supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Champs

The Renegades won the CRFL championship game, beating the Pats 26-14.

Re: CRFL Champs

Congrats to the Renegades. I was sorry to have found that the game information for the CRFL was so sporadically made available this season. I look forward to better information next season so that I can call each game- up to an including the title game.

Can anyone offer any details of the CRFL championship game beyond the score?

The game started off in the pats favor, renegades first play of the game was a fumble. same result for their 2nd drive but the gades "D" held strong for the entire game. Gades qb had about 350 yards passing 3 td's. The pats came out strong in the 2nd half after being down 20-0 and scored on the opening drive with alot of help from the refs. The gades "O" slowed down as the Pats "D" stepped it up and scored another quick td and 2pt conversion to make it 20-14. The next gade drive took just 3 plays as their qb threw his final td to take it to 26-14. The game was called with 27 seconds left as the players as well as their coach decided to make asses of themselves and the refs walked off the field. Well done Renegades looks like you made the right decision this season afterall.

Typical patriots move. In my following of the crfl this year the patriots have been extremely unprofessional and it starts with their manegment. I've never witnessed a team anything like them they don't know how to handle a loss. Most the guy players of the patriots are well hearted and I wish them luck if they choose to play with a new team. As far as coaching goes the man at head of the patriots need to learn how to have some composure.

P.S. You never tell your player to play dirty EVER!!!!

I agree! At the time when they new they werent going to win before the game was called their coach was tellin his players to rip helmets off and do what they could to hurt the renegades players. Unprofessional isnt the word I would use IDIOT fits better here. For the most part most of the Pats' players had good attitudes suprisingly, this was a pretty good game, however the real "GOOD GUYS" came out on top. Guess dholder was right both rings are stayiny in NAPTOWN this year.

There's about 4 or 5 guys for the "gades" that push pull twist after the whistle, and I give them a warning by saying if I see it again I'm gonna run up an soccer kick you on your chin. Some of the "gades" play like that, I see it on the field maybe are coach saw it too, idk. But your "gades" coach showed his true class after the game. Are team as a whole doesn't care much so don't think you beat us when we've been beating areself all year. We've had the best players in are league for years just not the best team. Kick someone when there down others mite jump in remember that. We lost seasons over, thank god. Go play the genreals or something, I'm gonna enjoy the end of college football season. Peace supa naition, thanks for all your time supafan.

They did play them in pre-season! they would probably lose again if they played but atleast they're not scared like the rest of the state is. And those of you in the IFL are sayin we played them were not scared BS you played them cause you had to.Renegades played everyone that asked them to they may have lost badly in pre-season but look at where they ended up, CRFL champs! For a first year team thats pretty good even though that league only had 4 teams left at the end of the year and a weaker league a ring is a ring they all stuck together through thick and thin. Congrats again Renegades!

The Renegades are far from being a dominate team. lets be honest the Patriots didn't play worth shit and the Gades still struggled. These were the 2 best teams your league had to offer? If the gades were as good as you say, the score shoulda been 58-0 but the Pats gave em a tough game in spite of their idiot crybaby coach. Oh yeah, he's in the H.O.F. for those who didnt know. If you can get in the Hall actin like that guy, the h.o.f. must be a bullshit organization just like the ranking thing their coach owns.
The Renegades ARE a first year team. . .in name only you stupid shit! They are a team that came from the Pirates(another dirty team that couldnt make it) because they didnt like the way things were run in madison county. Most of the Gades players have played together for a few years so they really arent a first year team. It wont matter next year cuz they wont stick around to defend the title. They goin to the IFL where theyl finish in the bottom 4 teams.

The CRFL is weak as hell and just like their precious Patriots, they are weak at the top. They have no real leader, just a dumbass who couldnt keep a team together actin like he knows somethin when he dont. Hell, the raiders got kicked out of the IFL and they were probably the best team in the CRFL, especially after they loaded up with players from the Force and Lima. The league should jsut give it up. They had like 8 teams when the season started and finished with 4. That tells me they have no idea how to run a league if they cant keep their teams for a whole season. They definitely came from the MFL, they do everything in secret and hide shit from everybody who has a right to know whats goin on.
If they dont do somethin bout the coaches and players actin like assholes on and off the field, they are gona give football a bad name. The refs cheat for their favorite team, and they ALL have favorite teams.
No way to do business guys! get it together or give it up! You should find somebody to lead you who can do shit right or just apply to the IFL where you can have some true organization and play some real competition!

All of this grandstanding and garbage talking is not what this thread was about. The Renegades won their league- which is worthy of recognition and celebration. Folks may not like the team or the league, but we should all respect the accomplishment. Congrats to the CRFL champs.

Good luck to all the teams in the CRFL this season and as mentioned above- I look forward to more information and better updates in the 2011 season.

As usual it's some anonymous idiot who thinks they know everything. If you have a problem with the CRFL, contact the leadership, but use your name. I have put my home phone number on this board and you won't even put your name? You have zero credibility if you won't stand behind your words.