supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iindpls saints team meeting January 15,2011

Welcome all ball players Indpls Saints is January 15 ,2011 Team Meeting 11am -1pm location New Life COMMUNITY CHURCH OF TRUTH 6345 MASSACHUSETTS AVE 46226 and happy new year to all on super fan .... for how to get there call 317-667-3337 or 317-702-2089

Re: Iindpls saints team meeting January 15,2011

who are your coaches this year?

coming to the meeting u will see and i not trying to being fun.the head coach played in nfl .4 years o-line .

why not inform us now? trying to hid something? not proud of your coaches?

what is going to make this team different than the yellowjackets, the warriors, etc.

if u feel that way that cool. we will see if we fold and lose to.....i like that .... make me prove u wrong think u ....and god bless u to bro

5 things why are not the yellowjackets @ warriors

1. it seem u want to play .lol u would,t comment
2. i have my field @ bus allready in place.the yellowjackets didnt have that and the warriors never practice and the players did't listen to the coaches they wasn't discipline
3. we going have alot talent not just for indiana
4. we got good coaches and players who want to ball and not blame each other.. like warrior @ yellowjackets
5. dont not have to hid any thing semi pro is a life .and jesus he is my boss.@ i cant go wrong with him show me the path to go real talk... my coaches names gardner johnson @ charles crim and more....is that good for u.....lol...god bless u ...

from broad ripple i stating running back 1995-1999 we to dayton for college one year 2000 .red shirt came back home . play with yellowjackets @ renegades 2010 10-2 championship. i starting every game both team ..... what else u having to say i bet u dont even play semo pro football ...huh....god bless u any way....

that is ur opinion ...bro u know what u are getting me close to jesus.real talk...starting with that comment.early in the year 2011 u can call me "raatard" all day .i dont care bro .... u are hater .if u wasnt one u would not comment....lol.... no way no fin way u are god u have the right to judge me bro....lol... u dont even know me but i m not going to get on ur level ...if u play with a team ask ur coach to have a preseason game vs. us i will see u on the field bro...wooohooo... god bless u bro.....

and for u....not again..... i have 2 question to ask u ....did u play for the team or was u there when the fight happen or u heard it from some one... and do u believe in second chances? i dont know about a fight .i really dont care what happen and the past is in the past this a new year anybody can change and may u need to look at grown men or players who wouldn't listen to the coaches or they dont have discipline u cant me a grown man do what u say unless u kick them off the team or have to fight them that not the way to do that i have him as one my coaches .... u dont have to play with us or him ..if u feel that way ....that cool....god bless u....

I would love to play you guys in the preseason. Hope our 2 teams can work something out!

Eric Sopher
#67 Indiana Mustangs

i heard our having a preseason 4-6 teams jamboree at ur field ? is this true and can we get in give me the contact number and person

eric preseason jamboree at ur field yes we can

That would be great. The jamboree is always a good time and a great practice game for all teams involved.

I would contact Coach Stamper to see if we are doing this again. I'm not sure what the league schedule will be but I heard the new elitemcfl is starting earlier than the MCFL schedule.

Is Coach Hooten with you guys? He is a good guy to have on the sideline, great passion for the game.

Good luck this season