supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Post New or Folded Team or League Information HERE

Hey Gang. Hope you're all enjoying your off-season and gearing up for a great holiday season with your loved ones. It's this time of year that like to do some housekeeping around here. I want to update our directory- but need specific, confirmed information.

If there is a team or league in our banner above or below that you are CERTAIN will NOT be operating in 2011, please post that information here. You need not discuss causes or speculation about spin-offs, etc. Just the status info.

If there is a new team that has been accepted into an existing league for play in 2011 that is not posted above, please send me that information including logo (high resolution, please), website, and league affiliation.

If there is a new league that has a minimum of SIX teams committed to play in 2011 that is not represented in our banner below, send me that information.

Post details here, but also please send all info to infromstorm@hotmail.com

PLEASE keep this thread clear of editorial comments or speculation. This information is intended to keep our community up to date and keep our links in the banners current.

Thanks, folks.

Re: Post New or Folded Team or League Information HERE

BUMP!

I find it surprising that in nearly six weeks, I've had no formal notifications of team or league changes- many of which I've heard rumored over the past weeks and months. Please bring us all up to date so we can have a clear picture of the football landscape that lies before us in 2011.

New team for the 2011 season

The Revolution will be joining the CRFL for the 2011 season. I stand behind what Wayne is doing for the league and can't wait to see where it goes. For more information about the Revolution please visit our website at www.revolutionfootball.us or contact me via email at revolution.football@gmail.com

Good luck to all in the upcoming 2011 season!

The Evansville Enforcers are the "New" Semi-Pro Team in Evansville and will be in the Great Midwest Football League.

Due to issues with the "Bearcats" name and potential litigation by UC, we say RIP Ohio River Bearcats 2007-2010.

To quote Bearcat47,"Ohio River Bearcats 2007-2010 Final Record 34-9-1 Special thanks to the University of Cincinnati and the NCAA licensing committee for bullying a charitable non-profit group. You guys are class acts."

Thanks,
Chris Cooke
General Manager
Evansville Enforcers

Chris Cooke
The Evansville Enforcers are the "New" Semi-Pro Team in Evansville and will be in the Great Midwest Football League.

Due to issues with the "Bearcats" name and potential litigation by UC, we say RIP Ohio River Bearcats 2007-2010.

To quote Bearcat47,"Ohio River Bearcats 2007-2010 Final Record 34-9-1 Special thanks to the University of Cincinnati and the NCAA licensing committee for bullying a charitable non-profit group. You guys are class acts."

Thanks,
Chris Cooke
General Manager
Evansville Enforcers

I know the Detroit Seminoles have had that same issue with Florida State University. But somehow they figure out a way to keep FSU off them however I think every so often they have to send some letter to them when someone gets a zit on their asses about it. That sucks you guys had to change your name because of it and good luck to you in the future.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Been waiting for official verification from the owner, Cecil Hall, but it's pretty clear to me that the East Central Wolverines will not be fielding a team, at least not in the same manner as before. There is a possibility the name will go on with Cecil as he has expressed an interest in playing in some tournaments here and there, but there will be no league affiliation if that does indeed happen.

Thanks for the details, gents- I'll make the appropriate changes. Keep the info coming.

On behalf of the Battle Creek Blaze organization I would like to thank the IFL for facilitating all of the great memories the 2010 season bestowed on our program, our fans, and our community. Through membership of this League, we have been fortunate to meet several great men and women, compete with top-notch football teams, and share some of the efforts that have resulted in our on-and-off field success.

With that being said, the Battle Creek Blaze Board of Directors, in an on-going search for improvement and support of our Charter, have voted to vacate our membership with the Interstate Football League, effective immediately.

This decision was not an easy one by any means, and one that follows much debate, speculation, counsel, and input. The factors below, many that we adamantly pushed for adoption by the IFL, were the crucial marks which influenced our decision...

*cost... $500 seasonal membership (includes insurance), fewer in-person meetings (saving both time and travel expenses), closer proximity to opponents, no paid league positions.

*facility standards... each host team must provide bleachers, a press box, restrooms, locker rooms (with working showers) unless the travel team agrees one or more features is unnecessary.

*uniform policy... each participant is required to have matching helmet color (including face-mask), jersey (including detail) and pants.

*body of rules... NFL rules will be used.

*season length... a 10-game regular season will begin the first Saturday of June.

We wish all of the remaining IFL member teams the best of health in 2011 and beyond, and hope the we can retain and rekindle some of the rivalries that were established last season.

Jason Doubleday
Director
Battle Creek Blaze
www.battlecreekblaze.org

the raiders have a new team website
www.leaguelineup.com/theraidernation

Supa how to I get u our new website?? Email me at c_note5@hotmail.com

BUMP

Just checking to be sure that the above info is current, correct and complete. I'll be spending some time confirming that things are up to speed in the coming days and we'll need all hands on deck to be sure that we're ready to go once the majority of the teams begin play this year. Thanks to any and all who are able to contribute.

Supa,

Teams on your banner that no longer exist.
Ohio Force,Ohio outlaws, Patriots, Stampede, Titans, Wolverines, Yellowjackets

Current teams missing from your banner: Indianapolis Saints, Mad River Stallions, Miami Co Vipers, Michiana Warriors, Ohio Crush

Thank you for posting your schedule for the rest of the season. I have included them in the State Schedule

Also thank you for keeping us updated this weekend.

At long last, the banners should be finally up to date. Both team and league banners have been updated. If there are any further omissions or corrections, please post them below- but no other discussion, please.