supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Updates on Sierra

I do apologize for not updating this sooner...

On November 17th Sierra was released from rehab. She enjoyed being home for the holidays.

She is still in a wheelchair & has a feeding tube in her stomache. Every four hours she has to have breathing treatments & medication. Life now is on a four hour clock for us, with not much time for sleep or anything else in life.

As of Jan. 13th, she has been readmitted to Riley Hospital in Indianapolis. Her last M.R.I. on Dec 20th revealed there is a new spot or leasion on the right side of her brain. This one appears even larger than the other ones. Today at 3:15 she is going to have another M.R.I. which would be her 12th in all. On Monday morning she is going in for surgery for a biopsy on her leasion. Hopefully this will tell them what the hell is happening to my duaghter. I just want her back the way she was.

Everyone out there that have children, give them a hug & let them know how much you love them. Life is precious & short.

I will try to let everyonje know more when I can, its just hard for me to do this sometimes...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3
Co-Owner

Re: Updates on Sierra

I AM SADDEN TO HEAR ABOUT THIS..I DONT HAVE ANY CHILDERN BUT I HAVE LOTS OF NEICES N NEPHEWS..I HOPE EVERYHTING GOES GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT EVERYTHING TURNS AROUND IN YOUR FAVOR FOR THE GOOD.. ON BEHALF OF THE REVOLUTION FOOTBALL TEAM I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT WE WILL BE THINKN ABOUT IT AND KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS

I am saddened to hear this Mitchell. Please know that we have been praying for her at my church here in Goshen. You know all you have to do is ask and I am there. If you need anything hit me up.

The Battle Creek Blaze will keep you and your family in our thoughts, Mitch. If there is anything we can do for you in this time of tribulation, please don't hesitate to contact us.

There is nothing more important than family, and we admire your strength and courage to share this part of your life with the football community. Stay strong.

mitch stand strong in the faith that sierra will be healed my prayers go out to you and your family.give me a call if you need someone to talk to

Mitch....
My thoughts and prayers go out to you...your daughter and your entire family....

Sierra had another M.R.I. & a CT scan on Fri. Jan. 14th. The test revealed that there isn't any change from the M.R.I. that was taken on Dec. 20th. Sierra is scheduled for surgery at 7:00 am tomorrow morning. She is having a double biopsy, one on the right side of her brain & a muscle biopsy on her right leg. The doctor said that we should know what we are dealing with right away after the brain biopsy, but the muscle biopsy will take a few weeks for the results. I am both anxiuos & worried about what tomorrow holds for us. I do want answers, but am worried...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3

Well, she is in surgery at this moment. Hopefully soon she will be done & questions will be answered. I will report more later...

Watching the clock and hoping for the best news possible, Mitch. I lost my dad when I was 22 (and he was only 47). I learned at that time what you have written here, recently, my friend...life IS precious and tomorrow is guaranteed to no one.

Over 50 guys here in Battle Creek, thinking nothing but positive thoughts for you and your family.

Mitch , remember the mustard seed , Luke 17:6 don't fail to believe stand on the word man, i along with many others are in the gap with you. Stand on the word we talked about.

Mitch,
You know my number give me a call if you need anything. My thoughts are with you. Frazier 72

Much love go you and your family, Mitch. We're all looking forward to the day when Sierra can return home and return to the normal life of a little girl. Grace and Peace to you and your family.

Mitch........my prayers will be with your daughter, wife, other kids, and you! you guys are all tough so i know whatever happens you all are going to be ok! WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT!