supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a team

Anyone looking for an offensive lineman?

Re: Looking for a team

Every team can use more linemen

It might help if you told people where you live. Leave a contact email or phone number and oh yeah a name.

6'3" 340lbs indy area

Indiana Mustangs are out of Noblesville. Teams are ALWAYS looking for lineman. We have a combine style tryout coming up if you want to check us out.

If you're looking a team there are quite a few in the area. Make sure you do your research first though.

Email me at esoph17@gmail.com and I can send you some details on us. Good luck with your search and good luck this season.

soph 67 u find out about that jamboree yet....

call gardner johnson if u want to play 317-654-0847 o-line

The Indy Renegades are having a call out meeting Jan. 29 at Grambolis off of 38th and mitthoffer. Please feel free to come to see if this is an organization you would like to play for.

We had our first leadership meeting last week and we tossed around how many preseason games/jamboree. We were just waiting for our EliteMCFL schedule to be released before we could take a look at preseason dates. We have another meeting the 24th and we'll know more then.

I'll let them know you are an interested team!

Renegade 79, is that you big Will?

Yep, The One and Only!

Lineman
6'3" 340lbs indy area

Evilsizer is that you?

The names Jake. Just moved here from Michigan. 27, 6'3", 340. Played high-school ball. Just love the game. Sorry for not giving to much info up front. Not real big on posting personal info on the web.

give us a call bro looking to play in a league with high level we in play gdfl 317-702-2057.

yeah play at a high level and get your ass kicked every week. man if your from indy go to the generals. they have started working out already and they are right now ranked number 3 in the country. go to www.indianagenerals.com and look up the coach info, once you talk to him, youll know who you wanna play for.

For... lol.... who every u are the generals dont play no one body ? what ... wolfpack ? or cuttles ? they lose to the #1 tornados is one one or they play nashvillie storm or chicago wolvies or chicago teams or ohio teams nope.....and more ...all i forget the travel is so far to go??? to be the best play the best out side indiana.... the IFA is a middle school league . Aint fun play the same teams from indiana i hope play for the generals. i am going talk to J.T. so we can play a preseason game......laugh at that bro......lol...on that ..... i dont care if u dont think gdfl is not a high level until the general move up . ur dont have nothing to say...... memeber u starting it ,i am going to finish it...

i know every general players is going to comment on this but i aint tripping bring it on bro"s i know a lot of generals players any way ....much love to my guys darrly,djuan,greg ,antwan mack,jimmy,willie,kenny,4-4,jeremy,kalvin ,and more....

indpls saints
For... lol.... who every u are the generals dont play no one body ? what ... wolfpack ? or cuttles ? they lose to the #1 tornados is one one or they play nashvillie storm or chicago wolvies or chicago teams or ohio teams nope.....and more ...all i forget the travel is so far to go??? to be the best play the best out side indiana.... the IFA is a middle school league . Aint fun play the same teams from indiana i hope play for the generals. i am going talk to J.T. so we can play a preseason game......laugh at that bro......lol...on that ..... i dont care if u dont think gdfl is not a high level until the general move up . ur dont have nothing to say...... memeber u starting it ,i am going to finish it...

WOW!! THAT"S ALL I CAN SAY

Lineman
The names Jake. Just moved here from Michigan. 27, 6'3", 340. Played high-school ball. Just love the game. Sorry for not giving to much info up front. Not real big on posting personal info on the web.

Hey Jake I'm from the Indiana Mustangs, we've been around over 20 years. I also play OL for them. If you're stil looking give me a call 317-332-8655 or if you'd rather e-mail me it's esoph17@gmail.com.

Hey Jake I'm from the Indiana Mustangs, we've been around over 20 years. I also play OL for them. If you're stil looking give me a call 317-332-8655 or if you'd rather e-mail me it's esoph17@gmail.com.

WTF..THE SAINTS AINT PLAYED NOT ONE GAME AND TO SIT HERE AND SAY YOU CAN BEAT THE GENERALS IS WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.. FIRST OFF U MIGHT NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO 500 IN THE LEAGUE YOU ARE IN AND THIS GOES FOR THE SAINTS. YAW HAVE CRIM AS A COACH WHICH IS GOOD IN SUM WAYS N BAD IN OTHERS. HE IS A GREAT DEFENSE COACH BUT HE TALKS TOO MUCH SHIT THAT HE CANT BACK UP. AND REALLY THOUGH WHERE DO YAW SEE YOURSELFS COME MID SEASON.. NOT 500 BUT BELOW..SAINT ARE GONNA END UP LIKE THE SHAMROCK JUST SAD GROUP OF PLAYER BESIDES A HAND FULL. GENERALS WILL CRUSH THE SAINTS IF THEY HAD A PRESEASON GAME N THATS WIT THEIR SECOND STREAM IN. THE SAINT IS GETN THERESELF INTO SUM STUFF THAT THEY DONT WANT..IT DONT MATTER WHO THE GENERALS HAS PLAYED JUST KNOW THAT THE TEAMS THEY HAVE BEAT SPECIALLY LAST SEASON WILL TEAR A DOG BIT SIZE WHOLE IN YAW ASSES CAUSE YAW AINT READY FOR ALL THEIR TALENT.I PLAYED AGAINST THEM LAST SEASON AND THE IFL WAS TOUGH LAST YR SPECIALY IN THE SOUTH. AND IM GONNA END WIT THIS, IF YOU GONNA TALK THE TALK ON A FAN N PLAYER BOARD ABOUT THE GENERALS THEN PLAY EM IN THE PRESEASON SO U DONT START CRYIN ABOUT HOW BAD YAW GOT BEAT N IT WONT COUTN TOWARDS THE BELOW 500 SEASON THAT YAW GONNA HAVE.. NUMBER 3 IN THE COUNTRY..COME ON MAN AS ESPN WOULD SAY

