supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team meeting

Indiana Generals first team meeting
Date: Saturday Jan 15th
Location: Wayne Library, 198 South Girls School Road, Indianapolis, IN 46231-1120
Time: 12:30pm

Re: Team meeting

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Ready to get at it with everyone else!

We also have a cardio session that will count 1 point this sunday @ Ben Davis high school @ 8am.

Is JT Coaching again?

Yes

J.T. is back and as far as I know so are all the other coaches and maybe another one or two that will be added in this year.
The team has some high expectations and I really believe this team can and will be better than last years team.
I know I'm looking forward to the team meeting next week and getting the 2011 season rolling.
On that note I want to say as special teams coach I'm looking for the 11 hardest hitting football players in Indiana to come and join the Generals and become a part of the Generals family.

Back to the top! :-)

nobody will show up!

Kurt
nobody will show up!

Thanks for the bump Kurt!

I know of about 20 or so that will be at the meeting and they are new members of the Generals or should I say want to be new members of the Generals.
I think the Generals made a point last year and set the mark for this seasons team and they should be a very solid team maybe not go unbeaten but will have a very good damn team.