supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
michianna lycans

we are a new team in the north and we are takeing player apps at michiannalycans@yahoo.com

Re: michianna lycans

What league are you playing in and where do you play your home games at?

we have put apps into crfl and ifl leaques and working on 3 different fields more infro email michiannalycans@yahoo.com

Lycans? Are you serious?? Somebody got a little too into the whole Twilight series...

What's gonna happen when they take on the Vigo County Vampires?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is a polite suggestion and you can spell things any way you want, but in my experience, the region encompassing northwest Indiana and southwest Michigan has always been spelled "Michiana".

Where are you guys located? and do you have a website?

the name of team is michiana lycans email is michianalaycans@yahoo sorry about the spelling was tired and sleepy get infro on the lycans by emailing us

Once you've got things settled and have a logo, a website, and a league affiliation, send all that information to me and I will be sure to get your info in the banner up top. Good luck.

thanks supa we are working out the dotting the i's and crossing the dots and we will be there in 2011 and you can count on that go lycans no matter what leaque we are in we will be there

that shou;ld be dotting the i's and crossing the t's been a long long day congrats to the winners in to nights playoffs in the crfl

um lycans came from underworld first.....just sayin