supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
12/10 IFL DEADLINE FOR NEW TEAM APPLICANTS APPROACHING!

IFL NOW ACCEPTING TEAM APPLICATIONS FOR 2011 SEASON

The Interstate Football League is now accepting team applications for the 2011 season.

To apply, please visit our website at www.interstatefootballleague.com and click the sign up link.

The deadline for applications is Midnight on Friday, December 10, 2010.

The IFL's league board will reconvene on Sunday, December 12, 2010 in Muncie, Indiana and an initial vote will be conducted to determine acceptance of applicant teams. The number of teams accepted will determined by the applicant team’s ability to meet specific criteria i.e. experience, organization, reliability, reputation, distance from existing teams, etc.

Teams selected in the initial vote will be invited to attend our January meeting where they will give a brief presentation to our league board. A vote will be taken and all applicant teams will be notified of the league's decision the same evening.

Some brief information about the Interstate Football League:

An elected league board manages the IFL. The board's members (including the league president) are elected each year to serve the needs of the league, its member teams, coaches and players. The board votes on all league related decisions. Each member team is expected to attend league meetings and actively participate in voting on league issues.

Founded in 2003, we've just completed our seventh season of competition and have established ourselves as a reliable, stable and competitive league.

The IFL carefully considers applicant teams when accepting new teams to minimize the risk of having teams fold mid-season, scheduling problems, facility issues, forfeits, etc. Our teams are all located within a reasonable geographical distance in order to minimize travel.

Best of luck and health to all teams this coming season!

Eric Rozens
erozens@sbcglobal.net
Expansion Team Chairman
Interstate Football League
www.interstatefootballleague.com

Re: 12/10 IFL DEADLINE FOR NEW TEAM APPLICANTS APPROACHING!

bump

I heard your league maybe starting at an earlier date......When would your league games be starting next season?

Lima Warriors President where did you get that information from?

whenever teams start, i hope lima and generals can make a preseason game. coach jt will be back with generals which means team will be same, even better. a two year deal would be greatm one at generals, one at warriors

so is jt for sure coming back, last i heard, he was done coaching generals.

Cotton Eyed Joe (sorry couldn't resist :-))

JT made a decision on Saturday at our team banquet to come back barring any sort of major life changing events.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Is there any news on the lawsuit?
If the Ifl loses the suit how much will it effect the league/team owners? I can't find wether the league is a registered organization so if they are not will the owners have to pay out?

Curious... If any of the infomation about any lawsuit actually pertained to you, then you would have been informed by now. Just to satisfy your senseless curiosity, the situation will not affect any member teams in 2011.