supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
XPRESS PULLS INTO THE GDFL

Tennessee Central Xpress joins the GDFL we welcome the Xpress and Wish them the best of Luck for 2011.

Re: XPRESS PULLS INTO THE GDFL

Are the Jay County Panthers in your league?

posted nov 17th

The GDFL has another Outstanding Week. We have successfully & strategically secured key areas that will allow us to move lateral. In a direction that will push us ahead of the competition. I would like to thank all those people who have supported the GDFL and who have bought into our mission. We could not have been this successful without you guys. The GDFL would like to welcome the following Organizations. The Montgomery Buffalos, The Capital City Kings, Peach State Rattlers, West Tennessee Heat, Atlanta Aggression, Greensboro Cowboys, Jay County Panthers, Lagrange Knights, Maryville Invaders, Tennessee Crush, Chattanooga Steam, Kings Comets, Wayne County Panthers and the Georgia Renegades. Stay tune for more team announcements coming soon.

Well I was very interested in this league until this information came to my attention. Any league stupid enough to let this team in must be letting teams in sight unseen. This teams track record speaks for itself and yet this league still let them in.

he then stands up behind this team - posted nov 20th

We feel we have built a successful League for anyone that wants to become a part of a National program that will be run with integrity, pride, commitment& dedication. One that’s run without all of the politics involved. A place where a team like the Jay County Panthers that has once struggled with scheduling, broken promises, and just general information on how to become a successfully ran minor pro football team can now thrive.

That is why we have set up our Quality Control Team who will be constantly monitoring teams that have had past failures and will make solid decisions to both enhance those teams and protect the GDFL brand.

WOW Jeb is going to fxxx another League up when will people learn to start looking more into teams history at lest they have the Tornados and then they took on a first year team in the Saints ( im not saying anything bad about the saints) just a league who is basically spamming the crap out of this board has no idea WTF they are doing but taking teams money to make them look bigger than they will be after the first week in other words a big fat FAIL!!!!

who is Jeb?

FFS
WOW Jeb is going to fxxx another League up when will people learn to start looking more into teams history at lest they have the Tornados and then they took on a first year team in the Saints ( im not saying anything bad about the saints) just a league who is basically spamming the crap out of this board has no idea WTF they are doing but taking teams money to make them look bigger than they will be after the first week in other words a big fat FAIL!!!!
Well what happens when were successful? By the way same thing was said last year,turned out we were one of the most successful Leagues in the Country even had teams in your area calling because they needed games.Also all teams in our League will go through screening we are well aware of history of each Organization and no one will make the cut if they don't follow our criteria.So keep wishing on our downfall as we Rise to the Top!!!
P.S. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEAR, BOYS DO WHAT THEY CAN, MEN DO WHAT THEY WANT!

i believe he ment to say zeb and i have kow zeb since i was in 11th grade he got me into semi pro football and i do consider him a friend but that doesnt mean i agree with some of the choices he has made in semi pro but to sound like a broken record give him a chance maybe he just hasnt found the right league to help him develope a team and maybe the gdfl is that league so i say good luck to you zeb and the jay county panthers and to the gdfl