supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MOVE ON

I think it's time the Indiana Generals move on to the MSFL.

Re: MOVE ON

I totally agree.

bumb this, the generals are a total joke if they decide to stay in the ifl. there are plenty of other leagues that would satisfy the travel needs. the msfl would work and better yet the mcfl and best of all the hfl or gdfl with half the country generals still havnt proved they run indiana. last i saw you were down 9-0 at half to the tornadoes with no look of comeing back. generals should get no respect if they dont leave the ifl and if they do stay, they had better play SOMEONE ie: tornadoes, lima warriors, kings comets? someone worth proving your bullshit ass ranking. and no that doesnt include the renegades or the saints, everyone knows who those two teams really are, generals talk the talk but lets see you play someone worth a damn.

I think posts like this are so funny and really show the state of mind some of you so called fans are in.
First off the Generals don't have to prove anything to anybody. Second the rankings are what they are they are based on any one teams preformance and that is all. The Generals had a high ranking last season because to be honest nobody in their league was actually in their league. They dominated from the first game to the ship and there was not a team that could hang with them.
The Cutters were the only team that gave them any type of opposition and it wasn't much. Why should the Generals have to move on because they are a dominate team.
I think the Wolfpack can hang with them as well as the Mustangs remember they got the secret weapn now in J.J. and the Hurricanes are a very well coached team that played them well. I think the better answer is if you aren't quite the team you need to be in the I.F.L. get better. That would be a good suggestion because I think the Generals of 2011 will be as good as if not better than 2010

I think the Indiana Generals are going to move on. I know JT WOULD LIKE to move to the MSFL. It's a great fit. JT's ego wont let him stay in the IFL. He likes to thump his cheast like he is a good coach. Move on and get thumped in the MSFL. .500 at best.

OK here it is bottom line. The Generals are playing in the Interstate Football League in 2011.

As far as what people "think" I got something to tell you so pay vvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy close attention....

"WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!"

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

its not about what you care about, facts are facts. generals dominated a cupcake league, the only team you played worth a damn, you were losing 9-0 at half with no look of coming back. play SOMEBODY, or go domintate a league again averaging over 50 a game and less than a td a game. sounds like alot of fun.

sounds to me like semi pro fan is really a member on one of those cup cakes that does relish the thought of trying to score on the Generals defense. Yes The Generals will again be in the IFL and yes they will dominate again and well it may not be lots of fun but those guys sure are proud of what they have done last year and are looking forward to picking up right where they left off and I like the other poster said it best they really don't care what you think

Having hosted the Generals this past season I can say that it would take a tall order for ANY team to beat them. For what it's worth, when they played the Tornadoes they were not even in season so to speak, a pre-season game. The Generals, when they are rolling are hard to stop, even when they were down, they kept trucking along. I still feel strongly that the Generals will go as far as their QB will take them. He's by far the best QB in the IFL and maybe in the state of Indiana when it comes to semi-pro. The guy has quite the pedigree and still holds quite a considerable amount of collegiate records.

JUST WONDERING, BUT WHO GAVE YOU THE BEST FIGHT LAST YEAR GENERALS? BEST OFFENSIVE TEAM, AND BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM?

Stop hating on the Generals. They are a good team with great chemistry. They are comfortable in the IFL and will not move. I mean why would they? Lots of teams can dominate a league and then fall off unexpected. If the Generals don't want to leave or play an other that has uncontrollable verbal vomit, so be it! The players on the team will eventually look it themselves and will realize that they aren't the best if they don't play the best. The Racine is the only team I know that moves to different leagues and play anyone that wants to play. That shows determination! I know there are others that also do that but not sure on who. Teams get better when they play better teams and lose a few games. And no I don't play for neither of those teams. I get paid! Good luck in the 2011 season.

I would say the team that played the Generals the best last year was the Wannee Hurricanes they had a very good defense and their offense was good as well. They were a very well coached team and a very well rounded team.
The Cutters scored some points but take away Jahkeen Gilmore and they might have scored one touchdown in that game There are not the Cutters of years past and it was apparent that Slinkard was not on the sideline.

I just wanted to let MSFL fan know that you just gave the Generals a tremendous "head-swoll" by this post.

Eeeeeaasy gentleman. I wasn't puttin down anyone. The bottom line is that the Generals killed everyone they played in the IFL last year. I was simply stating that I think they're a good enough team to play in a bigger, better league.

The best league to join would have to be the gdfl. Yes, we all hate the posts they are always putting on here but really its gonna be a great season for them. The travel would not be any worse than it is now, infact better. Four games would be in indianapolis vs tornadoes and saints, then you have chicago(3hrs) and louisville i think. maybe a couple games 3hrs away. not to bad. Only have to travel real far when it comes to national championship which i think is your goal anyways. Worst move ever staying in the I.F.L. esp with Blaze and Wolfpack leaving. Those were only two other decent teams, and Wildcats i guess? Theres no way in hell the quality of players of the Generals dont wanna move on to better competition, coach must not think they can win somewhere else. The best teams in midwest win the league they are in and move on to see if the can do it again. Lima, Roscoe, Tornadoes, ohio valley... Generals will never get the respect from the midwest that they really do deserve unless you move on. I hope the preseason schedule is at least stacked, everyone would love to see a game vs the Tornadoes again, Triggs this time go to the Generals field. Hope the Generals make the the right moves to get the respect they deserve. Until then, just the champs of a joke leage. And it is a joke!