supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GDFL IS ON FIRE!!!!!!

Oct. 21, 2010 there is new and exciting news for the GDFL and all Mt.Carmel Fire fans. The USFA 2009 WFC South Division Champs Mt.Carmel Fire has officially moved to the GDFL "The Greatest Minor Pro Football League Ever Created". After taking a year off the Fire has returned to Minor Pro Football!!! Team Owner Kyle Dincler stated that he and his staff are very excited to be apart of the GDFL and look forward to a great partnership for years to come. We at The GDFL welcome the Mt.Carmel Fire and would like to wish them well on there 2011 Season.

Re: GDFL IS ON FIRE!!!!!!

How big is the GDFL going to get? Isn't this what happened to the GMFL's expansion last year, and over the past few years with the NAFL?

If your taking the biggest best teams, the repeat champions year after year, how is a new team such as the saints even able to compete?

At what point does locality and the ability to travel become a factor? Not just in the regular season, but the playoffs and so forth.

Why are all of these teams APART of the league? Wouldn't that dictate that they are not affiliated with the GDFL. I think you mean that they are A PART of the GDFL.

For such a large league with a national reach they sure don't have a good PR/Marketing team writing press releases for them.

Sure, you can say my post is pety, but you don't see bad grammar on NFL press releases.

1.)We are glad that you have noticed that the GDFL has expanded.It is our goal to bring in the best organizations into the GDFL it doesn't matter if they are a first year team or a ten year team. As long as they understand quality & Business.We Know that we are putting together a first Class product so our timeline to expand runs up to January 10TH 2011 at that time we will cease Operation Take Down!!!

2.)If you hang with the rich eventually you will get rich.Why play this game if you don't want to play the best teams are you serious????

3.)The GDFL will set the Bar for all Minor Pro football teams to follow we have a clear understanding of how to reduce travel during the Playoffs, our Play-off system will be a blueprint for others to follow !!!!!

No one Respects this level of the game because the people involved in our sport don't Respect it!!! Quit treating this like Little League and Start Treating it like Minor-Pro Football otherwise please Quit or get out of the way!!!!

I probably have typos and a few eras i wrote this at 3am,But I'm sure you get my Point!!! Smart Guy

Errors***

Maybe you should be a teacher or something, so i made a 98 instead of 100 it still an A.