supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mid Ohio Jets/Ohio Valley Warriors Merger is Official

There have been a lot of rumors swirling around, so we wanted to put out a statement that would provide clarity on this topic:

The Mid Ohio Jets and Ohio Valley Warriors have officially merged. We believe that this move will benefit all parties involved, helping to provide more stability while improving our on-field product. With this move, the Jets will give up their spot in the Red Division of the Southern Conference of the Heartland Football League. Our mission shall remain the same -

Our mission is to create a championship caliber team that competes passionately, relentlessly, and professionally. We preach FAMILY - and regardless of the score, we will stand beside one-another while we reflect on and cherish the memories that we are building TOGETHER - it is truly BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL!

We are excited and look forward to competing in the HFL in 2011. This promises to be a both interesting and exciting season!

Re: Mid Ohio Jets/Ohio Valley Warriors Merger is Official

Just out of curiousity I take it these two teams are merging together under the Warriors name? That's what I took from this post.

Thanks!

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

No - actually, the team will be named the Ohio Eagles.

Right on. Good luck to you guys.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

That's going to be a pretty good football team, folks. Let's hope they find room in their schedule for a home and home with the great Lima Warriors.

So, when is the team going to have a current website? I would love to see an early roster, coaching staff, team mission statement, cost to play, color scheme, MAIN location, and practice location....

Personally, I'd like to see an Ohio Eagles vs Indiana Generals game. All the Gens do on here is talk trash about their superiority in the IFL, this would be an opportunity to prove their dominance.