supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nap town showdown crfl championship

Anyone that has something to say about the game this is the thread for it.

Re: Nap town showdown crfl championship

Go Pats. Spank the Pirates I mean Renegades.

I say The CRFL Championship is staying in Indy as the Renegades beat the Pats!!! 28- 8 I will be nice... After its all said and done I say IFL v.s CRFL Champion lol Brag in rights ... it will never happen but if it did we no what would happen just like the pre season ... go Renegades first yr team making it to the big dance ..Shout out to number 21 and 8 yall go get that ring

Its not the Pats VS the Renegades. Its the Pats VS the Pirates/Generals/Renegades and until the CRFL changes its rules on rosters thats just how its going to be. Sorry Pats but your traveling into a no win situation.

Not quite right, the Renegades stared by leaving the Pirates so yes there are Pirates on the team, but you are wrong on the Generals. Only one general was alowed to play and that is because he was a Pirate and signed with the team at the begining of the season. I am sure you can ask any General you like and you will get validation.

lol the Pats had 2 extra weeks to turn there playoff roster in ...now you do the math .... go back to 08 season the stampede was better on paper and on the field that year and i think the mfl had something to do with that in the semi championship game with the bearcats , the refs was screwing us from the first hit... it took 2OT to get us off the field ... back to my point what ever the pats want ...they get every yr ...iam over it... Glad i play for the best team in the state and 2nd in the nation

All CRFL rosters were due before playoffs started. They were all turned in when they were supposed to be. The Patriots did NOT get two extra weeks.

HAHAHA. not really. I dont really know what im talkin about. somebody told me one time that the pats suck and im tryin to sound big by talkin shit about them. We put such an ass whoopin on them boys in the preseason last year that they were lucky to play another game. Thats y they didnt win the ship for the 3rd strait year!

they did have 2 extra weeks to turn a roster in... I was there and saw it happen. The pats are why the cutters won the IFL 2 years in a row too. We ALL know the MFL was really the reason the IFL is soooo successful.

I dont know what i meant bout the Bearcats, I was just ramblin like my usual dumbass self. But really whatever the pats want they are gona get so we should all just go away and leave em alone. If we are real quiet and ignore them, maybe they'll go away.
Like I said... I play for the best team in the state, NOBODY could beat us, and NOBODY ever will! There is only 1 team in the whole damn country that is better than we are, I just wish I knew how to figure out how to play the other 600 teams and prove it to everybody!!!!!
I AM OVER IT.... REALLY... I AM! I swear. no more talkin bout it!!!!

Ifl champs playing after they're seasons over lol champs vs champs will never happen. How can you guys wear those Nike jerserys an then say we don't have Money to travel for the sunshine bowl... Who cares anyway it's done now, but we still have a little business to take care of. 20-6 good guys!

I love how you guys say that the Renegades added players form the Pirates and Generals. But you all forget about the CARDINALS AND SHAMROCK players that were added to the Patriots roster. Stop crying, every team in the CRFL added players to their roster for the playoffs.

Thats why the CRFL is a Joke. Never heard of a league where you can add players up to week 10. Never seen a brawl on the field and the players played the next week. Never seen slower wanna be football players. Generals would wax the CRFL's 1st team all stars.

I like how the generals brag about being number 1 in the state when they would have been beat by the Tornadoes if the game would have went the distance and how they brag about being number 2 in the nation yet are afraid to travel to play a championship game. Your classic paper champions.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Im falling asleep with all the hating going on! lol

Mmmmmm Haterade.... so good it'll make you want to jump into the canal in Broadripple. LMAO

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Mmmm hating and haterade blah blah were there best team ever... We have 80 players and they are the best, we all pay to play football that's how good we are. Were bored cause we have no games left... Watch college football enjoy ur Saturdays ,stop making yourselfs look stupid we won't play we don't know who would win. There is a game left tho. Wanna make a pick besides urself cause we all know how great you guys are..

lol.bmw, jenerals 54 you guys crack my shit up... Generals would hang with anyone in the nation and everyone knows it ...I need to build a bridge for all the babys on here cry n!!!!..... Shout out to all my General Nation out there see you when we get them rings lol .... now back to what the post is about go gades and whoop the shit out of them bum ass pats ... A first yr team lets get it Indy

Gentlemen, you ALL crack me up.
Congrats to the Generals for achieving the IFL championship they have worked so hard to get.
Congrats to the Renegades and Patriot for getting to the 'ship in the CRFL.

There are many who would like to see the different league champions play each other at the end of the season. Unfortunately, for any number of reasons, this hasn't happened and probably will not happen this year. The argument has been around for a long time and will continue to rage on as long as there are teams from different leagues calling themselves champions.
As far as national rankings, who cares? Until there is a system that can be validated doing the rankings, they aren't legit. Who out there can give a definitive answer on how the classes are set up or the criteria for a team to be classified as "A" "AA" "1-AA" or "AAA"? Obviously it has nothing to do with the size of a team. The Generals carried 60 on their roster while the Pats who barely had 30 were ranked within a couple spots of each other in the same class at the top of one of the polls. I can't see that player experience level has much to do with it. It just doesn't make sense to me and never has. I'd like to meet the person or people who have traveled around the country to watch every team play and can explain the criteria they use to rank the teams.
The rankings, much the same as this message board, are nothing more than subjective opinions influenced by exposure, or lack thereof, to individuals or teams who can promote themselves to the "right people" in such a way as to get noticed. Basically, if you blow your own horn loud enough, you get the attention. If it works for you, I say go for it, but just remember, this is still "semi-pro" and is a recreational sport, don't take yourself too seriously.

Well said. There are many who take themselves too seriously. Everyone wants to see a champ vs. champ game. If those teams put something together that's great. However, I see the CRFL as being the league for smaller market teams. Even though we were made of up former MFL teams, we are NOT the MFL. The whole IFL vs. MFL thing is dead and needs to be let go. I have no ill will toward anyone in the IFL. If they want to carry 60, 70, 80 man rosters, that's cool. There are some of us in smaller towns that can't get that many. And some of us who don't want to manage that many. Everyone can say the IFL is a "better" league or whatever, but the leagues aren't competing with each other in that sense. Each league is doing its own thing. I'm not sure why it can't be just left at that.

Well said fellas. I just like hyping up the game on here to see who's paying attention. You know me wolf I'm all jokes but I play hard and clean. I just wanna get the other teams best, if it means a couple guys see this an tell they're teammates at practice then it works. All in good fun. I've always been down to play the ifl champs by the way, just like said above it just hasn't and probably won't happen.