GROWN SO LEARN IT
WTF..THE SAINTS AINT PLAYED NOT ONE GAME AND TO SIT HERE AND SAY YOU CAN BEAT THE GENERALS IS WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.. FIRST OFF U MIGHT NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO 500 IN THE LEAGUE YOU ARE IN AND THIS GOES FOR THE SAINTS. YAW HAVE CRIM AS A COACH WHICH IS GOOD IN SUM WAYS N BAD IN OTHERS. HE IS A GREAT DEFENSE COACH BUT HE TALKS TOO MUCH SHIT THAT HE CANT BACK UP. AND REALLY THOUGH WHERE DO YAW SEE YOURSELFS COME MID SEASON.. NOT 500 BUT BELOW..SAINT ARE GONNA END UP LIKE THE SHAMROCK JUST SAD GROUP OF PLAYER BESIDES A HAND FULL. GENERALS WILL CRUSH THE SAINTS IF THEY HAD A PRESEASON GAME N THATS WIT THEIR SECOND STREAM IN. THE SAINT IS GETN THERESELF INTO SUM STUFF THAT THEY DONT WANT..IT DONT MATTER WHO THE GENERALS HAS PLAYED JUST KNOW THAT THE TEAMS THEY HAVE BEAT SPECIALLY LAST SEASON WILL TEAR A DOG BIT SIZE WHOLE IN YAW ASSES CAUSE YAW AINT READY FOR ALL THEIR TALENT.I PLAYED AGAINST THEM LAST SEASON AND THE IFL WAS TOUGH LAST YR SPECIALY IN THE SOUTH. AND IM GONNA END WIT THIS, IF YOU GONNA TALK THE TALK ON A FAN N PLAYER BOARD ABOUT THE GENERALS THEN PLAY EM IN THE PRESEASON SO U DONT START CRYIN ABOUT HOW BAD YAW GOT BEAT N IT WONT COUTN TOWARDS THE BELOW 500 SEASON THAT YAW GONNA HAVE.. NUMBER 3 IN THE COUNTRY..COME ON MAN AS ESPN WOULD SAY

grown doesn't mean smart... duh duh dummy!

PERSONALLY DUDE U DONT NO ME SO DONT CALL ME A DUMMY..FAR FROM A DUMMY PIMPN..N I MEAN FAR FROM..SHIT DONT WORRY ABOUT IT CAUSE I BET IM WAY SMARTIN THEN U.. BOOK AND STREET SMART..A DUMMY WOULDNT B ABLE TO READY A NFL PLAY BOOK NOW WOULD HE..NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP..SO WHO DO U PLAY FOT CAUSE IMA MAKE SURE IMA SHOW U HOW DUM I CAN GET

I think Kurt is playing for the Indiana Generals this year.

GROWN SO LEARN IT
PERSONALLY DUDE U DONT NO ME SO DONT CALL ME A DUMMY..FAR FROM A DUMMY PIMPN..N I MEAN FAR FROM..SHIT DONT WORRY ABOUT IT CAUSE I BET IM WAY SMARTIN THEN U.. BOOK AND STREET SMART..A DUMMY WOULDNT B ABLE TO READY A NFL PLAY BOOK NOW WOULD HE..NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP..SO WHO DO U PLAY FOT CAUSE IMA MAKE SURE IMA SHOW U HOW DUM I CAN GET

There are plenty of dumbasses in the NFL, so if thats where you base your intelligence off of being able to read an NFL playbook, you are stupid. Or should I say STA STA STA STUPID! Take the caps lock off dummy. Or do you not know where that button is........jackass!

Many many stupid ass folks in the NFL, hell and just the simple fact that you are on this board claiming to be able to read a play book as if you are or were in the NFL makes you even more stupid because you were not smart enough to figure out how to keep your dumb ass in the LEAGUE....You write the same way you talk, so I know you are stupid as shit....

I was feeling down about myself, thinking the world was tough. THEN I came across a post with so many good points like:

GROWN SO LEARN
CAUSE I BET IM WAY SMARTIN THEN U..

Then I thought to myself, "Shit, if THIS dipshit can make out through life being as dumb as he is, life is WAY EASIER than I'm making out out to be."

Thanks Grown, ur a lifesaver!

General
I think Kurt is playing for the Indiana Generals this year.

I heard he's playing for the Broncos

THAT IS SOME FUNNY STUFF ....LOL...THAT MADE MY DAY .....THANKS FOR THE COMMENT .....LOL SUPERFAN IS CRAZY, @ FUNNY PEOPLE ON IT .. NFL PLAY BOOK.....LOL...