiana Generals are a good team. It has been stated that their season is over. They were extended an invite to Florida, but chose not to go. It does not diminish what they have done this season. That is the beauty of semi-pro, the debate! Man you can certainly tell it is the off-season!

Yes you can! Man it will never end! lol.

I already miss football practice! :(

Look the rankings are for fun. I enjoy them but if you really wanna get down to it, I am sure there are teams around the country that could beat the Generals, Lima, Tornados, and whoever else you wanna throw in the mix. There are teams that are great teams not even in the mix of 580 whatever teams on the BCS. We are not in college or the NFL so take it as it is and for the teams playing for a Title...congrats! This is our NFL our College football so be proud. I know I would be!

To the Generals: If you all were extended the invite to go to Florida. You should be very excited about the decision to stay home. It is not worth the time or the money. I can assure you of that.

Something does have to be done about having a real National Champion with a post-season tournament. Which it is my understanding that the man who runs the Semi-Pro BCS is already in the process of doing.