supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL PRE-SEASON POWER RANKINGS

ANY TAKES ON THE POWER RANKING IN THE CRFL FROM WHAT ALL THE TALK IS GONNA B ABOUT. IM HEARING THAT THE REVOLUTION IS READY N LOOKING TO TAKE THE CROWN FROM THE RENEGADES

Re: CRFL PRE-SEASON POWER RANKINGS

Been around for several years and I have seen more of these early posts this year than any other. Here's the deal: leagues aren't set yet, teams aren't set yet. It's January. It's way premature to even speculate on stuff like that.

I'll take a crack at it just for fun.

Looking at the established teams...

1. Indy Renegades.. you always have to respect the defending champs
2. Midwest Force.. new addition from the IFL should push for the Ohio division and league title
3. Indiana Patriot... based on history this team could easily be the number 1 again and after their title game with the Renegades should come back reloaded and HUNGRY
4. Tri County Raiders... solid team that should compete for the Ohio division title
5. Miami County Blitz... an up and down team that will add wins against new squads
6. Ada Dark Knights... a team that has folded the past couple years is giving it another shot

The rest...
Mad River Stallions... competed in the 7 on 7 hosted by the Revolution with some success
East Central Revolution... also played in the 7 on 7 and had good #'s
Miami County Vikings... smaller team, played hard in the 7 on 7
Michiana Warriors... not much known about this team except that they are practicing now and should have decent #'s
Ohio Crush... rumored to have good #'s, nothing else is known
???? Storm... newest addition, no information

My rankings were for only the returning teams. With new teams you could always have your surprises but you could also have teams that fold or play games with very few players, dont travel well, etc. Although this league has done a lot to control big teams vs small teams, which is admirable, there is still disparity within that. Regardless of the a 40 man roster cap you cant win a lot of games with only 18 guys. This should be an interesting season for a young league with young teams. Good luck to all and have a great season!

Top 3 will be the Revolution, Patriot and Renegades in no particular order. Bottom 3 will be the Crush, Stallions and Dark Knights.

the warriors are a new team with good player #s and players that have smi pro expeiance and lots of talent so we will see what happenes

CRFL Fella
I'll take a crack at it just for fun.

Looking at the established teams...

1. Indy Renegades.. you always have to respect the defending champs
2. Midwest Force.. new addition from the IFL should push for the Ohio division and league title
3. Indiana Patriot... based on history this team could easily be the number 1 again and after their title game with the Renegades should come back reloaded and HUNGRY
4. Tri County Raiders... solid team that should compete for the Ohio division title
5. Miami County Blitz... an up and down team that will add wins against new squads
6. Ada Dark Knights... a team that has folded the past couple years is giving it another shot

The rest...
Mad River Stallions... competed in the 7 on 7 hosted by the Revolution with some success
East Central Revolution... also played in the 7 on 7 and had good #'s
Miami County Vikings... smaller team, played hard in the 7 on 7
Michiana Warriors... not much known about this team except that they are practicing now and should have decent #'s
Ohio Crush... rumored to have good #'s, nothing else is known
???? Storm... newest addition, no information

My rankings were for only the returning teams. With new teams you could always have your surprises but you could also have teams that fold or play games with very few players, dont travel well, etc. Although this league has done a lot to control big teams vs small teams, which is admirable, there is still disparity within that. Regardless of the a 40 man roster cap you cant win a lot of games with only 18 guys. This should be an interesting season for a young league with young teams. Good luck to all and have a great season!

That's the Miami County VIPERS not VIKINGS.. totally different squads.

SO DOES ANYONE NO IF ITS GONNA B A EAST WEST OR NORTH SOUTH OR ALL N ONE. BUT FROM WHAT IM HEARING AROUND THE LEAGUE THE RENEGADES, REVOLUTION, AND THE PATRIOTS ARE THE TEAMS TO WATCH FOR N LOOK FOR ONE OF THESE TEAMS TO MAKE A BIG RUN

Common sense would make it an Indiana / Ohio division structure. Thats what I would vote on.

But the number of teams has yet to been decided, and if then, things can change. The IOFL teams have been ask to approach this season, and semi-pro football in general with flexibility. Things change in a moments notice now-a-days and the best thing you can do is swim with the rip current instead of fighting it. ( an old coast analogy for my friends in the midwest )

I COULD SEE ONE OF THE NEW TEAMS MAKING A STRONG PUCH FOR A THE LEAGUE TOO. I.E. STALLIONS, FORCE, ETC.. THIS LEAGUE, TO ME, IS UP IN THE AIR AS FAR AS A FAVORITE.

Renegades, Patriot, Revolution and Blitz will be top 4 the rest will be fighting for a .500 season.

My money is on Force Renagades in the championship game 35-21 Force

I can easily see the Renegades there, but their opponent will be different.

Put the Renengades in any other league and they'll get fuckin worked. They're weak. The guys they do have just werent good enough to play for the Generals or Tornadoes.

That could very well happen. So whats that say about the other teams in the league.

January rankings makes about as much sense as two d*cks with no cl*t.

only a fag would say sum gay ass shit like that on a football message board. get a life. if people wanna preseason rank let em..that aint got shit to do with whats gonna happen during the season so let people rank as much as they want to..wtf peopele needs to grow up startn bs.