supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The GDFL add Five Teams to Leagues National Profile

GDFL is proud to Announce that The Hoptown Crusaders (KY),Emerald Coast Knights and the Florida Falcons,Chicago Wolverines as well as the Carolina Ravens Now call The Gridiron Developmental Football League Home.

Re: The GDFL add Five Teams to Leagues National Profile

No one cares about your league or your teams. Shut the hell up and go away.

You care because you took the time to respond!!!!!

I wish you the best....
All these teams sounds great on paper and on a Message Board Post...but some of these teams are not that impressive and its like saying Anderson or Manchester College jumping up to the FBS..

This reminds me of the NAFL in its glory days....not bashing...but being honest..

Gambrel
I wish you the best....
All these teams sounds great on paper and on a Message Board Post...but some of these teams are not that impressive and its like saying Anderson or Manchester College jumping up to the FBS..

This reminds me of the NAFL in its glory days....not bashing...but being honest..
Here's the thing everyone has a right to their own opinion and i'm ok with that.We are not really worried about who we impressed or not.We are focused on what we have to do as a league to be the the Best Ever.Understand One thing we are not the NAFL.

This coming from a guy whose team has only won 2-3 games in ten years??? Not bashing... just being honest. Please worry about the lousy LC Steelers and not the GDFL

Point taken...

and you are right, I should be and I am working on making the Steelers a better team....and you knew who I was because I posted my name unlike yourself.

As for Mirror...the Steelers W/L factor has nothing to do with what I was stating...

I hope this league does well, I have always followed the more National Leagues because that is where you find good quality football with alot of ex-FBS players.

What my point was if you create a true AAA league then why allow A and AA league teams in your league..

Since I offended you, I will just go back to the Office and watch more film so that hopefully I can win a game or 2....but then lets see, We do play in one of the most competitive leagues in the MidWest and unfortunatley for us we have to play the Roscoe Rush, Chicago Thunder, Leyden Lions, Racine Threat so yeah...i better get to work since I will have to face them again this up coming season.

also i beileve the GDFL also had two or three ohio teams deciede not to join and are going to the HFL.

@ Gambrel- your w/l record has everything to do with your comments. Are you serious? Who wants to take advice from a guy whose team never wins more than 1 game a season?

BTW the MSFL also has the Bucs the Hawks the Cowboys too.

Mirror
@ Gambrel- your w/l record has everything to do with your comments. Are you serious? Who wants to take advice from a guy whose team never wins more than 1 game a season?

BTW the MSFL also has the Bucs the Hawks the Cowboys too.

again...point taken..as in who is in the MSFL...but in regards to my record, I have been involved with football longer than the Steelers are around. I came aboard to try change the Steelers around....
I have won 2 League Championships
2 National Championships
1 National Bowl game
and several other alacades.....
I was elected to th3 Minor League Hall of fame this year and I really dont think it has to do with my time as a Steeler (2 playing seasons -2 coaching seasons)
Mr Mirror, I am not trying to pick a agrument as I am one of the few guys that go around doing what I can to support Minor League (trust me, there are haters out there....go to wikikpedia and you will see that there is a person trying to eliminate all semipro Wiki pages)

I was a big fan of the NAFL when it was in its prime.
Unfortuante travel became a huge issue...
What I found disappointing in the NAFL was it accepted any team with out checking on their history
come game time a certain team had to forfiet games and yet at the end of the season was allowed to play in a NAFL 2 Championship game....this is a team that is now in this league....

Now I understand that this isnt the NAFL....and I again wish the league success....a League like this is working on a true National Champion or a Close resemblance.....
I myself will always believe that there should be multiple champions just like in the NCAA due to the fact that we are I, II and III style of football.
but what I have understood that this league is lumping them all together....