supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Timeout really

Once again Jim Caldwell cost the colts a game. This make three times this season he miss used timeouts to help the other team win! He wont be fired but should be. He has proved he was not a good coach at wake forest and now with the colts! The "CHIN" could come to indy and win at least two superbowls with manning.

Re: Timeout really

See ya Colts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

yeah, it was all caldwell's fault the defense couldn't stop the run, or the special teams gave up a 47 yard kick return to allow the jets great field position. i do agree with you though, i don't think caldwell is a good coach, but hes not the only one to blame for that loss. colts just suck

I'm a Colts fan through and through and I gotta say that was the dumbest call I think I've ever seen. Even Manning you could tell was dumbfounded by it you could tell by the look on his face. However, considering the Colts had 17 guys on IR by the end of the season I'm actually surprised the Colts even won the division let alone made the playoffs. Dispite all the injuries they were able to find guys to step up and perform like Tamme, White, Tryon, Conners, etc. All in all considering all the facts it was still a good year. Definately looking forward to next year.

gross your a redskins fan you have no room to talk about sucking. period