supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GDFL WELCOMES THE INDIANAPOLIS TORONADOS

The Gridiron Development Football League is proud to announce that the Indianapolis Tornados, one of minor pro football’s premier football teams, has joined the GDFL. The Indianapolis Tornados bring a wealth of tradition and excellence to the league. They are the 2008 NAFL National Champions and have been ranked among the Top 10 teams nationally for several of the past years. The Tornados have an impressive record of success including finishing the 2008 season with a final record of 13-2-1, the most wins in franchise history. We look forward to a great Partnership with Mr. Trigg Evans and his Franchise Stated the President of the GDFL .Charles Thompson this is a two fold win for our Organization it adds more strength to our league as well as opens up another State to our league where it allows us to expand on our quest to being a National Power in Minor Pro Football. I would like to personally welcome The Indianapolis Tornados to “The Greatest Minor Pro Football League Ever Created”.The Tornados look to be apart of the Central Division which includes the following:

CENTRAL DIVISION

North

Derby City Thunder
Kentucky Wolverines
Indianapolis Saints
Indianapolis Tornado's
River City Raptors

Re: GDFL WELCOMES THE INDIANAPOLIS TORONADOS

Looks like a good fit going forward. Congrats to both the Tornados and the GDFL!

Evan Triggs

We apologize for the mix-up on the name we have corrected this every where else but no way to edit here on this board.

I was told that the revolution is playing in the GDFL is this true? Because I don't see them listed above is all.

We received an invite to play in the GDFL and I have spoken with them but have not made a final decision on the matter. I will post what league we have chosen to represent as soon as we have made our decision. If you have any questions please feel free to check out our website or email me.