supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GDFL IS Crushin the Competition

The Gridiron Developmental Football League adds another Champion to their roster ,this has been an unbelievable off season if we were to rank recruiting classes in minor-pro football. The GDFL would have the undisputed #1 Class in the Nation!!! The GDFL is proud to announce that The 2010 USFL Champion Tennessee Crush has Joined "The Greatest Minor Pro Football League Ever Created"

http://tennesseecrush.com

Re: GDFL IS Crushin the Competition

I know they keep adding all of these great teams, but will they become too large to manage. It has been my experience over the years that the "Super Leagues"(and I use that term loosely) collapse under their own weight. I hope they don't and in no way am I trying to bash them. I just hope that they have studied the history, because if they haven't then history is sure to repeat itself. Just a thought though, what is everyone else's opinion?

Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack
WWJD

I went on their site just out of curiosity and counted 74 teams. I can't even fathom how a league meeting could be called. I'm not sure how they could possibly manage that many and they're getting more. I do not wish ill will on this league, but there is such a thing as growing too quickly.

Posted on another message board today - really?

This league is so big its going to create a black hole and kill semi-pro football.

The GDFL has another Outstanding Week. We have successfully & strategically secured key areas that will allow us to move lateral. In a direction that will push us ahead of the competition. I would like to thank all those people who have supported the GDFL and who have bought into our mission. We could not have been this successful without you guys. The GDFL would like to welcome the following Organizations. The Montgomery Buffalos, The Capital City Kings, Peach State Rattlers, West Tennessee Heat, Atlanta Aggression, Greensboro Cowboys, Jay County Panthers, Lagrange Knights, Maryville Invaders, Tennessee Crush, Chattanooga Steam, Kings Comets, Wayne County Panthers and the Georgia Renegades. Stay tune for more team announcements coming soon.

Jay County Panthers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this guy is out for the money now - leage fees of $300 for 80 teasm is $24000 - he can quit his day job as a fry cook.

Not to sure exactly, but I have a feeling it will be set up similar to the NAFL...
You will have your board of directors setting up the majority of the issues and then you will have a break down of North, South, East and West....
any issues tht you have you will take up with your regional director...
then at the end of the Season each team Owner will meet up at the one an only Coach's meeting

im with the Majority....no ill will, but bigger is not better or hell the NFL would expand