supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2010 End of Year Wrap-Up - Final Rankings

Well it’s the end of the 2010 season. Staring back in many had hopes and dreams of being champions, now its November and for most it’s yet another season unfinished, but for a few, it’s a season to remember.

Congratulations to the Generals and the Renegades for their championships. Well deserved to both teams.

This site has grown with your support. This past year there were 30,125 visits to our site with over 1400 votes cast in our fan prediction center. The end of the year and the final rankings for 2010 have been posted. The Generals finished on top with the blaze, tornadoes, bearcats, and wolfpack rounding out the top 5 teams. View the full list here.

The team listings have been updates as we say goodbye to the folded teams for the year:
Officially Folded:

Indianapolis Yellowjackets
Madison Co Pirates
Ohio Outlaws

Unknown these team we have no information known about but expect have folded. Please correct us if we are wrong.

Greatlakes Wolfpack
Ohio Force

We also bid farewell to the NAFL from the State of Indiana

We are just on the cusp of a lot of change to the Semi-Pro Community in Indiana and the first signs of that change are below

Indianapolis Saints
Revolution

And we welcome the Girdiron Developmental Football League to the state.

There will be plenty of things that are in the works that we don’t know yet. If you have a new team, please send us your information at indianasemiprofootball@gmail.com

We have a lot planned for the 2011 season so stay tuned.

INSPF

Re: 2010 End of Year Wrap-Up - Final Rankings

This is a great summary post. I want to add my voice to those congratulating the league champs and all of those who made the sacrifices necessary to play football in 2010.

I look forward to an exciting 2011 with great work covering the game we love by the folks at INSPF.

Cheers.